LENR Cities is bankrupt!

• Gameover - I, like others, could never grasp the value proposition of LENR-Cities but know that they required a working reactor that could be monetized / deployed to enable the launch of their very convoluted model. I don't consider a "validation" by Brillouin to be acceptable when the author of the document was also an existing investor in the company. Acceptable validation doesn't work that way. The hunt for a verifiable LENR reaction that is ready for engineering continues.

Bottom line, the bankrupcy of LENR-Cities must be ascribed to poor business decisions, probably too risky for the resources they had. Perhaps they had some great ideas, I don't know. Simple not being ready to go ahead would not cause bankruptcy, it would cause a retreat to low-cost operation.

That could have been caused by believing in "Rossi says," without independent verification.

All the other possible commercial developers lack major results, independently confirmed, it would be just as foolish to count on them as something to stand on. Like for borrowing money, and they must have, or they set up high overhead and accumulated debts.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.