Generator Tarasenko based on the model of the planet Earth

• You tell me how Dad did, I don't have access to English writings. Tell me what you know, okay...

Вы скажите, как делал Паппа, я не имею доступа к английским писаниям. Подскажите что вы знаете, хорошо...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Идет плазма, взрыв будет ниже.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Hi Gennady. Good luck with this. I am not a Doctor, but will re-post this in another place if you wish.

There you need to look at the number of shooting, there I leave the numbers and it shows when it started. I think the gas came out and the plasma went, then there were explosions, the last diode was punched. Now I'm thinking of connecting helium, as in Pappa's diagram, where he gave a few centimeters, but how I will count these centimeters from a large helium balloon, I'll take a picture tomorrow. In general, I will try to pour gas into the reactor.

Yes, you promised doctors for my work, somewhere I don't see them, we need doctors now.

Там надо смотреть по числу съемки, там я оставляю номера и по ней видно, когда это началось. Я думаю вышел газ и пошла плазма, затем появились взрывы, на последнем диод пробило. Сейчас думаю подключить гелий, как на схеме у Паппы, там он давал несколько сантиметров, но как я буду считать эти сантиметры из большого баллона гелия, завтра сфоткаю покажу. Вообщем попробую налить газу в реактор.

Да, Вы обещали докторов для моей работы, где то я их не вижу, нам надо сейчас доктора.

• How big a balloon? One mol of any gas at STP has a volume of 22.4 liters. So, I assume you mean a few cubic centimeters or a small fraction of a mol. OK, small explosion.

'Papp' was the man's surname, like mine is 'Mattson' and your's is 'Tarassenko'. Your translation program let you down.

If you do have an explosion, how do you prove you have transmutation? Carbon would be the product, and it's a very common element that could easily contaminate the scene.

I took off the gas cylinder and got a discharge where I work. My hose is clogged with oil, they say that helium reacts to oil and can explode, who can confirm this. I have oil and water in my reactor and it is quite possible to dirty the amenable hose. Who can say what...

Снял газовый балон и где работаю место, получил разряд. Шланг у меня забит нефтью, говорят, что гелий реагирует на нефть и может взорваться, кто может это подтвердить. У меня в реакторе есть нефть и вода и вполне реально запачкать подающийся шланг. Кто сможет чего сказать...

• That's why I got involved in this thread: the explosiveness of helium under certain conditions. Anyone that's interested should read up on what happened after Joseph Papp showed up in the Los Angeles area. It's doubtful either of those explosions were chemical based. Unfortunately that time frame is becoming mythical.🤠

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoUkmSK8kko

The gas ran out, pumped propane, went out for a whole week. Now I'm thinking of loading helium. Joseph Papp loaded helium into his internal combustion engine, but it exploded a couple of times. The internal combustion engine was made of iron, and I have fiberglass, drilling pipes are made, maybe it will be possible to try to inject helium there with all precautions.

Газ закончился, закачивал пропан, целую неделю выходил. Сейчас думаю загрузить гелий. Джозев Папп загружал гелий в свой ДВС, но он у него пару раз взрывался. ДВС был железным, а у меня стекловолокно, трубы бурильные делают, может можно будет попробывать гелий туда ввести со всеми предосторожностями.

• Actually, only one engine exploded. The other case was a demonstration for the Navy of a crude cannon. The explosion was intentional, the result not. Obviously, you have not done the reading. Why would anyone want to help you when you ignore important advice?

• Actually, only one engine exploded. The other case was a demonstration for the Navy of a crude cannon. The explosion was intentional, the result not. Obviously, you have not done the reading. Why would anyone want to help you when you ignore important advice?

Thank you very much, I'm only listening to you, I've looked at everything Just search for "noble gas engine" or "Joseph Papp". So I'm learning, thank you very much. Just tell me, if there is oil in the hose, it will not prevent me from charging the reactor, watch the video, I posted it twice. It can't explode just like that or whatever, what should I do

Спасибо вам большое, я только вас и слушаю, я все посмотрел Просто введите в поиск «двигатель на благородном газе» или «Джозеф Папп». Так что я учусь, спасибо вам большое. Только скажите, если в шланге будет нефть, мне это не помешает зарядить реактор, смотрите видео, я его два раза выложил. Он не сможет взорваться просто так или как, что мне делать

30 секунд длилась плазма, может больше, посмотрите. Как свет выключился видно по лампе и считайте....

• Куда фильмы делись, что то не понятно...

• A deep reservoir of primordial helium in the Earth - Geology Page
    The outer core, composed mainly of liquid iron, is a candidate for the reservoir of primordial helium, and there is a possibility that helium
    www.geologypage.com

Глобальное изменение климата - Форум ТВС

Закачал гелий, хочу показать фильм, но он закрыт почему-то, что делать, смотрите на других каналах

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.