I discovered from the Chinese LENR site, this announce on Cold Fusion Times by NanorTech (Hagelstein&Swartz):
Nov. 27, 2015 - Nanortech Inc. has published peer-reviewed data and information regarding its NANOR®-type cold fusion (lattice assisted nuclear reaction) components. These have been tested with multiple types of sensors and controls (verification). The latest components are designated Series 8 (the eighth generation of such components).
Series 8 NANOR®-type CF/LANR Components - Several types commissioned. Testing ongoing.
Series 7 NANOR®-type CF/LANR Components - Partial results reported at ICCF-19 (1) and in Current Science (2). Tests still ongoing at two locations.
Series 6 NANOR®-type CF/LANR Components - Open demonstration at MIT from Jan through May 2012 (3). Partial results reported previously at ICCF-17 (3,4), ICCF-18 (5,6,7).
Series 1 through 5 NANOR®-type CF/LANR Components - Preliminary R&D efforts. Some results reported previously of these earliest components.
(1) Swartz, M. P. Hagelstein, G. Verner, Impact of Electrical Avalanche Through a ZrO2-NiD Nanostructured CF/LANR Component on its Incremental Excess Power Gain", ICCF-19, Italy (2015)
(2) Swartz, M. G. Verner, J. Tolleson, P. Hagelstein, Dry, preloaded NANOR®-type CF/LANR components, Current Science, 108, 4, 595 (2015); http://www.currentscience.ac.in/Volumes/108/04/0595.pdf
(3) Swartz M. R., Hagelstein P.I., Demonstration of Energy Gain from a Preloaded ZrO2–PdD Nanostructured CF/LANR Quantum Electronic Device at MIT, J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci. 13, (2014), p 516 http://www.iscmns.org/CMNS/JCMNS-Vol13.pdf
(4) Swartz M. R., Verner G., et al., Energy Gain From Preloaded ZrO2–PdNi–D Nanostructured CF/LANR Quantum Electronic Components, J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci. 13, (2014), p 528 http://www.iscmns.org/CMNS/JCMNS-Vol13.pdf
(5) Swartz M., Verner, G., et al., Imaging of an Active NANOR®-type LANR Component using CR-39, J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci. 15, (2015), p 81; http://www.iscmns.org/CMNS/JCMNS-Vol15.pdf
(6) Swartz M., Incremental High Energy Emission from a ZrO2–PdD Nanostructured Quantum Electronic Component CF/LANR, J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci. 15, (2015), p 92; http://www.iscmns.org/CMNS/JCMNS-Vol15.pdf
(7) Swartz M., Verner, G., et al., Amplification and Restoration of Energy Gain Using Fractionated Magnetic Fields on ZrO2–PdD Nanostructured Components, J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci. 15, (2015), p 66; http://www.iscmns.org/CMNS/JCMNS-Vol15.pdf
The document don't seems new, but this is reviewed. Maybe is it time to reread the articles.