Wyttenbach Verified User
  • Male
  • from Switzerland
  • Member since Jan 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:
  • Portal

Posts by Wyttenbach

A similar theme, just read on revolution green site: cavities enhance reactions

It's time to properly model cavities!

Nature as a model

Nature provided the reference for the development of the new process. In biological systems, enzymes with small pockets in their surface accelerate chemical processes.

“We thought about how we could apply theses biological functions to organic chemistry,” explains Lercher. “While searching for suitable catalysts that accelerate the reaction, we stumbled upon zeolites – crystals with small cavities in which the reactions take place under cramped conditions comparable to those in enzyme pockets.”

Cornered hydronium ions

But, do cramped quarters really increase the reactivity? To answer this question, Lercher’s team compared the reactions of carbon compounds with acids in a beaker to the same reactions in zeolites. The result: In the crystal cavities, where the reacting molecules, for example alcohols, meet upon the hydronium ions of the acids, reactions run up to 100 times faster and at temperatures just over 100 °C.

“Our experiments demonstrate that zeolites as catalysts are similarly effective as enzymes: Both significantly reduce the energy levels required by the reactions,” reports Lercher. “The smaller the cavity, the larger the catalytic effect. We achieved the best results with diameters far below one nanometer.”

You talk about special nucleus behavior like a lot of people therefore i suggest rather special electron trajectories which should induce high magnetic field.

@David Fojt : You are talking of the hen and Axil about the egg. The field structure inside a nucleus is different from the field-structure outside the nucleus, as it has more twist's. (Not exactly spin like). But a spinning (outside) field will much better couple to the nuclear field than just a static field.

But as you say. Theory under construction...

Roger - 100 meters of 6" steam pipe mounting has nothing to do with the building.

Dewey Weaver : There is a photo of the heat-exchanger in the depot, may be you know where. It was placed inside the huge customer box. Upstairs only two large ventilators were in place (according to AR's words..). Did you notice that the hot air blown out through the upper level office window grilled the tree in front of it?

There is a torrent of additional material available for the unleashing if you want to play that game.

Dewey Weaver : When do you expect that one of your fraudulent Cherrokee partners goes to jail, based on the many fake bankrupts they put in scene in the free pirates island Delaware...

Or are your friends all wearing white gloves?

Moved from the Rossi v. Darden thread. Eric

AhiAhi - talk about sewage into lemonade - check this one out.

Dewey Weaver : This "link" is bad fake-news style Dewey. Why did you photoshop away the publishing year/date of the journal??

We all know that the Italian justice later did revert the judgement...

Again: This is very, very poor style, usually not tolerated by any serious forum...

Moved from the Rossi v. Darden thread. Eric

From Doc.326 including Fabiani's statement we can learn a lot

p.111

The second system would allow the

regulation from zero to 100 percent power for each

Big Frankie.

During the whole test (99% of time) only the 4 Big Frankie's were used. Running a big Frankie at 30% power did not reduce the water flow! Thus it is clear, that the pipe to the customer site most likely always contained steam & water.

In total at least 4 redundant T-coupler, flow-meter, water level measurements were made, only the power meter was double used. Fabianis steam T-probe was far enough away from Penon's and will not comply with some misplacement claims made by IH friendly posters...

From AEG's statement it is clear that they always were aware that Doral is and was the GPT. IH never made any contrary statement.

I would draw the following conclusions:

If we do not face a gang of fraudsters, then the system did run at least with a COP of 9, based on no steam, just a hot water flow. This explains why there was no real heat problem.

Thus the terms of the GPT were always full filled.

Looking at Cherokee's and AR's past, we can only notice a perfect match of conduct. It looks that both sides are responsible for the blown up test scenario like 1MW instead of 100kW, customer instead of wasting heat etc... Originally a simple test was planned.

From a legal point of view IH can only claim that the COP was lower than required. But this is refuted by Fabiani's and Penon's data. Thus IH must claim fraud.

A technique aware Jury will come to the following final conclusion, that looks at both side of arguments. If an official expert instance can prove the COP 9 (>6) of a single Big Frankie IH has to pay the full amount, otherwise the AR suit is dissmissed.

You keep repeating that same statement over and over, yet you never substantiate it. Your criticism rings hollow and couldn't be more wrong.

If you understood Miles's theory, you would know that there are no such thing as electron 'orbitals' in the way we usually think about them. So-called "electron screening" should not be a problem with proper alignment.

joshg : I don't know your background. But if you know how to read NIST tables/levels and how to interprete them your statements are close to rubish.

Experiments - the only thing that counts in physics - show levels, magnetic coupling etc.. If your beloved Miles has a theory to reproduce the tabulated NIST electron levels of simple Helium, then please show it to all... But with at least 4 digits precision!

Moved from the Miles Mathis thread. Eric

Wyttenbachas usual you criticize Mathis's work as being superficial and yet you haven't bothered to try to understand it in the slightest.

@NOP: I did read over many of his old writeups. They had no new knowledge in it. It seems that he now is reading Mills work and includes some recent findings.

The nuclear spin-axes stimulation issue is a direct consequnce of Mill's charge distribution and can be seen in the Lipinski experiment. I wrote a summary about this effect and some people did read it...

What I told in the former post needs some deeper undeerstanding, may be you should reread it first and discuss the content, before you just complain about it.

Yes, Rossi has very loyal friends. Let us see if they take the stand for him.

This is easily understood: AR is a human opposite to IH, that is a soulless investment construct. Nevertheless many people here do not hesitate to invest their loyalty ...

5.) The McKubre figure illustrates a biased point of view. Enough similar results at D/Pd<0.85 exist to again indicate loading level is of secondary importance.

Kirk always likes to stay in a safe haven. So don't fight him with old stuff!

Recently (couldn't find the ref...) Storms? told that only one initial Pd loading around 1:1 is needed. As soon as the reaction is running, it goes on even with loads below 50%! Today loadings above 1:1 are possible and in mixed systems they already talk of factors 2-3.

But Kirk is absolutely right if he says Pdxy D-D fusion is a surface effect.

Please do longer discuss old style Pd-D-D fusion experiments. These may be interesting as demos or as a theory test-bed. Nobody intends to burn down (transmute) Palladium any more, if there are cheaper material around. Mixed fuels containing PdZrOCuNiAlLi work even with hydrogen. See newest Asti papers.

Iwamure Asti : IwamuraYanomaloushea.pdf

Or Hagelstein : lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Hagelsteinnewphysica.pdf

A broad discussion : V.F. Zelensky

Or if you do not buy that; LENR seems stuck in neutral, little advanced since FPs, and maybe the way to get it moving again is some good old fashioned gossip.

Shane D. : If I extrapolate my talks, then we are close to a solution of most theortic LENR problems. But most researchers fall quiet, when they feel beeing close to the target...

Of course nobody will discuss (the deeper math/reasons of) his findings on this forum. Luckily for us, some researcher still publish key result, without knowing the implications for the theory veryfication process...

When were they so happy with Rossi's reactor? A long time before the test. The dummy reactor? That showed that a Rossi test could be 100% wrong. The Swedes however and Penon etc were all saying tests were OK. The Ferrara tests, after that, were pretty convincing. In retrospect (and I at the time) it is easy to see Rossi is a flake. IH bet that he must have something, rather like you KeV they read Mats book (or equivalent) and in spite of reservations felt it was too good a chance to miss.

Genadi, on his thread posted, some nice Russian Rossi repros, that were recently made. Ni LENR seems to work very, very well...

The Ni-H LiAlH4 repros.

• Turbo pump capable of 10"6 Torr vacuum pressure

Reaction Chamber (Denton TX)

• 38 cm deep by 40 cm diameter cylindrical reaction chamber with eleven 2.75 inch

diameter radial ports, four 2.75 inch diameter bottom ports, and one 8 inch diameter horizontal port used for turbo pump assembly

• Two roughing pumps in combination with a turbo pump capable of vacuum pressures between 2* 10"6 Torr and 760 Torr

This is more than most people can afford. Lipinskis worked at Military labs and at well equipped Universities. They have done 1000+ experimental runs. Their work is ongoing, may be as a part of the military next strategic reactor campaign, which also includes the boron reactor (100mio+ kick-off investment..).

They actually work on a plasma based Li-H fusion reactor. But this is much more demanding that the lithium disk experiments.

I remember looking at this. the patent is honest, and makes clear that he has no clear experimental evidence for his suppositions. The results which he claims support this are very indirect, and could be due to many different things. The results quoted in the rest of the patent are (he says) what he would expect to happen according to his weird theory, not what he has gathered.

THHuxleynew : It is obvious that you in reality only "over-looked" at it, not even grasped that there are two Lipinski's doing the work together. May be by reading the first ten lines it's difficult to judge the scientific content of this breakthrough patent-paper.

The claims that Lipinski(s) make, are in fact very direct as they measure the 4He production as a LENR fusion output of 7Li+H.

Of course you are right, that the theory presented in the patent is not proven by their work, that instead directly refutes their theory...

But this is a mirror image of the US schizophrenic research environment. You are only allow to publish military relevant facts if, an expert, – like you did –, because of obvious “nonsense”, stops further reading and sets the signature...

"Mimicking cuprates: large orbital polarization in a metallic square-planar nickelate"

https://arxiv.org/abs/1705.00563

nterestingly I have recently been informally approached about the possibility of doing some related work by a European superconductivity group, though I'm far from sure that it will happen.

Some "strange things" must happen dring the build up of the material as they use a LENR active mixture of H2 & Ar, which, under certain conditions, can be used to build up strong fields. Further on during my latest investigations I found that Pr has an extreme low energetic lower nuclear µPr level (base level > 4 is very large) and can participate in a short time high field build up.

Even more interesting is 142Pr which can switch the nuclear field within a (nuclear) range of 4 keV. Thus I would recommend to add traces of 141Pr to any Ni LENR as a catalyst to support/build up the needed fields.

Does it even look like one? I suspect actual nuclear protonic orbitals may be considered NO Larger than 1/1837th of any outer electronic orbital.

Longview : Try once to calculate the spin-spin interaction force of a shrunken Hydrogen and a Fe nucleus. (Fe charge radius 3.7384 fm u iron at nucleus ???)

The field of a femto Hydrogen is much stronger becaus the electron speed is close to max (c) and the field density increases with 1/r2.

Usually such potentials turn out to be in the MeV region, but we are in a deep dark hole of physics, because there is no known exact theory that works.

If you go to R.Mills theory, then you will also notice that at least for Deuterium there is no strong force that is holding p+n together... A lot of work to do.

You seem to disagree, and believe the Li isotopic profile demonstrates that somehow. So, please explain, with logic or evidence, why you think that the Uppsala ash analysis cannot be reasonably explained as the result of Rossi tampering versus transmutation.

I sincerely and earnestly am interested in challenges to this conclusion, as it helps me and others on this forum learn.

sigmoidal : As an inventor of fake facts it's up to you to proove, where we can buy 99% 62Ni (20% molar content) mixed with 80% molar content of 6,7Li with an unnatural isotope ratio.

You have to explain us how somebody could generate such a mixture and how such a mixture can survive 1300C - just to be stable in one grain...

What I learnt of you: The fake facts that Brian once invented must hold for ever... and that pure means 16% content like for orange juice.

PS: Before you start the next desperate move, keep in mind that the table you consulted does not show all isotopes.., masses 23, 69 were also found in high percentages.. thus my figures given 20/80% are in reality much lower...

Moved from this thread. Eric

I'm sorry that you share some of Axil's deficiencies. It's very hard to have a 'conversation' with you for the same reasons: 1) you rarely contribute anything useful and 2) you have a hard time learning from others.

sigmoidal : Thus how would you rate your contribution??

100% pure 62Ni bought at XY by AR -- but you have simply forgotten to look at the huge amount of 6Li/7Li inside the same particle.....

My rating would be underground or simply desperate.

Or can you show us a source that sells pure 62Ni with 80 molar content of Li in an unnatural composition?