E-Cat QuarkX Q&A Compilation

• The DW statement above is a rather troublesome report.
    Despite the probability of misinterpretation, it does lend credence to the idea that IH did not intend to pay Rossi for the test, since that time in August. At least not with WIF's money...

• LENR Calender wrote: [I asked]
    By the way, why does Rossi use Wh/h as the unit for power? A watt-hour is one watt for one hour. So watt-hours per hour is just watts.

IIRC, because W is instant power, Wh/h, average power over time.

LC, as an electrical/electronics engineer, I personally have never used Wh/h nor seen anyone use it outside an integral part of a formula. It is complete nonsense for Rossi to use Wh/h as notation.

I thought of it as possibly expressing an average, in other words, I already thought of what LENRC wrote. "Average power over time" would be stated as "watts." Rossi is, however, listing this as "energy produced" and "energy consumed" and this is definitely the wrong units for hat. It would be watt-hours, period. And to make sense, this would be for the entire experimental period, and not an average. Rossi has never had any sense of possible criticism. He has never been careful, and, almost never admits mistakes. It was pretty funny, however, I find it endearing, he had a list of four responses and numbered them 1, 2, 3, 3. So then, when it was pointed out, he wrote that he can't count beyond three, and three is the perfect number anyway, so he counts 1,2, 3, 3, 3.....

• IIRC, because W is instant power, Wh/h, average power over time.

Why not just say "average power"?

I have seen other people use this, especially older people. As I recall, Y. Arata of Japan sometimes used it. He, Japanese magazine publishers, and various others also put units in square brackets, which is annoying. Such as 10 [W] (10 watts). Or I guess it would be 10 [Wh/h].

Jean-Paul and I force authors to use standard SI notation in the JCMNS. The authors don't like it! They kvetch and complain and moan, but in this small thing we rule with an iron hand. You will abide by the Système international d'unités, SI. It is French, after all. Jean-Paul is French, oui? I'm not, but I still get to change KWH to kWh, like it or not, Professor.

• Quote from stephenrenzz: “Quote from Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax: “Quote from Pierre Ordinaire: “Am I the only one concerned about the fact that there is absolutely no proof that the QuarkX even exists?”The operative word would not be "proof," but…

You realize, Axil, that NONE of the demos you mention have anything to do with the QuarkX? NOBODY has seen it. Not even Rossi's .....

Post edited to remove gratuitous references to body-shape.

• You realize, Axil, that NONE of the demos you mention have anything to do with the QuarkX? NOBODY has seen it. Not even Rossi's fat co-conmen.

The LENR faithful are not capable of believing in anybody or in any evidence that shows a LENR active system is possible. There are always accusations of ash isotope salting, wet steam, faulty thermocouples, and a hundred other doubts, fears, and uncertainties. Motives and integrity are always questioned, reputations are besmirched, and it’s the same old story that has gone on for a hundred years. The only thing that endures against this onslaught of negativism is faith. Either a person has faith or he doesn't. There are demons of the spirit whose entire mission in life is to destroy faith. These nattering nabobs of negativism spend their lives tying to stamp out faith whenever and whenever it arises. Some people think faith is a blessing and others think it is a curse. Faith is either a strength in a person's spirit or it is weakness, opinions vary. But I believe that without faith, there is no reason or drive to move forward. Faith is the motive life force that elevates the spirit and gives purpose to existence.

• From everything i read til now,i think mr Rossi is in SSM mode himself.
    Re-inventing his inventions.

Look at the answers he gives to "Sebastian" and after that to Mr Karels.
    These answers are contradiction's by themselves.

It's getting harder for me to take Mr Rossi serious.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.