ogfusionist Member
  • Member since Jun 11th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by ogfusionist

Axil, ignore "Mary/George the troll". She/he again trying for some perverted satisfaction through some form of recognition. What a sorry existence it must have. An expert on brain malfunction but completely useless for hydrogen fusion research.

Thank you for your post! It will take me awhile to carefully read. I need updating on modern physics especially on what appear as mind bogglers to me.
    LENR was simply nanoscale hydrogen fusion that my NiO reactor initiated and appeared as a simple activity of low amu transmutation. Now the concept has jumped to Interdimensional proportions.
    My belief is that the individual spirit is a universal wanderer and destined to encounter other spirits on the infinite journey. These are not chance encounters.
    It seems long ago when I met Ken Shoulders and discussed his observations related to electrons. We both owned and flew gyrocopters.

Pretty graphics. Problem is with with the text. It all condenses down to the explanation that magnetism is the excuse for everything. But what is magnetism? Seems like explaining an unknown with an unknown. Same old story and now relates to LENR.

&"even exit his lab to punch holes in the trees outside his building"
    This may be getting out of hand!
    Nanoscale hydrogen fusion was simply proton transmutation, now it's getting somewhat more complex.
    &"Action at a distance"
    Are you suggesting quantum entanglement?
    &"Ken Shoulders termed these structures produced in the plasma of an electric arc EV.(or large electrons)."
    I remember discussing Electrum Validum (EV) with Ken Shoulders and you may have generalized on his specific concept dealing with atomic film dimensions.

&"Even Edison got shafted by J. P. Morgan and lost all his work on electricity to Morgan. You got to give Rossi credit for both his technical and business acumen. He is such a mensch(FYI "a person of integrity and honor." ), don't you think? The more we know him, the more we love him. He is a great hero of humanity. Doesn't he make your feminine heart swoon?"

To get a complete picture of the shafting you have to consider Tesla. Also, just the opposite regarding "the more you know him".
    The last statement is very funny considering the reference. Axil are you playing the role of a provocateur here?
    Back to business, I'm working on another reactor and will post when it also self destructs.

&"Even Edison got shafted by J. P. Morgan and lost all his work on electricity to Morgan. You got to give Rossi credit for both his technical and business acumen. He is such a mensch(FYI "a person of integrity and honor." ), don't you think? The more we know him, the more we love him. He is a great hero of humanity. Doesn't he make your feminine heart swoon?"

To get a complete picture of the shafting you have to consider Tesla. Also, just the opposite regarding "the more you know him".
    The last statement is very funny considering the reference. Axil are you playing the role of a provocateur here?

How would knowing the identity of the person/persons making these useless posts add anything of value to this forum? These are trolls and best ignored unless they add to some form of perverted amusement. Actually considering the pathology there is no benefit possible and hopefully they will wander away.

&"How many of these experiments will it take to convince the scientific establishment they should fund this research big time?"

No more experiments needed. It's already established that hydrogen fusion in a reactor is possible. A simple modification of the e-cat reactor would allow sale of reactors that supply electrical needs for every household based on the hydrogen contained in a gallon of water needing replenishment yearly.

The economic problem created is enormous. Funding is needed to move away from burning oil and the consequential loss of jobs.

&"In medieval times fools who oftentimes were misshapen midgets interesting in the degree of their grotesquery entertained with a wide variety of skills: principal ones included songs, music, and storytelling; additional ones included acrobatics, juggling, telling jokes, and magic. Much of the entertainment was performed in a comic style and many fools made contemporary jokes in word or song about people or events well known to their audiences at the expense of their sponsors. Modern day fools entertain using a wide variety of skills drawn from the same bag of tricks involving sarcasm, irritability, rancor, rudeness, sarcasticness, vitriolicism, obnoxious criticism and ill mannered belittlement of their hosts and benefactors. The more things change, the more they are the same."

At least the troll on this forum doesn't sing but otherwise fits the modern day part.

&"I thought about it too. I owe Tyy a "like" or two."

Longview, No! That's playing into a troll's hands. This one needs a bonzoing. Negative or positive recognition causes a troll to salivate excessively. Look at how far off the LENR track this troll has taken us. I can't recall a constructive post on this forum in a blue moon. I should be winding the heater on my replicate reactor instead of writing this.