I ask members to join my effort to create a fundamentally new LENR device

• this is quite an interesting concept. However I don't really understand how it would relate to LENR. I have thoughts that it is more suitable for just regular hot fusion, like a fusor. But what's the LENR part? Where is it? How would it stimulate LENR, what exactly is the type of expected LENR and what is the "LENR fuel"? Many questions.

• this is quite an interesting concept. However I don't really understand how it would relate to LENR. I have thoughts that it is more suitable for just regular hot fusion, like a fusor. But what's the LENR part? Where is it? How would it stimulate LENR, what exactly is the type of expected LENR and what is the "LENR fuel"? Many questions.

Of course, there are a lot of questions, but full answers can be obtained only in experiments. Purely theoretically, it is assumed that LENR occurs in a compressed double layer of plasma, in which the mechanism of collective acceleration (interaction) is activated due to a decrease in the dimension of this plasma layer 3->2->1. In the plasma ring, the Coulomb barrier decreases by several orders of magnitude. For example, water vapor injected into a vessel can be used as LENR fuel.

• Of course, there are a lot of questions, but full answers can be obtained only in experiments. Purely theoretically, it is assumed that LENR occurs in a compressed double layer of plasma, in which the mechanism of collective acceleration (interaction) is activated due to a decrease in the dimension of this plasma layer 3->2->1. In the plasma ring, the Coulomb barrier decreases by several orders of magnitude. For example, water vapor injected into a vessel can be used as LENR fuel.

Several orders of magnitude are not even nearly enough for HH fusion (proton-proton). Won't work with just water. You can't just throw random stuff in it and expect fusion.

• Have you read the text on the link or Rus_link? There are some approximate calculations there.

Ok, so I see the approximate value of only... 0,3 eV? Extremely low I must say. Impressive! But what would be the rates? I suggest trying to calculate, or at least approximate, the rate of fusion in such system with moderate, practically attainable conditions.

• Ok, so I see the approximate value of only... 0,3 eV? Extremely low I must say. Impressive! But what would be the rates? I suggest trying to calculate, or at least approximate, the rate of fusion in such system with moderate, practically attainable conditions.

Probably, in order to calculate the rate of fusion, it is necessary to use some statistical distributions of the reaction density on the plasma ring.

• Oleg, I appreciate your suggestion, but you need to have a device to experiment with fuel. Here (the State Committee for Science and Technology of Belarus) offers me to first issue a patent for an invention, and then try to implement the device at a suitable enterprise. Of course, it would be easier not to bother with patents, but to organize R&D within the framework of a suitable institute, but this is not in my power.

• Oleg, I appreciate your suggestion, but you need to have a device to experiment with fuel. Here (the State Committee for Science and Technology of Belarus) offers me to first issue a patent for an invention, and then try to implement the device at a suitable enterprise. Of course, it would be easier not to bother with patents, but to organize R&D within the framework of a suitable institute, but this is not in my power.

It would be really awful if you patent it and then it doesn't work, so just to prove that it can work you should perhaps build a very small sized version, just as a proof of concept. It doesn't necessarily needs to be practical or useful, it should just show that your invention and principle works. And for that deuterium gas is the best you can do. I also have a question, what is your estimates on the size of the device? How small can it be made to work?

• Please estimate the installation cost (the diagram in the previous post) if it consists of the following components:

1. laboratory cone flask made of quartz glass for 1.5 liters

2. Tesla coil

3. Voltage multiplier (Cockcroft–Walton generator)

4. Direct current source

5. Copper wire for solenoid

• Your item 1, a 1.5 litre Quarts flask is difficult to find. These generally stop at about 1 litre. Typical cost for 1 lire conical flask around US$50-75. 1.5 litre borosilicate flask around $30 for a good one.

Ypur Item 2 - how big? You can buy a modest one for $200

Your item 3 - AKA 'Van der Graf generator- same thing, how big? But also available from around $200

Item 4 - $200 for something pretty capable. - variable voltage and current limiting etc.

Item 5 - depending on thickness and how much you need -$10 to $50.

Budget $800 US and a lot of time spent building and you should be ok.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.