Where is the white/blue light coming from in the QuarkX reactor?

• Rossi says that there are two sources of light produced by the QuarkX reactor. An internally generated light and a externally generated light.

The internally generated light source is due to the high-energy side-peak emission of exciton-polariton condensate in high density regime.

The experimental prediction that this theory expects is the production of the Mollow triplet in its spectral lines. This connect into the blue light seen in R. Mills experiments.

See the post below for more information on the Mollow triplet in spectral lines.

New Developments at Brilliant Light Power (Video)

• If there really is a device and it's not pure fantasy, I favor a small LED and battery as the source of any light it might emit. Remember, it's Rossi we're talking about!

• A reason that appeals to me as an indication of what Rossi is saying is factual about his devices is that these observations are consistent with theory. If Rossi was inventing these observations, then they would not be stranger than fiction as they absolutely are. A fraudster would never invent such outlandish descriptions of his inventions. This also includes the things that IH personnel say about Rossi's reactors.

• A fraudster would never invent such outlandish descriptions of his inventions. This also includes the things that IH personnel say about Rossi's reactors.

There is nothing outlandish or surprising about what I.H. said about the Rossi's 1-MW reactor. I and others made the same observations, independently, after reviewing the data and configuration. It cannot be that all of us are inclined to make "outlandish" statements or that we are all in cahoots. Rossi's assertions are physically impossible. For example everyone who examined his data immediately concluded that if what he said was true, everyone in lab would be cooked. This is inescapable. You and others who ignore it are making outlandish assertions; we are not.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.