I just found that the latest glow discharge electrolysis tests with the 0.45mm tungsten wire are causing my DSL internet connection to fail at the router level, probably due to the strong RF interference. The DSL router is two rooms away from the testing location.
Unfortunately, since it's a shared Internet connection, this is going to limit the amount of testing I can do, unless I add a Faraday cage around the experimental setup.
I used 38g tap water + 1.5g acetone + 2 ml 0.1M KOH (pre-prepared) and 750V (open-circuit voltage; it decreases under load but I haven't measured it yet). KOH was added in two 1ml batches and RF noise (audible from loudspeakers I have in my proximity) ramped up substantially after the second one, although the first was apparently already sufficient to cause issues with my router, judging by its event log.