stefan Verified User
  • Member since Aug 31st 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by stefan

Bump again as it looks like all constants used to calculate properties of the electron given Maxwell are the introduction of maxuimum B field and E field this is interesting as

it implies that there is only 2 free parameters extra but we have 3 constants $h,me,e$.

See Yet another try analyzing a helix model for the electron (updated)

I added stuff to my blog post and it seams like your torus really are what needs to be modeled. The reason is that I think that there is maximum field strength that the space allows and that fixes the radius of the tube for the electron to around the order of the size of the proton. It all fit's very nicely, really like a puzzle. I which we could sit together some people to continue this effort to make a proper mathematical model that's based from fundamental properties. I which we could spend a month together a couple of us and continue this effort. I can get a mointh's time of my work as I have saved vacations days. It only needs planning.

The loops that Mills models might have a nice internal structure. I tried to model it as a solenoid and it has some interesting modelling aspects. I tried to find some

facts about this model in,

electron loop as an helix model.

I feel that Wyttenbach model and findings are lurking in this, I really do.

This is long known since De Vries published his famous formula:: DE Vries fine_structure_constant.pdf

Yea that's a very nice result. Note, using $k=1/2pi$ we have,

Gamma(a) =1 + a Gamma(ka)

And hence (c = exp(-pi^2/4)),

ca = Gamma(a)^2 = Gamma(a)(1+a Gamma(ka))

which is true if a is the fine structure constant hence

Gamma(a) = ca/(1+aGamma(ka))

and we see that Gamma(a) is a continued fraction,

Gamma(a) = ca/(1 + ca^2(1+ ca^2k/(1 + ca^2k^2/(1 + ....))))

This is similar to Rogers Ramunjan continued fraction

Actuallythis has been studied, see Study of F among others

And the fine structure constant is solved by,

ca^3 = (F(ca^2/k,k)-1)^2

There has been some discussion of using electric cars as storage batteries. On nights with lots of wind they can store up electricity and then . . . I guess if the wind drops, they discharge some of it to power the house? I don't know how it would work. I don't think that is a good idea. However, there is a related idea that probably will work. Take a city with 10,000 electric cars plugged in to chargers on a given night. If the houses have smart meters, when wind picks up, the power company can remotely turn on the chargers. When wind drops to low levels, the power company turns off the meters. You might say the 10,000 cars are acting as a giant buffer so that electricity is not wasted, and the wind turbines do not have to be throttled (feathered).

Yep but the question is if the energy i significant in order to do what you suggest. My figures are that we can compensate with 20% of total energy in Sweden which would mean that we can increase the amount of wind power with 20%. If we used the whole battery that would mean more of cause.

In USA that's 28%

google: USA energy consumption statistic

Yes, it probably does need battery storage, which makes the cost much higher. Solar is a great way to meet peak demand in a hot place like Atlanta, but once you get above a certain percent of generation capacity it starts to need batteries, which increases the cost a lot. As you say, with today's technology we need a mix of different sources.

At the present percent of capacity, solar can easily be augmented by natural gas, so there is no need for batteries. When it is cloudy or night, you use natural gas. When the sun shines, the gas turbine is turned down or shut off, and the power company saves money. No batteries needed, as long as there is abundant gas turbine capacity, or hydroelectricity, or even wind.

>> generation capacity it starts to need batteries,

I'm wondering about this batteries in all electric cars if now everyone had one. Maybe that resource is too tiny. In Sweden we have 40% hydro in the power mix. So one can use hydro as well to control.

In my previous post the deduction of the eigenvalues for the ring distribution was i bit off putting by just claiming the averaging meassure exists that link GUTCP and Bohr Sommerfeld. The next blog post deduces it and it turns out to be a quite natural probability measure. Maybe QM will be slaughtered next and proven to be a huge weirdo model that has fooled the whole world for decades. It will most likely a be similar manipulation as we did to deduce GUTCP but with the magic of complex numbers in stead.

Deduction of the mesure

As you might know, the relation K/V=1 only holds for two points (for real elliptic orbits) of a trajectory and is not the general solution. This is no problem for the S1 orbits but all the others...

Also mc2 is mere speculation as you cannot accelerate an electron to c. Further the electron mass on deeper orbits classically should increase... What also Mills neglects as this would mess up his force equation.

This only tells that such simple models only should be used in the limit of an equivalence relation and not to predict anything new...

Note that we just add a non interacting ensamble of points all paths of a the relation K/V=-1 as a ring has constant K,V hence all points remaining in the ensamble satisfy that. Hence that relation is fine to use.

Todays Analysis:

The Bohr Sommerfeld model is an amazing gem and actually creates the same energy levels minus resolving the spin as in Dirac's QED using a classical model. From a scaling property it is indicated that there is a huge set of systems that has the same property e.g. having the Dirac energy levels minus spin levels. To me it seams not too strange that one could deduce QED from this model. But we also show that Mills GUTCP e.g. the result in my section about Klein Gordon using a distribution of a loop and equally a distribution of loops yielding the spherical harmonics. Also it is indicated that fractional quantum numbers is possible form this deduction.

Enjoy:

On The Bohr Sommerfeld Model

A retake that is much more rigorous (but still not perfect) regarding the caclulation of energy levels for Helium assuming sphercial uniform shells as charge distribution and that the shell is a distribution of current loops so that mvr = h. Enjoy.

Helium II

Hard to value it, but it was interesting that they run it in a close to self sustained mode. This means that the tiny 2.5X is maybe no more and the output is electricity, not heat.

I have a Nissan (ICE) Altima. In 20,000 miles, average MPG is 43.5. Mostly city driving. Time the lights, slow acceleration, speed limit, and draft on trucks when I can. You know you are doing it right when other drivers give you the middle finger hello.

Yeah, the feeling when you just stop using the accelerator and roll towards a distant light and people speed around you to do hard breaks at the light and you time it so that you in principle end up ahead is priceless. I loved dancing when I was younger and getting timing rights feels very much like when you time the moves on the dance floor in sync with the music.

My hat is off to you. I think most of us here try to do our part. We would not come here unless we were friends of the earth. Frankly, living in the most wasteful country on the planet, I have to be careful about telling others what lengths I go through to keep my energy use to a minimum. Honestly, if I admitted being a serial killer, I think they would accept me better.

Oh yes, plenty talk as if they do care, but it ends there. All talk, and no action. Honestly, I think most of the world is like that. No doubt in my mind that science will have to save humanity from itself. They will fight it tooth and nail, all the while pretending otherwise.

I hope that the post did not come out as assuming people here are careless. I just did not realize how much you save by going a bit slower and I too was previously speeding and complaining about high gas prices at the same time all while wanting to care for what we leave for the next generation. It all was an eye opener to me realizing this. A fun fact, actually whenever a speeder now overtakes me on the road I hear a music sound in my mind: "another one bites the dust" (economically speaking) which makes me smile at the humor as it is quite an ironic thought and the speeder may very well have the same sound in his mind.