The Seven Steps to E-Cat Energy (Hank Mills)

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/09/04/the-seven-steps-to-e-cat-energy-hank-mills/']The following post was submitted by Hank Mills Constructing an E-Cat replication is not exactly simple: there are countless issues to consider. However, the very basic steps are now obvious to those who have kept up with the saga, read the patents, and studied the replications that have taken place so far. 1 – Get […][/feedquote]

• Very tedious process that involves working with lithium, carbonyl nickel and lithium aluminum hydride. The particle size required makes the experiment very hazardous. The lithium and LiAlH4 are pyrophoric as well as poisonous. Nickel is carcinogenic. "Not exactly simple" for sure! Also there hasn't been certification that the gammas produced are mostly at a safe wavelength.

But why take any risk to observe a process that has been replicated and is an energy source that's not presently acceptable for garage or basement use in our economy?

• Very tedious process that involves working with lithium, carbonyl nickel and lithium aluminum hydride. The particle size required makes the experiment very hazardous. The lithium and LiAlH4 are pyrophoric as well as poisonous. Nickel is carcinogenic. "Not exactly simple" for sure! Also there hasn't been certification that the gammas produced are mostly at a safe wavelength.

But why take any risk to observe a process that has been replicated and is an energy source that's not presently acceptable for garage or basement use in our economy?

The most accurate and independent e-cat test (Lugano) shows zilch evidence for excess heat (COP=1.07, no change in COP with test temperature, errors > 10% so as is expected from a badly measured eletric heater).

So there is to my knowledge no replication of excess heat going on. The only positive I know not discredited is Parkhomov's 1st claims. those have been debunked by Parkhomov himself who abandoned his calorimetry for an inferior method and then produced highly dubious results. If the original were real surely Parkhomov himself could replicate them - he has been continuing his efforts - and the world would have changed by now.

Also, you'll be glad to know, there is zilch evidence from Lugano for gammas or other nasties - so while I'd worry about chemical hazards the chances of nasty radiation are about as low as those for LENR generally.

As for e-cats not being acceptable as far as I know no-one is stopping Rossi from selling them. It is just that so far no working e-cats have been observed in the wild. That is due to Rossi, not some nefarious anti-e-cat conspiracy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.