The Design of Low Energy Nuclear Battery

• I agree that the ultimate goal of LENR is to produce electricity.

Many of the reactions involve nuclear fusion, fission, or transmutation. Therefore, your model may be suitable for this field. However, it will also be necessary to consider the cost and efficiency of the reaction in order to make it viable as an energy source, which could potentially become the main source of power for our lives.

I have read some of the recent discussions on your idea, and I am wondering whether your definition of 'neutrino' refers to the particle that has been observed as missing energy in nuclear reactions. In current models of particle physics, neutrinos are considered to be actual particles in the standard model. I have developed a model that utilizes gravitons to estimate the amount of remaining missing energy. Please read mine at http://ryoji.info/theory

Thank you for the article. I'm studying it. I like your ideas. Perhaps we will find points of cooperation.

If you don't mind, I will write to your email.

My e-mail: [email protected]

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.