stefan Verified User
  • Member since Aug 31st 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by stefan

If the excess heat output is really proportional to surface area as we hypothesize, the next reactors should have thousands of watts of excess heat. I would hope with that level of output even the THH type hard critics would become a little more open minded.

I know that this is a premature question (but I bet you are quite certain of what you have), But what time frame would you think you will be able to start produce heaters for houses?

Actually I was referring to common practice in handling this. Not you specifically.

Simply, the probability amplitude wave-function is a trick to coverup an incomplete understanding of Maxwell equations and the very basic, fundamental role of electromagnetic potentials.

Actually think about it. We do have a very complete knowledge. Maxwell's equations are there and it explains all we see on the macroscopic level. Somehow when you enter the roam

of the atoms where atoms level they willy nilly assumes it there sometime's when it fit's them and it disappears when it does not fit them. With a sleight of a magic wand Maxwell is not there to generate waves as all waves are just "Photons". If Maxwell was there in any form you would have waves as all those wave solutions are perfectly valid in this model. Removing the waves completely and saying that it's all photons is actually very very much wishful thinking.

Unfortunately the QM folks that are experts in these double slit experiments seam to be able to rule out this explanation from what they know about the field.

I had some fun doing this blog post. I hope to continue an a discussion about the idea in the weekend with an expert on the

double slit experiment at redit. Maybe he will shoot it down we'll see. Anyway it was great fun to put some effort writing the post and try be a writer. Enjoy,

an interesting experiment

Hmm I have an idea. As I think that the assumption that all EM radiation is consisting of an aggregate of photons might be wrong and in reality it is a mix of photons and traditional EM fields. Could it be that strange radiation is just the field part without the photon? Anything that counts photons would not detect it.

I was impressed by Daniels presentation of Mizuno derived work and very pleased with the discussion of the control of it. I'm really glad also that this has gone this

far and as I have no reason to believe that they are lying, just needing to control the heat is massive actually.

As far as I can tell, light does not interfere with light, despite what I was taught in high school. Cross two beams of light in a vacuum and they will go through each other like the other didn't exist. It's when light interacts with matter - such as going through appropriately placed material slits - that interference patterns later emerge on a screen. Or am I a lone crazy nutcase?

This is not crazy thoughts at all and quite on the spot. I think that the process where an atom excites and radiates need both a field component and a structural photon to unlock the energy transfer. So one can consider the probability of the action is dependent on how large the oscillating field is at that point and a photon must hit at the same time. This gives a

natural correlation between the interference pattern and the photon count. I could be wrong of cause as the concept of an unseen photons is not analyzed much in texts about slit experiments from what I've seen and if every photon indeed is registered then I must we wrong and somehow the beams must interact which has very little evidence for just as you say. And having two separate laser beams means that they must interact after the slit and then there is no matter until it hit the counter, hence the logical conclusion I make.

In popularized QM material I've read, it is a single photon interfering with itself, not necessarily with other photons. So for instance an experiment where only a single photon is fired at a time into the double slit apparatus will yield, over time, a visible pattern of interference on the recording screen.

But the thing is this : it is not really a single photon, or groups of photons. It is a single photon or group of photon interacting with matter - specifically, the electrons of atoms comprising material slits or material lenses or reflectors. In other words, it is a hybrid energy phenomenon - not pure photon, not pure electron - that is moving through or along the material substrate. When it is doing so, it will travel at less than light speed because it is not true light, but an energy hybrid of some kind.

I fully expect an interference pattern from two different sources, as the experiment Stefan linked to shows. But as it is easy to see, the light from those two different sources is interacting at a material substrate.

I agree that this is sort of obvious to us. But there are nice double slit experiments with a single laser where 100 photons / s is detected and fringes still show up when you aggregate them during a long time, (this is taken for proof that QM needs to be real. and used by the proponents). If there is a combined phenomena than the time separation between the individual photons are so large (in 1 micro second light travels 300m) that a combined phenomena could not explain the results. So due to this they conclude that the photon, that we know only goes through one slit, somehow mysteriously interacts with itself and you get the usual talking points of QM, note if you close the other slit, then you will not get this interference so it is not the physics in one slit that creates the pattern. Now if you do the similar with two lasers that is separated you may see that you get the same result e.g. that it has to be self interaction, which is impossible without a magic wand as the beams are separated. Now 100 photons / s is a bit of overkill, but a possible setup as it's been done with high intensity in other papers is to take a photo during 1ms and turn down the intensity so that it collects around 1000 photons in 1ms. this still most likely means that there cannot be a photon to photon interaction and as it is two separated beams it cannot be self interaction. The best conclusion then is that there is a wave part going out of the laser (that actually are well known, just that current physics assume that the EM waves consists of only a bunch of QM photons) that the sensors misses. My conclusion if fringes is still seen in this case are that (as Mark claims) there is a wave that is not seen by the photon counters that travels with the photons and it is due to interaction with this field that causes the interference pattern. Note how neat this also explains all double slit experiments like the one with low photon counts / s.

This is a nice site that describes a nice result: double slit 1ms quite exact frequency match

If you want to prove that there is something fishy with QM and get a Nobel I suggest you do the following.

Take the following experiment Two separated lasers Do the double slit with two separated synced lasers where each hit it's own

slit. Now this article suggests that you will get an interference pattern which is a quite amazing result in itself and currently it is

attributed to an unknown interaction between photons. But wait a minute. The single laser two slot experiments show an integrated

interference pattern for photon intensities as low as 100 photons/s. This suggest that the two laser setup should result in the same

pattern which would prove that it is not a photon to photon interaction. But what is it. Well together with the photon we can hypothesize

that something else wave like is flowing that interacts with the photons and create this behavior. As everything when it comes to light

relates to photon counting usually (or always) we simply do not see the else part when we measure light. The most near suggestion are

that this is classical EM waves of high frequency contradicting current assumptions made. In any way, why not go to the lab, do the experiment

prove or disprove the hypothesis and maybe get yourself a Nobel and your name written in the stars and the same time debunk one of the founding

"father experiments" of QM. Actually photon-photon interaction is well studied and I suspect that those experiments rule out a photon to photon

explanation hence the argument for the hypothesis is quite strong meaning that your Nobel is quite certain.

I have been arguing that QM is the wrong model and as I like to try to bust magic tricks, I am in a nice discussion with a gentleman that knows a lot about double slit experiments and especially all those arguments behind the wave particle interpretation and stuff like particles being in two places at a time. So QM want's us to believe that a photon will self interact going through two slits 5mm appart (10000X the wavelength) and create an interference pattern. One slot no interference patterns, two slit's interference pattern. This has been validated with a flow of 100 photons/s. So When I see this I ask myself what do we not see?.

First of all, photons are very particle like, and can be modeled as a pretty extreme solution to maxwell's equations in GUTCP or even considered something else. Do we see anything else than is pure Maxwell that has the same order of size and frequency? Like normal classical solutions to the Maxwell's equation. If you consider the radio receivers we have, Ericsson and all those companies does not use Quantum mechanics, but Maxwell!! But light is mainly through interaction through these non maxwellian photons in our technology. Something does not add up here and I view the laser output as a combination of more traditional Maxwell EM fields and these photon's. I know that people say that all EM fields are constructed through photons, but that just a theory. I can as well assume that there is a mix Maxwell is out there, we should also have more traditional solutions. So out of the laser comes a directed plumb pudding with some regularity like frequency and the field part could very well, just as all EM fields classically produce an interference at the double slit and interact with the photon particle to produce the result. So we can most likely (I do not believe in magic) actually detect the field part, but when we do that we attribute that to magic in stead of "a field" just as is the common interpretation of the double slit experiments.

I have updated an old post here while at it noted that people seam to rightfully argue that the quantization of the angular moment indicates that the classical theories can't explain that. Now in stead of inventing a whole new theory like QM, GUTCP suggests that we should postulate this fact. But this is a bit to rough for me and many skeptics here. Hence I and others have indicated that by adding a small amount of theory to GUTCP, e.g. helical EM structures (solonoids), we can actually quite exactly point to exactly what we add to the classical theories that makes this a needed postulate. The best guess I have, and I think it is reasonable and logical conclusion, are that a limiting of possible magnetic field values is behind this. You can find the math in the link, below.

Blog Post

I have also put it up on the redit discussions about GUTCP

Maybe the future if temperaturs goes up and oil, I do not know, it will not be efficient for traveling from random a to random b, but maybe high speed underground trains makes that argument moot. I wonder if there are some optimality you reach by making all housing stack in a line like this. One thing I can think of are that the outer wall's can have solar panels with no shading from other buildings so in that sense this is efficient. And if people just stay put in their section, there will be now drawback from this setup compared to the normal way of arranging a city. It's different for sure.

>> Do you know that radiation fields always have toroidal.

I think that is reasonable, the magnetic field of Mills orbitsphere is torroidal.

Using a uniformly spherical model means that you get the right energy values in an orbit sphere (same as QED). Also the individual helices satisfy a condition where the energy is minimized and you get a stable ring as the self repulsion of the outer ring is much less significant than these forces, hence you could look at the ring as almost solid. Also this means for the bound electron that it essentially consists of two spherical membranes that is hold together by an internal magnetic field that is way way higher than from the velocities you see when you calculate the currents normally in the atom. By starting from the ring and superpose infinitely many you will see that each point in the sphere will have the same magnitude of the internal magnetic field strength apart from the north pole and the south pole which can be ignored in the limit. Note here that the helix is a solid moving in a counter active to the velocity inside so the velocity in the reference frame where the helix as a solid, is in rest, is very very close to c. This means that the orbit sphere can be calculated as a super positional why using only currents with velocity of the speed of light for which there is a nice theory and structure. Therefore viewing the orbit sphere as a union of single particle is the wrong way to view it. It is in stead very very solid and a completely different limiting beast than what you suggest. Simply view it as a solid sphere with a tiny thickness of the order fm. Note also how combining two spin up's of the same size would create a higher internal B field than is allowed by space therefore the Pauli exclusion principle. But for a spin up and a spin down the B field would cancel as everything is super positional I expect that for this setup the limiting nature of things means that they can live together and at the limit of the fields meaning that they are still stable as we have double charge we have not produced energy. On the other hand if we have used a positron the charge will also be gone and we have produced essentially removed all stabilizing forces and energy is released. So I disagree with you not because you are wrong, but because we are using different models in our argument. If I considered your model and assumption I would agree.

On the stability of the orbit sphere

> Charge paths never can cross.

I think that you are wrong on this one. We need the charge to be uniform spherical and a loop does not fix that. So a superposition principle is needed and that is that all the crossing B fields at a point need to be the same as there are some cancellations though that needs to be taken care of.