Finnish theoretical physicist interested by LENR theories...

• I've caught this theoretical physicist "Matti Pitkänen" discussing of LENR theories, books...

I am a Finnish theoretical physicist. For last 37 years Topological Geometrodynamics has been both the passion and mission of my life. TGD is a noble attempt to construct a theory of everything, not forgetting consciousness. I have four children, who have brought a lot of happiness to my life. I live in Hanko, a small seaside town in southern Finland. I love almost all kinds of music but if I had to give just one name I would have difficulties in deciding between Chopin and Beethoven.

He discusses of WLS theory and propose a dark physics variation (I don't understand much about that).

http://matpitka.blogspot.fr/20…bout-cold-fusionlenr.html

http://matpitka.blogspot.fr/20…om-larsen-model-with.html

I'm not fan of new physics, and especially nor of dark-fudges (I'm fan of MiHsC dark-slayer theory), but it may be interesting, and why not correct.

• Memories...This fellow is a member of this site. My posts to his site got him here.

See

Holmlid/Kotzias : Phase transition temperatures of 405-725 K in superfluid ultra-dense hydrogen clusters on metal surfaces

I studied his theories in which reality is a fractal layering of dimensions. This multi-dimensional layering is the situation that results from noncommutative quantum dynamics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…tive_quantum_field_theory

I now beleive that grand unification of forces can occur in a bose condensate as a method of graded energy filling of the 10 dimensions of string theory in a serial layering fashion.

see my posts here recommending polariton bose condensation

http://backreaction.blogspot.c…string-theory-can-be.html

This is not exactly what Pitkänen proposed but it is along the same multi dimensional layering vain.

This bose condensate energy filling process is how a polariton bose condensate can reach an energy level that is high enough so that the fundamental forces, except gravity, unite to become a singular unified force. This high energy condition is how the many miracles of LENR happen.

• Related to the post above...

I now believe that grand unification of forces can occur in a polariton Bose condensate as a method of graded energy filling of the 10 dimensions of string theory in a serial layering fashion.

See my posts here for a discussion of the string theory concept and my recommendation to use a non-equilibrium polariton Bose condensation for the string theory test

http://backreaction.blogspot.c…string-theory-can-be.html

A non-equilibrium polariton Bose condensation is a condensed matter construct that is a study state dynamic process like superconductivity or photosynthesis and not a fixed state of matter in which a photon condensate can form and persist at any temperature no matter how high.

This Bose condensate energy filling process as discussed in the afore referenced thread is how a polariton Bose condensate can reach an energy level that is high enough so that the fundamental forces, except gravity, unite to become a singular unified force. This high energy grand unification level condition is how the many miracles of LENR: no radioactive products, no gamma radiation is produced; hadronization of energy generates mesons, and so forth, can happen in condensed matter physics.

I now believe that grand unification of forces can occur in a polariton Bose condensate as a method of graded energy filling

The forces within Bose condensate (BTW cudos for unlearning of "condinsate" misspelling - I can really see some progress here) are quite minute ones: they cannot unify itself with weak and strong nuclear forces and/or gravity. Matti Pitkänen is lone mathematical savant, but I never saw a single coherent prediction other than "TGD-motivated" vague blurbs. He just lives in his own world of imagination in similar way, like you - just at opposite side of formal barrier.

• The forces within Bose condensate (BTW cudos for unlearning of "condinsate" misspelling - I can really see some progress here) are quite minute ones: they cannot unify itself with weak and strong nuclear forces and/or gravity. Matti Pitkänen is lone mathematical savant, but I never saw a single coherent prediction other than "TGD-motivated" vague blurbs. He just lives in his own world of imagination in similar way, like you - just at opposite side of formal barrier.

I know that my progress nas been small but keep up your caring attention to my intellectual vicissitudes. Like a bee that alights on a pregnant flower, the insemination of a new ideas oftentime begins with a unsolicited conceptual journey in the company of a unappreciated lone savant.

Like a bee that alights on a pregnant flower, the insemination of a new ideas oftentime begins with a unsolicited conceptual journey in the company of a unappreciated lone savant

Why not, but as Paracelsus has said: The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.