IEEE meeting at Teradyne (23/09/2015): LENR Phenomena and Potential Applications, Professor Peter Hagelstein and Dr. Louis DeChiaro

• Official Post

Peter gluck found an IEEE meeting at Teradyne on 23rd of September 2015, at Teradyne, North Reading Massachusetts, featuring LENR and applications, with Peter Hagelstein and Louis DeChiaro.

[news=98,meta][/news]

• Hi all

it is tomorrow<a href="https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/35303" class="externalURL" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/35303</a>I hope it will make noise, but I expect nothing as usual. media are in &quot;see no LENR, hear no LENR, speak no LENR&quot;. not even to insult, criticize,…

No it is not tomorrow, it is 1 month after tomorrow! 23/09/2015 not 23/08/2015.

Kind Regards walker

• "but I expect nothing as usual. media are in "see no LENR, hear no LENR, speak no LENR"

Of course, the fusion reaction is blindingly bright and silent. Don't look or try to listen just ignore. It'll be spoken about when acceptable.

• Official Post

From Franck Ackland asking Mitchel Swartz

“They discussed background, history, problems with the technologies, role of D and He4, and development of CF/LANR worldwide. About 70 people there, very attentive, knowledgeable and interested. Peter and Lou did a great effort and service to this community.”

:hi: But note that the same day there was a LENR presentation at SAE International.
    I'll say more soon. :ninja:

• Official Post

A quick report and few pictures are published on Cold Fusion Now.
    http://coldfusionnow.org/ieee-…phenomenon-well-attended/

It was sponsored by the Boston Reliability Chapter and ESD Group (Electro-Static Discharge).

LENRIA attended and captured these photos.

“The meeting registration had reached capacity and online registration had been closed,” said Steve Katinsky. “There were about 62 pre-registered, and 52 in attendance.”

• Tyy posted: "Where would this forum be without george? His contributions are uninumerable. When LENR is in a nose dive he pushes the stick forward."

Is that George Mary Yugo Hody? Or some other dive bomber your refer to?

Edited once, last by Longview ().

• Official Post

I forgot to say the slides of Peter hagelstein are available

http://coldfusionnow.org/wp-co…gelstein-Talk-09-2015.pdf

there is a mine of information, and some slides are really good to explain their errors to Wikipedia mindguards. I like the explanation on negative results.

Finally 0 of the few negative results, could have worked, if you integrate known requirements of F&P LENR. Not even on unexplained failure. it was always hopeless. It is about page 78...

page 16 some discussion on He4

There is also the slides of DeChiaro, that are "released for unlimited distribution to the public by the local Public Affairs Office" (Thanks to Paul Mahler fro relaying that)

IEEE-brief DeChiaro 9 2015.pdf

The beginning is good to answers wikiparrots, about undeniable results, peer reviewed publications...
    The rest is more focussed on the players (agencies, startups...).

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.