The “Thunderstorm” reactor as another potentially easy to replicate, and very useful, possibly LENR device

• Jordan discusses Plasmoids,Ball lightning,

and Thunderstorm Generator.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This video is invalid information. The EVO is a Bose Einstein Condensate (BEC) of Exciton-polaritons. The EVO is a coherent structure, whereas a plasmoid is not coherent. Two features of the EVO prove that the EVO is a BEC, first, the EVO has magnetic vortex flux tubes that extend out of the main body whereas the plasmoid does not have such tubes, next, as a supersolid, the EVO forms ideal shapes like triangles and hexagons whereas the plasmoid does not forms such shapes when impacting matter.

Supersolid - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

• Jordon talk on Bob Greenyer and ball lightning and what happens if the Thunderstorm Generator does what it says on the box.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Simeon Says.

• Maybe there is a Thunderstorm Tensor correction...

just preempting Axil :)

External Content www.youtube.com

• This is a condensed version of MFMP's "overview of Russian Plasma Physicist Anatoly Nikitin’s observations of Ball Lightning (Plasmoid) phenomena and a presentation of his established Ball Lightning Model including equations" narrated by "Alchemical Science". Simple enough for public consumption, and much, much shorter (hint, hint) than the original!

Observations of Ball Lightning | Anatoly Nikitin - Russian Plasma Physicist | Thanks to MFMP - YouTube

• Music and frequency.

• My violin playing dilates haemorrhoids and generates rectal thunderstorms

even with Bach's Jesu of Man's Desiring

• Thunderstorm Generator and the mysteries of Plasmoids and Vortex Math.

• Thunderstorm Generator and the mysteries of Plasmoids and Vortex Math.

I appreciate your passion and interest in abundant energy.
    However, I do think Malcolm Bendall is a kind of a false messiah of science when he disregards so much of it's collective body f work.

Charisma and money can take a man so far, but how could a man exist without others?

There are iterations of "free energy" messiahs that I have experienced in my short 12+ years in Alternative Energy exploration. Mr. Bendall is my 4th Messiah experience in real time, but there are so many underrated scientific minds who have shared so much when one looks into all the aspects of the human collective.

From my interpretation, he seems to have adopted ideas of the artist Walter Russell's interpretation on atomic physics and other esoteric figures I could list, but he disregards empirical experimentation and scapegoats organizations of scientific minds. It is a travesty in science when people can't look each other in the eye as mutual beings first.

I hope that we can continue to explore new frontiers of science to the best of our abilities with open-mindedness, yet still fundamentally grounded in our shared physical reality.
    Let the meta-theoretical be open as much as the to the granular actualization of physical designs.
    Else, we may be trapped in our own limitations of understanding and self preservation.

• I appreciate the fact that Bendal shows a real product.

Whether it works as advertised is yet to be determined.

• We need a New Energy War like the old Farm Machinery War from way back when.

Maybe the Thunderstorm Generator will get the ball rolling.

• Marqués de Cáceres

26.02.2010, 12:07

Quote(Tarasenko @ 02/26/2010, 00:43) *

No, my motto is one planet, one people.

I am a geologist-geophysicist, and this science stands at the junction of many sciences. I proved the XYAS from a geological point of view, and physicists and chemists from Moscow State University are no match for me, because everything is fundamental there, neither left nor right, there is already a shooting....

Uh-huh geophysicist with knowledge of high school physics for a solid two.

Can you quote the law of universal gravitation from memory - geophysicist?

or at least read on the Wiki ...

you will learn a lot of interesting things.

Marqués de Cáceres

26.02.2010, 12:44

Quote(MPD @ 02/26/2010, 11:03) *

So, at what depth, in the direction from the earth's crust to the center of the planet, OIL and NATURAL GAS are formed, where the pressure reaches 20 thousand atmospheres and the temperature lies in the range from 700 to 1500 degrees Celsius?

Calculations show that in the center of the planet the pressure can reach 1500-2000 tons /sq.m. , And oil can form at depths of 30-40 km. from the surface .

A question that SCIENCE has not yet answered:

What are the real oil reserves, and is the process of their renewal continuing?

The answer can be divided into two points.

1. The origin of oil. Most scientists are inclined to the organic version, and prove this with very concrete arguments.

Up to the "genetic" analysis of fossilized remains from an oil-bearing layer.

There is a version like the one you are quoting. In addition to the weak physical model, this version has deeper drawbacks.

It is assumed that there is some kind of suspension of carbon and hydrogen underground. So far, scientists have not had to deal with anything like this either on the Ground or underground.

2. Conclusions about renewability. If oil is non-renewable, then in 50 years they will definitely learn how to convert the energy of the sun in deserts into hydrogen from water. To do this, you do not need to invent anything extraordinary, since solar panels are working hard, and salt water can be used.

By the way, I still haven't figured out what this Tarasenko network person offers.

From the title post, it is only clear that he is against pumping oil.

Without offering anything in return.

Marqués de Cáceres

26.02.2010, 12:50

Quote(dimchik @ 02/26/2010, 08:37) *

Yes, yes, it's always like this with us, once a person discovers something new, they will pour so much shit on him, they will also smear him, don't go to your grandmother here, that's right, Taras says that it's time to stop digging the Earth, everything will turn around, digging too, only I wonder what you say if he really what The thread, let it open.

Did you also have A B in physics at school?

Tarasenko will be the first pioneering physicist in the History of Mankind who would not know physics.

This is about the same as writing a brilliant poem in Latin, not even knowing the Latin alphabet.

Tarasenko

26.02.2010, 12:50

As I do not propose, I propose a new energy based on the structure of the planet Earth and globular nodules. We'll make a model of it and we'll have flying saucers.... 9.gif

NEA

26.02.2010, 13:10

Climatologists have found that a giant iceberg the size of Luxembourg can interfere with the work of ocean currents, which will undoubtedly affect the climate in the southern hemisphere. This is reported by BBC News.

The iceberg in question broke away from the Antarctic ice sheet in February 2010 as a result of a collision with the shield of iceberg B9-B. The latter went on a free voyage back in 1987. The area of the new ice block is about 2.5 thousand square kilometers.

The iceberg is currently moving towards Australia. At the same time, it passes through the ocean region, where cold water flows are formed, participating in ocean currents. According to climatologists from Australia, the iceberg will have a serious impact on these flows.

More recently, an iceberg the size of Hong Kong was spotted off the coast of Australia. A block of ice measuring 19 by 8 kilometers was spotted at a distance of about 1,700 kilometers south of the continent

++++++

Launch missiles, save Australia. Here and now.

This is a text version of the forum, you can only view the main content of the site. To view the full version of this page, please click here.

Invision Power Board © 2001-2016 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Services, Inc.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.