Peter Gluck Verified User
  • Male
  • Member since Mar 29th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Peter Gluck

Dear Dewey,

Why, instead of saying something relevant and significant about LENR, the Plant visit, Test, research funded by IH/you, open and disputed

questions of go/not go importance, etc., you give wise advises to those who disagree with you in an artificial language in which the words are English but the sense is missing?

In which last week crazyness was I trapped?

You could simply say Murray is/is not a genius and we, the opponents will understand.

You have spoken about "our experts" - one expert paid by IH was Penon and now you denigrate him vehemently. Why not in 2015? The new ones are better?

I am not joking this style of speaking and thinking can become irreversible, who knows if you will be able o speak again rationally and straightly, not in void slogans.

Tell something true and reasonable, please!

peter

THH,

please excuse me for answering unasked. The 40mm steam pipe appears in Exhibit 5, a document in which ill will is evident, a want to destruct the technology- with the hyper- erroneosu

idea of half full pipes and flowmeter (impossible to see) with questioning the rounding up of flow instead of telling about the recorded data of real time maeasurements. Murray, an IT expert had a task and the small pipe good for less than 100 kg steam/hr is just one of his nventions/calumnies.

Correlate this with what Dewey told that Rossi has no expertise in REAL steam systems. Why is he telling this? Just frommemory- steam as at Doral has approx 0.6 kg/mc and a speed of max. 25m/sec. calculate please the section of the necessary pipe.

Peter

PS Penon has the right to not discuss with people who have no ideas of technology. I doubt I would have answered suh a message.

Let's be serious, it is high time for disambiguation!

I dare to think that the discussion here about the visit at the Doral plant is anachronic and inefficient.

The RvD trial seems to be planned for a duration of 1.5 years , 9 months in 2016 and 9 months in 2017

and now it is in an advanced state- that is the Court already knows the real proofs of the Parts- it is a game of chess.

In meantime, here in this parallel garbled trial -we are still playing poker more disinformation, incomplete information, irrelevant"information" is processed than real information. Less and less connected to the real evolution.

Rossi has given some information about the Plant during the Test - as any real plant there were problems and the problems were solved, the technology works, giving multiplicative excess heat. Results are in four ERV reports accepted and paid by IH.

After April 5, 2016 when the litigation started, IH and its supporters have gradually created a counter-narrative- the process is inexistent, impossible and (if not so) kills everybody in the customers plant

Technically (actually anti-technically speaking)

the main proof of IH is the famous Exhibit 5.

My opinion is that this Exhibits says false and inept things. A decision could be taken based on a diagram of the plant or even better now based on what was seen during the visit of the Plant.

Then the great fan of Exhibit 5 could say loudly and proudly: I have told it, the steam pipe has only 40mm, the flowmeter was in a half-full pipe over the reservoir: "veni, vidi, vici!" Murray is a genius and so am I (he)

Instead such message even in a diplomatic form, here Dewey has placed a lot of sentences - ambiguous, irrelevant and venomous.

Here there are, commented;

The story is interesting in that it continues to evolve over what was there and photographed on inspection day vs what Planet Rossi thinks / wishes was there during the "customer" rental period including pipe sizes (and since for that matter).

Clearly blurred the story evolved during the Test

nd what's with the the pipe sizes?

Lots of explaining left for the Plaintiff's side.

Fine for its opponent, nothing more to explain?

One moral of the story has become clear - teach your children that you can tell the truth the same way every time but can never tell a lie the same way twice.

At a first sight it looks he speaks about Murray, perhaps he has told the same lie before the Court. But was he there?

Planet Rossi knows who was there and who was not and there was no court reporter for the site inspection.

Planet Rossi, Dewey's stereotipy is all Rossi's supporters. They have no idea who has been at the visit. Rossi probably knows

R's been getting a lot of English practice in all the depositions - its amazing how connected that man is to his story.

This is indeed a nasty trick was Rossi unable to tell something important? Has actually somebody reported that Rossi was not speaking well.

Dewey, I offer you a challenge- let's take ten pages from James Joyce's novel 'Ullysses' and

let's list the words we do not understand. Who finds more is the loser, OK?

Remember that Rossi has no expertise in real steam systems.

Other nastyness- perhaps he is good in surreal steam systems?

Your experts will help him after finishing their reports.

It would be better to discuss as professionals or not at all. No more void ambiguities!

peter

Dear Oldguy,

What game? If you have reasons to hide, it is your own business. I take responsibility for everything i

ask and assert-say. But tastes can be different

All we can do si to wish IH success with their funding for LENR. LENR is great and there are many unknown possibilities.

Your plan has to be taken in consideration

and I will convey it to my readers with no comment. The researchers of your list will be proud. Do you want to add names?

Going PdD or NiH, something else? Your favorite way?

Do not fear I am only barking not biting

peter

THH Yes, Rossi's chance of winning against IH is almost non-existent.

My hope is that the countersuit will end up with Rossi paying some back to IH and that money can be directed by IH to "real researchers" in the field. A few million in the hands of people like Miley, Letts, Mizuno, Biberian, Swartz.... could work wonders.

Dear Oldguy

I quoted this in part. What I want is to ask you to try to tell in some detail:

- wht will do the "real researchers" from your short list with the great money? That is what, in your opinion, is the Tao of LENR?

I have the impression that actually you are a LENR professional, present on CMNS so you could ask the real researchers about their wishes- for a start

"what will you do with a 3, 5, 10 million US$ LENR funding?

Or yyou, in case you are still active?

thanks,

peter

You haven't had the best week either Alan.

Dear Dewey,

Tell us more about your week, was it a triumphal march?

No metaphors, please- if possible.

Thanks,

Peter

Ps I have nore success than Andrea Rossi, he had only a site Shutdownrossi and the site had been shut down, I got a site Burngluckinhell from your valuable helper and economical friend, the ab(d)ominable.

Well - I'm THH not Jed. Though on this matter Jed might argue similarly.

I don't find such broad brush characterisations useful. I can understand that you and Peter both very much would like Rossi's devices to be real. I understand that feeling. But it does not make it any more likely they actually are real. Nor does it influence the separate issue here of whether Rossi's 1 year test is properly conducted.

Dear THH,

I am asking for your permission to add you to the list

of Economic friends of Industrial Heat.

Ecionomic Friend is defined as "With such friends you do not need enemies" The DeJAvu Enclave leaders are already there doing real harm to IH. As Dewey stating his aim is to blackpaint Rossi to the Court in perpetuity.

You seems to be more inofenssive. BTW have yu ld me about your basic profession?

Friendly - but not economical, greetings,

peter

ps Milgram Experment not relevant- we are not doing sadic bad things you can easily find a site with the 10 most famous such experiments and choose a better one

Answering to THH,

I can follow your modus cogitandi.

Would you please offer your variant- an equivalent of Jed's [quadrupling flowmeter + only water COP=1) technically speaking?

Have no idea what is your profession, I am engineer and we engineers do not need to be overly smart to see something is rotten in a plant, we are no more corruptible than other people. But working for one year in afke plant as you suggest is too much. Penon plus X made the deign was it a design for a perpetuum stabile? (You know the opposite of the perpetuum mobile)

Just a question- WTF do you want to DECONSTRUCT what I said (pleasure, duty?) , better accept it and then evaluate it objectively. And imagine you are part of the plant, one of the negineers operators.

A constructive appraoch is better for you, I do not want to convince you.

Good night, here is late

peter

No, it does not work, although from Rossi's POV maybe it does. Rossi thinks control experiments are a waste of time. And such or worse ineptness is typical of almost all Rossi demos. So for this to continue is not just plausible, it is expected.

Be realist (I know it is not easy) it was a plant working for a lot of time, it was fisrt a design supervised by engineers, Rossi was not alone in that plant, not there all time., IH people also there, visitors not all ignorants in plants - the professional rules had to be respected, safety rules also, Rosssi was not ubiquituous and omnipotent there.

And the plant as normsl hsd problems, as all plants have I remeber a few in which I have worked in 3 shifts, surprises come all the time according to the rule of Pareto - 80% bad.

I do not ask you for empathy just for realism.

peter

Answer to Jed and THH, something does not go with QUOTE:

Penon simply says flowmeter between JMP plant and E-Cats and anybody who has seen a plant knows ab ovo it MUST be immediately after the pump water flow measured, injected in the E-Cats

on JONP Rossi said more times: piping forms U flowmeter down- standard engineering

you (Jed) say- "many pumps, but they could not produce this much flow."
    Much flow, 6.6 gallons per minute, 25kg/minute too much...were you awake when you wrote this? (I know you are not drinking too much alcohol so the explanation must be something bad)

Next discussion with you when you have the diagram. Waeted time is not recoverable..

THH- please think over- use imagination, put the flowmeter in that return pipe and ... does it work?

Or buy borrow n apo=debit- flow-meter and install it in high- 3-4 meter pipe- pressure 0.3-0.4 barr with losses- will the meter show something?

Ineptness has limits, I am not ngry with you guys your re defending an ideal but please be rational. Jed you was so normal and a great LENR-ist before this unhappy story;

forget the half full pipes...My old heart is singing Germont's aria from Traviata to you Come back to reason

peter

No threat Peter but you should not have published a confidential email and will be treated accordingly.

It was from comments on my blog, nothing confidential.

Do you know who wrote it?

Do you agree with what he wrote?

Is its content justifying confidentiality- is something wrong in it, something to retract?

If it is then let's delete it- should I ask one administrator?

But anyway I accept both responsibilty and TREATMENT for it.\

Peter

There has been some discussion here about the position of the flow meter in Rossi's configuration. I have information from Rossi showing it was located in the gravity return between the customer site and the reservoir. I do not think there was a U pipe but I cannot rule that out 100%. Nothing like that is shown and no one who was there told me there is one -- and I did ask. Anyway, Abd pointed out that Penon described the configuration in one of the lawsuit documents. It is a little hard to understand Penon's English, so Abd added the comments in square brackets:

* Note from Jed: "Cools up to its condensation" means it cools down until it condenses.

This contradicts assertions by Peter Gluck.

This was dicussed already twice but DeJavu is a reality (see my blog today about the neurological phenomenon).
    Question: do you have information from Rossi or you have the piping diagram of the plant showing clearly and exactly (as position) where
    in the gravity return pipe was placed the flowmeter?

Can you ta ke a look and tell where was placed the main pump (for 1500 kg/hour- floating in the air or firmly placed on the ground?

In any case NOT measuring the flow of water which enters directly to the generators and using a 25 times undersized pipe for steam are fatal flaws and if your favorite author Murray got it right than he is the diamond witness for IH. On the contrary if he errs than he is just a plant illiterate
    trying to find imaginary things- doing harm fo those who have paid him.

According to you scenario: 4X flow, just water there was no steam in the plant. If it not there and it does not condense.

If you have such a ardent desire to contradict my assertions, show the diagram and... the story was ended.!
    It happens I know steam is able to condense from practice and books. One of my first research projects was optimization of steam distillation, for the start I used Perry's Handbook of Chemical Engineering.

peter

ps Do you have amnesia regarding the persons who all stated the flowmeter was used to quadruple the flow? You tell sensational things and we have to believe you

Also you say impossible and technically irrational things

and you want to believed.

Difficult communication.