Rigel Member
  • Member since May 10th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Rigel

Bob best wishes as always. Anything that can be learned helps us. I hope some day you will give us a theory thread so I can understand deeper. I honestly love what you are trying to do. I have to be honest, you are the only one I have faith in now that understands that it works, we need to crack it. Your work very simply is in a league of its own.

I think you have singlehandedly raised the bar. You have big shoulders my man. Keep it going.

Stop insulting and read reports. About Lenr there are plenty of positive results from Russia, Japan, US, and Italy independently from Rossi. Read and Learn.

Jed library could be helpful in that.

ele I can not say I have read all the reports. But you will also read that I do not subscribe to -> "the you are Rossi stuff " either. I think for myself. I align myself with people that provide good logic, good reasoning and are honest in their hearts, but science is science and this is science no longer . But I read the reports, but at sometime I have to stop.

Your boy has nothing and is a crook. But you know and I know there are no new reports on his work. We are just rehashing the same old stuff, like when around the family table at the holidays reliving the old days. So incase you never heard this I believe in LENR, I have problems with the OU part. It works but can not sustain and I have read every thing I can that I feel is relevant. So please separate the field of research on anomalous evidence from just outright fraud. Okay? On other thing, I really like Axil and we are pretty opposed on this Rossi stuff spectrum wise, we agree to disagree. But we work together because we want a better future. And a better future for LENR does not have Rossi in it.

So we are clear okay? Bring something new to the table, I do and post it with an OT (off topic) label. I really hate it here when we talk past each other so I hope I am clear.

But this it the important part, I do not mind to be taken to task or educated when I am wrong. In fact I appreciate it. So do it i encourage it.

There is nothing wrong with moderation here even if people disagree with it. It is the policy of the permaban that is broken and that will not be addressed. So I have beaten that horse to death once 5x over. I never mentioned this before since I think I have a good understanding of why it was used. But months ago when I bitchzed about it and requested a TOS I was pointed to some offsite stuff on how to behave. My point was completely lost so I will remake it.

If you are taking money from ad revenues on your website you fundamentally have obligations to ensure proper discourse hence moderation, I get that, but without a TOS you do not have that at all. But we do things differently in the US.

And finally as I kick that dead horse one more time. Any time we lose a voice we all lose. This my way or I am bye bye way is not adult. And you know I would not say it if it was either not true or i did not respect the reason. Let bygones be bygones.

Nigel, you wonder..? :)

The most simple and only one logical explanation is: his stuff doesn't work nor will it be approved for sale elsewhere in the world. Instead of making money like hell and buy the entire Florida peninsula he spends endless time with BS talks to himself for his followers on JONP and wastes millions in a completely useless lawsuit. What a man!

But here we all are.....

We are still talking about that fellow, if someone is talking to a wall-- doesn't it look kinda funny? Some people can not only be NOT BE MOVED by logic nor science.

Leaving that old scoundrel alone for a second. What is the point anymore that his "method" is not repeatable and not only that one of the ones we had hopes in recently pulled a boner and will not admit it. I don't think the pro-rossi crowd is stupid, but I would be if I continued to talk to a wall of unmovable ignorance.

I was happy when this started and the first real report came out, then IH got on board so I was thinking it has to be real. But dreaming aside the reality is that it does not work. Never has and that quarkx is a quack. If it walks like a duck....

Also Jed you are so right on this me356 debacle, but whats the point of logic now? When people attack you I take it personally . Since you give a damn about LENR and have proved it many times over. It makes me so mad sometimes. Anyway I will continue to hope in new science and technology. But this Rossi driven belief in whatever he "says" is getting bizarre. The man is a crook and is leading people astray.

me356

He is not the only one that sees the points are not clear. So let me say something that is very clear.

As earlier when requested for your previous runs i was ignored. Fair enough. How about this one?

You answer in advance your own points for the next time just so we know what to expect or you consider not doing nor discussing the work until it is proven by protocols and runs you should now have a greater idea on what to do. This data would be best shared and skip that for the good of humanity stuff, it getting old.

Also since I have followed you, I have to agree that you never declared a COP of X that I can remember. You just did not deny it. Now that I think this is Rossi like.

Your points 1-4 indicate that MFMP needs to at least consider realigning their organization and goals and leadership.

Quit digging.

me356

Can you provide test results and protocols, but more importantly your plans so this does not repeat ? Just that simple. It will take time to address your points but I think you need to speak to this issue, before planning for the future. Maybe link to them?

Really I am not sure why all of us are not more critical of claims starting with both this device and all others. Jed is absolutely correct in this. I want this stuff to work, but each and everyone of us that is not critical of watching this unfold seems to be accepting of things except the reality of what has happened. I have often said I come here to learn. And I think I have. If we are not open to honest questions what are we doing here? just dreaming of how it could work? or would work if it could?

Happy 9 or 10th Birthday E-CAT woohoo!

Yes we should also give a happy birthday to the doctor's creation the E-Cat. I was reading the ECW open thread and someone mentioned that the E-Cat was 10 years old. That did not sound right (but the comment now seems to be missing regardless of why its missing ).

But I am sure we can wish the E-cat at least 9 years on the patent application.

Yes Dott. Rossi! "Let the force be with you" -love Florida District court sends it's regards "see you soon"

Forty-Two -

If you read this and do not mind can respond to your own idea above on his reasons in the playground. I would be interested. <end>

Also, I agreed with Jed above as I think he (Jed) is being helpful to me356 as the poster Jami above is quoted saying "he must have lots of data and documentation about methods and protocols." I would point out to me356 that there is nothing wrong asking him about them. And some criticism should be expected and almost welcomed at this point. If he is not following documented protocols then he is winging it. It may help him to point this out. Maybe as Jed says may he believe in what he has. I have no reason to doubt that at all. Back to the point, what are the next steps? They should be laid out and some runs should be posted.

Thanks,

I'm done with LF

But you will be back. Just because you disagree with someone who is both intelligent and articulate does not mean to either give up or leave in a huff. Just up your game and give better arguments. "I'm done with LF" is weaksauce as the kids would say.

BTW,

He would not spend so much time here posting his "nonsense" just to prove that he is superior. It was covered along time ago. Just that the evidence has to be strong. I am not sure why any one of us would want to believe someones word over scientific proof anyway. That is what got us in this mess to begin with.

Surely, I would not have it any other way. But please bring some science if you can, so I will both learn and enjoy it. I will start -- I am not sure that LENR as some are proceeding with will ever be overunity hence to me it seems why see nuclear evidence is very scarce so far, but I think that there exists palladium and hydrogen anomalous experiments that have not been properly discounted. (I am undecided honestly.)

But I also think that properly described scientific experiments could easily persuade me as I like to think I have an open mind. We have several folks here that I am absolutely convinced are following scientific method.

I also think that we should agree that there exists muon catalyzed cold fusion. Or you should describe how MCCF as not in fitting the standard model? How's that?

Anyway welcome really.

skip,

Hey welcome here. To me it does not matter (to me Rigel) if someone is pro or anti Rossi, just pro LENR. Intelligent skepticism is welcome. I come here for knowledge and that can come from many points of view. I personally have learned as much from the believers of LENR as from the skeptics (but I am a believer so I have to state that). And I am a free speech guy until it comes to doxxing then I am an asshole. Why? Some people are unstable and I will leave it at that ( e.g. 4chan).

In fact if one of us here doxxes anyone else- I will probably be banned. I just to not like it that much. Not to get on a high horse but when we drive someone away we all suffer.

Anyway welcome.

Rigel

OT:

(Phys.org)—For the first time, researchers have demonstrated that shining a nanosecond pulsed laser at the base of a 100-µm-long diamond needle can significantly enhance electron emission from the tip of the needle. The ability to control electron emission with light in this way has potential applications in portable X-ray sources, electron microscopes, and sensors. Maybe this will help LENR

Diamond needles as an x-ray emitter

me356

Jed is right and on point. You managed expectations poorly, allowed good people with an open mind to follow your work for over a year and raise crowdfunded money to see the device. Don't turn a deaf ear to honest criticism. In the real world where people put down money and time, what Jed says is not harmful just the opposite it shows a road to success. Consider it a lesson on making strong claims in the future. This is the path to respect. Look at others in the field that have earned this respect of the community. Don't kid yourself. Your not Rossi, so avoid his behavior or anything close to it. Next time you have something to show be sure of it.

Zeus46,

This person Alhfors (not sure of sex and it seems to matter to the mods) said to cancel the nick' . We know MrSS came back and may will again with evenalongerusernamethanlasttime.

Hank is one of the few that really has stopped posting before he left he was complaining about me356 (and also MrSS) if I remember correctly. And even though MFMP has made some progress with me356 I would think that Hank would still be complaining (and IMO rightfully so).

Perhaps because accepting 50% of potential ecat revenues world wide would make Rossi richer and more famous than Bill Gates, Elon Musk and Warren Buffet combined?

Complete folly. Or perhaps you'd allow your brain surgeon to operate on you using the tools pictured in Krivit's photo? Or maybe you'd let your eye surgeon or perhaps your aircraft mechanic ply their craft with Rossi's plumber's dirty and gross tool box?

Those tools are only suitable for the grossest of assemblies like boilers and toilets. They would not make sense for assembling a precise and delicate device like the very first working fusion reactor would be -- complete with small amounts of fuel and hydrogen to be kept securely inside, and cooling channels to transfer the reaction's heat.

Fair enough maryyugo. I am enjoying your rebuttals lately. But I doubt Rossi will ever be my brain surgeon. From what I see his devices while crude would not require unique nor advanced tools for anything other than proving transmutation. The devices that I have seen (if they worked) would require plumbing tools not aircraft tools nor scalpel. I think it shows a bit of your background to describe the tools as dirty or gross ;) It's just that I do not see how this factors in to the case. The only thing that I see that is outstanding on the case is the JMP scam, and I find it outrageous.

Wonderful Jack and thank you! In keeping with the positive spirit and tone established by Sir Cole, I believe that the employees and families of those involved in the Italian court and prison system were grateful for the man years of employment opportunity that Rossi blessed them with in the 80's and 90's. Cadillac and the South Beach Condo and Homeowners Association both want to know where to send a thank you note. Both members of the Pinball Source Code Software Developers Union (PSCSDU) are incredibly fortunate for the visionary leadership and sacrifice that Rossi made to keep their art alive. Frank Acland, Vessy and Peter Gluck rose to fame on Rossi's back (or maybe front) and I hope that they have been thankful and not just takers. Surely we have not thought of everyone......

That is a broad brush Dewey. You are entitled to your own opinions but some of these people regardless of their belief in Rossi believe in what they think is an LENR effect.

This should be in the playground along with my comment. I hope that they do not let you around neither puppies or kids. Stick to the Rossi case. It's what you do best.

In all most recent tests it was not Rossi himself that was measuring power in and out.

I presume that you refer to a test that is years old and whose results are now days out of date.

My feeling is that Rossi is sincere but most of his detractors are not.

Ele,

I am most sincere in my belief in LENR. I am a Rossi detractor. I have noticed that people here with names that rhyme with Phooey :) think you are very close to Rossi.

I do not care who someone is on a message board but what they say. It's not that Rossi's IP verification by IH that failed nor any of the multiple supposedly independent tests have been successfully challenged but instead he misled even those who believed in him with the JMP scam. It takes great hubris to do what he has attempted. I for one want this case to go to court and not settled. If IH settles before this happens I would be most disappointed in them. One question if I may segue a bit. With your great knowledge of the field why are you not opining in the other threads to help LENR?

Speaking of amounts obtained by IH, from the article:

We really need someone with OCD to clear up the question of how much IH raised from various parties. My guess: not anything even close to the $250 million claimed by ele, except possibly in assurances.

If only we had a person of recognized and marked intelligence that would AND could take on this task--- so we could link to his blog 8) Because some folks are not allowed in the house because reasons. Who would such a person be? :saint: