• "The power gain of four times input power was sufficient to output net electrical power to the grid using mainstay turbine-generation systems.

The good news: best COP 4...

The bas news :

In this test power was supplied to the cell electrodes by discharging four capacitor modules over a period of 2.95 s as shown in Fig. 4. Because of the capacitor discharge, current and power generally decayed during this period while voltage was mostly constant at about 30 V. Current decayed from about 5.5 to 2 kA and power reduced from about 180 to 60 kW.

The machine can only work for some seconds (longest test 12'') to avoid overheating. Thus we are still at square 1! --> no power to grid.

• The bad news :

The machine can only work for some seconds (longest test 12'') to avoid overheating. Thus we are still at square 1! --> no power to grid.

Right, but this is just an engineering problem. The big news is that these are huge numbers, that should definitely rule out "experimental mistakes".

The only, improbable, alternative possibility is that of plain fraud.

• Would rather have overheating or any amount of overloaded heat exchangers as a problem than a theory that doesn't fit the experimental results or zero power flow!

Right, but this is just an engineering problem. The big news is that these are huge numbers, that should definitely rule out "experimental mistakes".

Same thoughts, this is the weekend news and read that peaks my imagination. Either this is absolutely one of the best things that can happen or it's fraud. Hope for the optimum, the future of chemical energy awaits!

• Right, but this is just an engineering problem. The big news is that these are huge numbers, that should definitely rule out "experimental mistakes".

It’s actually a pretty well written validation report. But still an ongoing mixed bag with BrLP. If I had 2 cents of advice to give them I would say to use all of their resources into increasing the time of the reaction. Don’t try to increase COP, don’t get bogged down on the engineering of different power systems etc. All of this soaks up time, money and brain cells.

So Just try to double the time of the current reaction, and when that happens, try to double it again. If they can get the reaction to a point where it lasts for many minutes, or even hours without overheating, the money and engineering talent will come in to figure out the rest of it. But it’s been 20 plus years at this, so they should conserve resources and focus on one engineering challenge right now. If they can pull it off the other problems will get solved.

• Increasing duration is important. Another thing, think about it you have hot atomic hydrogen in some sort of steel container, hydrogen will get in the metal lattice. Iron and many transition metals used in alloys are good friends with hydrogen. Hmmm do we get excess heat from loading metals and then stimulating them till interactions release energy? Yes sometimes we do! Maybe the reactor wall strength is compromised by secondary metal hydride super chemical reactions or hydrino formation inside the solid metal, they mention a lining.

• Maybe they could incorporate a transition metal either as a powder, reacting electrode or vapor (mercury if they are feeling ambitiously risky) into the reaction equation. Pretty likely energy density and/or COP would increase. I mean SAFIRE got a COP of 14 for a period. A >200kw device with a cop of 14 maintained for 5 hours should be waayy more than good enough to peak interest, even a COP of 5 for 5 hours 😂🤷🏽‍♂️. Im still suprised how few pay attention to these experiments. Both LENR and standard energy scientists hesitate to give core electron superchemical interpretations a chance. Give it a chance!

• Official Post

This was from Jan 22 2020

"The SunCell® was submersed in a 850 liter deionized water tank that was initially at room temperature. The SunCell® molten gallium internal temperature remained steady at about 350-400°C which is a typical operating temperature of a steam turbine power plant. Six water jets maintained a stable external cell temperature while avoidance of localized hot spot formation on the walls was solved using a tungsten liner. The run duration was extended to five hours while avoiding the limiting thermal tolerance of the water tank by exchanging hot water with cold deionized water from another tank. The SunCell® engineering issues are largely solved."

• This was from Jan 22 2020

"The SunCell® was submersed in a 850 liter deionized water tank that was initially at room temperature. The SunCell® molten gallium internal temperature remained steady at about 350-400°C which is a typical operating temperature of a steam turbine power plant. Six water jets maintained a stable external cell temperature while avoidance of localized hot spot formation on the walls was solved using a tungsten liner. The run duration was extended to five hours while avoiding the limiting thermal tolerance of the water tank by exchanging hot water with cold deionized water from another tank. The SunCell® engineering issues are largely solved."

Thanks, I think some of us probably just waiting for someone to report with their professional name attached that they watched it steadily output 200kw excess for 5 hours straight.

• Official Post

Thanks, I think some of us probably just waiting for someone to report with their professional name attached that they watched it steadily output 200kw excess for 5 hours straight.

Unfortunately, the test was not observed by a validator as far as I know. I asked when this came out -about the same time as the <5 sec validation of a different test, why they did not let the same guy observe, then validate, the 5 hour test instead?

Did not know the answer to that. Mills has been keeping things tightly within his inner circle, for about the past 12-18 months. We do not get the good inside scoops like we used to.

• I wonder what the input power was over the five hours? Like Safire, all Mill's has to do is come clean, have independent replication of his devices with some reputable body (we could even do it amongst LF members) and then there we have it! Then the devices can be mass produced - energy crisis solved. Doesn't anyone else find this lack of transparency worrying to say the least?:)

• Ask him to get you hired so you will know about the back side !

I wonder what the input power was over the five hours? Like Safire, all Mill's has to do is come clean, have independent replication of his devices with some reputable body (we could even do it amongst LF members) and then there we have it! Then the devices can be mass produced - energy crisis solved. Doesn't anyone else find this lack of transparency worrying to say the least?:)

• Cydonia we could collaborate with Mill's or Monty Child's or even Holmlid's Norront group - and let's not forget IH or Brillouin Energy for that matter. We are open to collaboration and the free exchange of experimental data etc as we have done for Mizuno's reactor. They are not, unless you can persuade them otherwise?:)

• Dr Richard happy for you, you are a team , congratulations to have reached 12% XH by Mizuno way, however it is enough for a close cash back ?

About me, i'm probably the last of mohican about Rossi's Technology :) however i'm not afraid to fight with the rest of the world 8) then never on back sides ^^

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.