Happy Christmas 2023 and a lucky 2024 to you all.

• The International Date Line map isn't quite right, since Sidney has just set off its fireworks. I guess it doesn't include "daylight saving time".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-67835121

Well, I wasn’t telling from the map, just from my watch that marks 10:24 AM at this moment (finishing my breakfast on a lazy Sunday morning, after a 36 hours fast, I fast for 36 hours twice a week, been doing it for some years now).

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Looking forward to finding out what lies in store for us in the upcoming year. 2023 seemed a bit slow in comparison to the previous year, but only because it had to compete with the 2022 ICCF24 in Silicon Valley. That was a tough act to follow.

But 2023, IMO, will be remembered as the year of the start-up businesses looking to cash in on LENR. There was Biaco, ENG8, Windstream -now called SeeGen, in India, Malcolm Bendall's company "Land Logical Power" with it's Storm Generator. Question being, of course, are they legit? Hopefully 2024 will give us the answer. Did I miss anyone?

Of those companies which have been around a few years, and are certainly legit, Clean Planet has probably been most active on both the PR and science front during 2023. Safire has been a little quieter, but they reported on their steady progress with an eye on the wastewater remediation industry. Haven't heard much from BEC this year, which was a disappointment.

And then there is Randy Mills BrLP. I am assured they are still alive and kicking, and close to............. We shall see.

As to the science, 2023 will no doubt be remembered for the introduction of AI to LENR. It may be one of the most important developments since 1989. Jed Rothwell's LENR CANR extensive library now has it as a search option, and David Nagel is working with New York University to download 5,000 (almost complete I believe) LENR papers into a ChatGPT style format. Together, their efforts will accelerate research, and possibly help unravel the mystery of what makes this thing work.

Another promising development in 2023, has been the growth of LENR Forum. Thanks to your contribution and participation, we have become an important part of the community. This past year we fine-tuned our popular newsletter to where it is now sent to 2,500 members/month. Because of its success, we were able to start our new LENR Forum News website. Both would not have been possible without what we learned here on the forum though.

We had a well known gentleman tell us recently how nice the newsletter and NEWS website were, but that the forum is for "blah blah"...which he doesn't like That may be true, but without the information we gather here from you, there would be no newsletter and no news website. They are all linked, so please keep up the good work of combing the web and reporting here what you find, and what you know.

Let us hope that by this time next year we will have made it to the promised land.

• You should more take in account for the coming year that is a REAL pb ( tara's UFO for example)

Now, i wish you all the best for 2024 however.

We had a well known gentleman tell us recently how nice the newsletter and NEWS website were, but that the forum is for "blah blah"...which he doesn't like That may be true

• Hello,

i wish to all members and LF staff my best for this new year.

New... it will mostly depend of targets we plan, motivation, removing ego ( Deep thoughts to Peter Gluck) and hard work.

Hoping in parallel that luck will go too in a positive way.

David

• Peter was everywhere in LENR Land.

Dr. Peter Gluck's Ego Out Blogsite: Preservation of a Major Resource for the LENR Field. in SearchWorks articles

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.