Oleksii Ivanchuk’s Spark Plugs

• Of course we shouldn't neglect the spark plug side of these tests.

We don't know what types/brands of plugs that Oleksii was able to collect, but there appears to have been quite a mixture. A quick look at the typical range of materials used by a few brands should help us to formulate some questions for subsequent tests.

These are links to relevant web pages from:

CHAMPION

NGK

DENSO

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• IMO J.F.Prins refers to superconductive cloud of electrons above diamond surface attracted by oxygen ions implanted into diamond.

ALY8t1sYwrp2kZtVPtmhJyUbrhTQkiaOs8x9-TlJfsC_cG3VZ7uQU6t7ypKL-7_vYs57-i5DQGNZqyfWWhrxu5c0DgDKr-nYFQgjM6NSH7pL_LzZfvY2DqgzbX3oGi0ZCgDvwjnc8w=s0-d

The above illustration bears an interesting similarity to a LEC. Bombarding the diamond with oxygen atoms, as well as creating some kind of conductive electret, will also probably leave the material in an 'excited' state.

However, I somehow doubt that there would be sufficient static positive "hole charge" in the diamond surface to create a corona in air - as in the above illustration. (Or is this meant to be in a vacuum?)

Connecting the counter electode ('sonda') to earth via a capacitor would stop any LEC-type DC currents - but it suggests the illustrated arrangement is expected to oscillate. Is that the idea?

If the "processed diamond" was somehow "noisy", then I could imagine some random oscillations might be detected.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

Edited 2 times, last by Frogfall ().

• Zephir_AWT - Thanks for the Link. I see Johan Prins wrote a charming comment below your reference to his work.

The newly revealed LK-99 superconductor can have close connection to Prins's theory. Multiple studies speculate, that this finding is real - which is controversial, because the accepted mainstream BCS theory can not explain even cuprates of much lower superconductor temperature. They mention stress of lattice as a probable culprit of room temperature superconductivity, which is essentially the Prins theory silently stolen.

• I somehow doubt that there would be sufficient static positive "hole charge" in the diamond surface to create a corona in air

This is not a corona, i.e. permanent current discharge - but a cloud of free electrons, which are attracted to oxygen charges implanted beneath surface of diamond. In similar way like hungry hens crowded around feeder. I.e. the arrangement closely related to another finding discussed here: the vacuum capacitor. If this device is real, then J.F.Prins device may be also real. I also suspect it's behind antigravity effects like Hodowanec detector of dark matter and/or Biefeld-Brown effect/drive.

• The above arrangement may be interesting with respect of electron screening mechanism of cold fusion too: what would happen if we pack material like lithium hydride with free electrons attracted to material through some counter electrode? It's worth to note that Lipinski fusor used similar arrangement too.

• This is not a corona, i.e. permanent current discharge - but a cloud of free electrons, which are attracted to oxygen charges implanted beneath surface of diamond.

I mistakenly thought the symbol at the right hand side was a variable capacitor - and have just noticed it is a variable voltage source (e.g. a battery). The phrase "sonda. zlata anoda." seems to translate to "Probe. The evil anode." Is this meant to have a positive charge (as befits its name?) The long line of the cell symbol is usually meant to be positive - but I've noticed that some eastern European diagrams seem to label the short line as positive.

• The 'exposed' DVD is have received was pre-marked with exposure locations. It has not been etched - an interesting observation is that if you breath on it the condensation lingers around the damage zones...a surface charge effect that lingers, perhaps.

A tip for viewing strange radiation discovered by MFMP. These strange radiation tracks can be better viewed if seen in polarized light and/or using polarized glasses.

• Re: Spark plug alloys

Aside from the more up-market spark plugs, with platinum or iridium tips, the bulk of the exposed metal (and all of the exposed metal in "bog standard" plugs) seems to be majority nickel-based. The proportion of alloying elements will probably vary between brands, but here are some typical alloys listed by Deutsche Nickel.specifically for use in spark plugs.

In 1982 NGK patented a range alloys for use with spark plugs. The patent has some interesting details of the tests they carried out to show the improved spark erosion resistance of their material.

Of course we shouldn't assume that the nickel alloys are the source of The Thing - as there are other materials present, such as the aluminium oxide ceramic insulator, and the copper core of the central electrode. Maybe some used plugs need to be broken apart, so that DVD tests can be carried out with single material sub-sections.

Edited once, last by Frogfall ().

• Hmmm. I wonder if the Branly Effect could be useful in the construction of a detector for Strange Radiation?

(Image from the article in this post.)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Frogfall: Adding short video ().

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.