potential of Pd of D2O strong alkaline Cold Fusion needs to be positive not negative

• Fleischmann and Pons discovered that cold fusion occurs at cathode Pd in strong alkaline D2O in ref [1].

Correct D2O Cold Fusion Reactor with Strong Alkaline Electrolyte.pdf

Conceptualized D2O Cold Fusion power generator with steam turbine.pdf

However, this experiment setting is not based on the mechanism of Cold Fusion because Cold Fusion needs the positive metal potential. Due to the incorrect setting of Pd voltage, heat generation is very low because D+ concentration is many orders of magnitude lower than OD- concentration.

The rough estimation shows that the reaction can be increased by about 8 orders of magnitude from PH = 3 and PH = 11, and experimental data shows the 3cm2 Pd plate can generate the heat of W, thus, 1GW need the total surface area of only 9m2, as reported in ref [2]. Because The trigger of Conventional D2O Cold Fusion is very difficult due to the high heat conductance to D2O to cool the heating Pd, we must develop the new Cold Fusion power generating system with steam turbine. Power generator of D2O Cold Fusion heat generator with steam turbine can be trigger Cold Fusion effectively due to the steam condition with pressure of 24.5 MPa on D2O to rase the D2O temperature to 600°C. Thus, D2O Cold Fusion can be triggered with design optimization of steam turbine and triggering system.

• Good way or not anyway great involvement :)

• nkodama,

Kodama-san, I think I now understand the point you have been making. From my viewpoint, if you reverse the anode and cathode, LENR should occur on the surface of Pt. However, this belief is derived from the idea that LENRs result from electron captures, which I have mentioned several times before.

• You should collabore together even if Japan is big, anyway you should profit that you are from the same country and close in mind.

All the best i wish you.

nkodama,

Kodama-san, I think I now understand the point you have been making. From my viewpoint, if you reverse the anode and cathode, LENR should occur on the surface of Pt. However, this belief is derived from the idea that LENRs result from electron captures, which I have mentioned several times before.

• Cydonia,

I've been reaching out to as many people as possible, but it's still challenging to ask someone who isn't retired yet, especially since my projects aren't well-funded.

By the way, today I installed a simulation software called Quantum Espresso and discovered that it can simulate plasmons on graphene using THz radiation. I'm puzzled that I was able to do it without fully understanding the underlying computations. It's possible to figure it out by reading the website or asking an AI for help.

I once used AI to write Python codes without any coding knowledge when I discovered the formula for prime numbers. It was an amazing experience I had last summer. You can find it at my another github project, https://github.com/r-coin/basic

• You should collabore together even if Japan is big, anyway you should profit that you are from the same country and close in mind.

All the best i wish you.

Pt is Face-centered cubic structure. Cold Fusion occures in the metal of FCC like Pd, so Pt of positive can have the Cold Fusion. But FPE setup has Pt wire sorrounding Pd plate, and Crystallinity of Pd Rod affected the heat generation, so Pd is the heating metal.

• Kodama san, I assume that the heat generated on the Pd plate is not due to cold fusion?

By the way, have you heard about SoftBank's plan to invest $100 billion in AI-focused processors through the Izanagi project? This could be a great opportunity for me to showcase my analog AI chip design to them. If they adopt it, you could potentially become the CTO or R&D manager of the project and help fund my LENB project ;)

SoftBank's Izanagi Project: Spearheading the Global AI Revolution with a $100 Billion Investment
    SoftBank's founder, Masayoshi Son, is set to invest $100 billion in AI-focused processors with the Izanagi project, aiming to compete with Nvidia and reshape…
    bnnbreaking.com

• Well, nor me i'm not retired yet.

I'm working only with my own money but the more difficult is the time needed for experiments.

Spend time for readings, studying another works isn't difficult because you can do that everywhere in your life.

Now that remains the main task to well do before considering for example experiments.

And if you work again finally the biggest pb is this lack of time to prepare, supplying parts and doing them.

About Thz, yes you well understood this is the key BUT they highky depend of the species you want to merge, space between them.. etc etc .. so many factors.

• I know a release with only D2 and another gas as reagent, nothing more :) ( No lattice involved)

Absolutely no link with Rossi, i have to specify.

Pt is Face-centered cubic structure. Cold Fusion occures in the metal of FCC like Pd, so Pt of positive can have the Cold Fusion. But FPE setup has Pt wire sorrounding Pd plate, and Crystallinity of Pd Rod affected the heat generation, so Pd is the heating metal.

• Кодама-сан, я полагаю, что тепло, выделяющееся на палладиевой пластине, не связано с холодным синтезом?

Кстати, слышали ли вы о планах SoftBank инвестировать 100 миллиардов долларов в процессоры, ориентированные на искусственный интеллект, в рамках проекта Izanagi? Для меня это может быть прекрасной возможностью продемонстрировать им дизайн моего аналогового чипа искусственного интеллекта. Если они примут его, вы потенциально сможете стать техническим директором или менеджером по исследованиям и разработкам проекта и помочь финансировать мой проект LENB.;)

https://bnnbreaking.com/tech/s…-a-100-billion-investment

Лучше мне помогите, я сделал 1400 вольт на ICCF 25 это лучше , чем другие процессы...

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• No funding meant I could do nothing, but if approved, my team would start to simulate LENR on a supercomputer for free. Luckily there are some allocations for small businesses. I hope I can provide more good news here within months :)

It won't be 1400V but I wish I could design 100-250V on the simulation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.