Wyttenbach Verified User
  • Male
  • from Switzerland
  • Member since Jan 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Wyttenbach

Further, as you are not willing to identify these brave souls, I would give it the same weight I give to the astrology predictions from "qualified, expert psychics" I see advertised on the internet. And, lastly, I will raise your two experts by the four, count them, Nobel Prize winners I spoke to, but whom I can't identify for obvious reasons, all of whom say Rossi is full of excrement (ELE: sarcasm alert).

@WW: For a lawyer, specialized in mediation, you talk to much about bullshit...

Is this Yankee slang or just bad habit after two months reading in an old man's forum??

Moved from the Rossi v. Darden aftermath thread. Eric

The Russians and Chinese have this type of cavitation driven torpedoes on their subs right now.

@ (Axil2) The torpedos use compressed air --> bubbles to reduce the water resistance in front of the torpedo.

By the way, at may home I have a cavitation driven frigo - it's self emptying somehow...

Even very recently, Rossi has confirmed that the QuarkX is producing a proportion of its COP as direct electric current but not enough to commercialize that format for energy production.

axil : Rossi made his claims a few days after R.Mills made public his SUN-CELL direct current conversion of XUV radiation (which needs much more technical knowledge than Mills thought/had at that time ...).

Recently also Trump has confirmed, that he had no contact to Russia... If you like, you can believe anything!

Any LENR system that is producing excess electrons is also producing muons.

The universe is charge neutral. Thus what about the counterpart of the electrons?? Who/what produces them???

If you have a nuclear process with about 1MeV excess energy that is available as a photon, then in the right environment a pair of electron/positron can be produced. If this happens inside a nucleus, then potentially a neutron will be converted into a proton and you get your excess electron. But so far no unusual (High energetic) beta-decays have been reported in LENR experiments.

Axil: It is time that you show us a concrete LENR reaction that produces muons. Holmlid is high energy physics! on a small space.

Are you telling me that ITER researchers are not performing any sanity checks on their experimentation?

In the early eighties they made a sanity check with the follwoing result:

Even if we use the best neutron shield, with single isoptope material, it will soon get activated and has to be replaced latest after 8 years. The cost of building such a single isotope screen can not be estimated as no method is known to produce it...

ITER uses the most idiotic form of hydrogen fusion 3H + 2H in a purely kinetic & stochastic environment. LENR, LENR - like (Holmlid) fusion types use structured matter with lower degree of freedom, that allows to burn Deuterium only, with virtually "no" radiation (neutrons).

Even worse, classic physicists believe that they understand fusion... That is true: They know how to ignite a hydrogen bomb... Except that they never understood the Lithium reaction. (Seen in Lipinski.)

The posted operating point of the QuarkX reactor is about 2700 degC. This above the melting point of almost all metals. How does one heat the QuarkX and sustain that temperature?

Shane D. : Most glow/discharge lamps have even higher temps. Halogen bulbs profit from convection. The wire is much, much hotter than the surrounding glass. But without Tungsten nothing goes...

the press release talks about a new generation of "nuclear super carriers", with a more effective engine that can run with the initial "nuclear fueling" for ca. 20...25 years - but it is still a conventional nuclear reactor, nothing else.

zorud : Show us a paper or a company statement that shows a conventional reactor that runs 25 years without refueling.

(In the orignal release - you may have missed it - some year(s) ago the wrote - needs no conventional refueling...)

Mills blabla physics is an illusion...at least in terms of transmutation which Mills totally discounts.

You mix Mills physics and his SUN-CELL experiment - which obviously has nothing to do with his physics... (Except some lucky coincidence..)

I thought that Mills rejected quantum mechanics. ℏ/2 cames from quantum mechanics. How does ℏ/2 come from the laws of thermodynamics?

axil: Time to study Mills. Nobody can reject the quantization of nature...(Just study rigid rotators..)

Mills is accepting the value for the intrinsic spin of an elementary particle which is a foundational assumption of quantum mechanics. Mills seems to be picking and choosing what he likes about QM and what he does not like so that the numbers that he gets works out to what he likes.

This value is given by nature - not by thermodynamics or Mills or Axil or...

Rossi is applying a high voltage potential to the nickel electrode of the QuarkX. There is a non conducting gas(hydrogen) inside that tube. There is a tunneling effect where electrons pass through the gas to the tune of milliwatts which happens to be the power consumption factor that the COP is reconed on.

Axil's blabla: Hydrogen is highly conducting under an arc discharge as it discomposes into H- and H3+!, something most people did not notice until recently!

But we do not consider the resistance of the E-Cat, we consider it as if it is a perfect conductor, and we only consider the one 1 Ohm to make the calculation of the amps."

Sparc discharges tube are extremely complex resistors... assuming 0 ohm is bare nonsense.

Ub the update to the Rossi patent, the trigger is defined to be an electrostatic potential of between 50 and 100 millivolts.

axil: Show me a glow discharge at 100mV that triggers just a chemical reaction. The whole world should fall apart according your logic ...

(If you strip off your socks, then you get some 100Volts...)

The concept of quantum teleportation was that I put forth was termed ridiculous at that time by Rossi but it seems that the way that the ash is formed in LENR has changed Rossi's mind.

Rossi et al uses the term proton and neutron attractive potential to explain how there subatomic particles move between the various elements during the LENR reaction.

The flux-reduction of joining a proton/neutron can be exactly calculated with Mills physics. If you (or Gullström) uses the standard blabla of standard blabla physics you are way off the target. But the point is where do you get the neutron from ?????

Today the USS "Gerald R. Ford" flag-ship carrier has been put into service. The ship contains a new "nuclear reactor" of unknown type, that does not need conventional refueling.

Whether it is an LENR/Boron-fusion or Li-LENR reactor, we don't yet know. Just relate this info with the IH-settlement, the mfp show case in India and the known fact, that a large Japanese vendor of nuclear power plants did not follow up (some 15 years ago) it's huge COP technology to replace conventional reactors...

Scientists Observe Gravitational Anomaly on Earth

There is an much older version that can be read without implying costs..... https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1703/1703.10682.pdf

But beware of that these guys still live in flat space-time and most of the terminolgy is born out of hampered mind not understanding basic Maxwell laws... Read Mills...

We know since a long time that parallel E/B fields lead to special effects - well known in plasma physics and that these effects are needed to trigger LENR!

Once physics understands 4D space - this blabla will come to an end. Of course this is not a special gravity effect - it is just called so, because these guys use a 100 year old (partly) wrong theory and there it looks like something happens in...

You are not paying attention to the discussion here, or you do not understand it. It is dead simple to get a bogus COP of 9 with an IR camera.

@Jed: Why did IH not debunk Rossi????

Why do the IH believers still fiercely post? (IH - what a nice hook - top label - for a profit railgun construct.)

You should bash IH instead for blatant inability, for ruthless money eagerness, for selecting a dilettante law company, unable to fight a small, yet brilliant attorney...

Or do you want to tell us there is more about? Do we really have to believe, that deep state still wants to block any public LENR progress?

Please stop to distract the field. IH (not AR) failed on all fields, that was it.

Ahlfors : The most recent summary of "hard core" LENR like reactions is:

ESTIMATION OF ENERGY RELEASE IN PROTON-21 EXPERIMENTS A. Paschenko, V. Petukhov, I. Shapova.

Transmutations of iron have been found already a very long time ago (> 50 years) and a Swiss follow publication has been stopped by a certain nations intervention...

These phenomenas are well known since the fifties and are found in all military ballistic experiments. The failure of LENR/Cold-Fusion/Fleischmann/Pons was not to ask the military for their publication...

But these times are gone and the military soon will ask the new successful teams for help...

I can only convey the genuine impression on my part that Levi's fears seemed to be a possible misreading of events.

Eric Walker : May be you have regular contact with Mossad guys. Levi most likely not. Thus the different preception of yours & Levis...

Moved from the Rossi v. Darden aftermath thread. Eric

A longstanding lie Rossi stood by from 2011 is that he "enriches" nickel to contain more Ni-62 "cheaply" in his lab. Really? That alone would be a Nobel prize. Here is more about Ni-62 as fuel, not as ash. Rossi confuses and compounds the entire story of isotopes because he is basically an ignorant, lying con man who assumes his marks have short memories and a low tolerance for complexity. When it comes to CEO's, it turns out he was right.

So do ecats use or make Ni-62? Guess you'll have to ask Rossi, ROTFWL! http://newenergytimes.com/v2/n…1/37/3721appendixd3.shtml

@MY: By reposting FUD (each if they truly had 58 grams of highly refined Ni 62 within their case) , even after the 100th time it will not be truth.

This statement has been made by an anonymous poster called

Ghost Dawg

October 22, 2011 at 12:23 am

May be that's an alias of your's...