Photons have mass: Robert J Martineau's Photodynamics

• Evidence for Correlations Between Nuclear Decay Rates and Earth-Sun Distance

Our results strongly disfavor the suggestions by Jenkins et al.4 of an annual variation based on a previously unobserved field produced by the Sun or the annual variation in the

flux of solar neutrinos reaching the Earth. Very recently, Cooper8 performed a very clever analysis of decay power data obtained from the 238Pu thermoelectric generator aboard the Cassini spacecraft.

The results of this analysis also strongly disagree with the hypothesis of a correlation between nuclear decay rates and the distance of the source to the Sun.

any response from Jenkins et al to this counterevidence after2008?

Evidence Against Correlations Between Nuclear Decay Rates and Earth-Sun Distance

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0810/0810.3265.pdf

• Jenkins response 2010

This paper has the same conclusion.

Hypothesis is possible..

"

Although the physical implications of the present analysis remain uncertain, the results appear to be compatible with the hypothesis that some nuclear decay rates are influenced by solar neutrinos.

We may not conclude from this compatibility that the hypothesis is valid, but we may conclude that—as far as the present analysis is concerned—the

hypothesis remains viable.

• does your hypothesis extend to the occurrence of LENR reactions eg D+D + 'catalyst' --> He +'catalyst' +heat

which based on the Coulomb interaction that QED etc of standard Model are very unlikely at 700C?

I guess D-T reaction is here. D-D is similar pattern.

D-T.jpg

In an environment with many neutrinos, the proton-coupled electron-meson is excited.

nuetrino_proton.jpg

Deuterium is easily attracted towards the center of the three protons.

nuetrino_proton2.jpg

I expect electrons to be born in the gap when protons collide.

proton_4.jpg

I think that the generated heat is caused by electromagnetic waves generated when a part of protons are converted to electrons.

• Atoms are maintained by neutrinos supplied with electric charge.

Neutrino density determines atomic behaviour, and cold fusion is one of those phenomena.

I use woo woo technically to mean statements like this that are contentious and speculative.

Karsten Kossert, a physicist at PTB, says that his own research, with others, on decay rates has shown that there are “some fluctuations in some instrument readings”. “However, since different instruments and/or measurement techniques show different variations, we can exclude solar neutrinos as a common reason for these variations.” He adds: “In some cases, we have shown a clear correlation between environmental parameters – such as temperature, humidity, air pressure – and instrument readings.”

Neutrinos and muons are related to perihelion and perihelion.

Should I create a new thread?

• The release of mesons by ultra dense hydrogen reported by Holmlid is totally new physics which probably underlies many unexplained phenomena in LENR. Kazunori Miura's theory of neutrino/antineutrino interactions with atoms in dense matter could be central to resolving this mystery. There is no SM rational explanation or theory for it (as is the case for cold fusion) - the work is completely ignored by other peer physicists (ie what cannot be explained doesn't exist).