zorud Member
  • Member since Jan 24th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by zorud

...a few dollars to buy some stuff online, a little kind of IKEA instruction, and within a week one has the holy grail of all energy and heat making machines at hand...

And Rossi did achieve this alone in his condo, not multi-billion dollar companies with their best teams of scientists and technology, nor even the military forces.

I can’t believe that Mats Lewan still has all his (not sure how many left...) senses together.

Time then for Rossi to finally fulfill his year long promises to offer this easy way to make cheap energy almost out of nowhere (no grid, no batteries...?) available to people and kids in poor countries to fight cancer and all other mankind’s plagues...

For sure he would be awarded as the most prominent human in history and a couple of Nobel prizes of all sort in a row. Ha!

It is at least entertaining to watch this story and see how gullible those folks are who are following their hero and are graceful and forgive him all and everything as long he answers to his own and a few other peoples questions on his silly blog. It is just important to claim he is working on a new device and close to a solution....doesn't matter how often he already told such BS in the past decade.

Don’t forget: Rossi is way ahead of any lab experiment. He has set up a robotic factory and is partnering with one of the “highest echelons” to roll out his “heat as a service”, based on Ecats installed in customer’s facility. It is of course certified for industrial use, as marketed by Leonardo and ECW forum. Of course he must have been gone through a challenging certification and approval process with the authorities in the US, but there are no traces nor signs of anything he claims.
    But luckily we know what will come: since he is now explaining that he will need to invent new materials and a new device to reach his goal of an SK Leonardo running in full SSM, he is ready for the next round: scrap the old stuff and develop a new device so his followers have again something to hang on....

Wyttenbach‘s personal vendetta against all and everything that is related to SM and even more to all CERN physists becomes boring (at least to me). No wonder if his theory of a new and better physics that could and may replace the current SM and its limitations at some point in the future can hardly be accepted by those he is critizing all day long for their “church”...

There is only one company in the world that I know of, and that sells LENR devices or LENR generated heat commercially since years...but I can hardly imagine you will get there what you are looking for... ;)

One example is here:

zorud do you approve medieval witch hunt? Thousands of respectful and educated people ....

I do not approve anything. I like his theory to use new theoretical approaches and to explain unanswered or wrong answered questions or other lacks of the SM. But I don't like his attitude of I-know-it-all-better and his "all CERN physists are part of a criminal fake invention" opinion.

criminal invention = fake-news - called up quark particle.

Quite a strong statement towards thousands of physisists who do their jobs and whose research is based on the currently accepted model by mainstream phyiscs (I do not claim at all that model is right nor complete, but since there is no other widely accepted theory that currently matches most or all of the experiments better out there), strong also towards the Nobel prize winners and the commitee in the past years and decades. Not nobel....

I personally would love to see you as the probaly only one (that I know of) that has a really new exciting approach stand up and fight for your new theory and model in every instance, conference and journal, in order to push this new physics forward into the brains of the physisists out there, instead of all-day long repeating your contemptuously opinion on those "poor" researchers. It is somehow annoying to read this everyday a few times - just my 2cts.

Rossi is about to loose one of his long-term loyal supporters, as it seems.... Albert D. Kallal is starting to loose patience and wants to know what really is behind the curtain... :)

One of his recent posts on ECW, interesting that this made it through Frank's moderation...

"Well, at the end of the day, a unit running in some commercial setting REALLY needs to occur soon. I not sure if extra tweaking is required here. This endless kicking the can down the street is troublesome. It not that I lack patience, but this type of endless delay is not good, and suggests something is not working right in regards to power outputs in Rossi's units. All of the issues like the Industrial Heat testing, and legal delays made sense. These issues made sense in the cost of 1-2 years delay.

However, now?

The current lack of test units, or demonstrations in a commercial environment are VERY troubling, since there is not really much excuses left for this lack of progress.

This pattern of ever ending delays is not good, and is now not following how such technology progress occurs. There is something wrong here, and now out of place with Ross's work and narrative. Some types of commercial settings and testing should have occurred by now, and furthermore been shared to the public.

I find this shift from Rossi ready to take orders as to now this additional round of tinkering which amounts to another kicking of the can down the street VERY troubling at this point in time. Not good, not good at all.

Regards,

Albert D. Kallal

Edmonton, Alberta Canada"

Fits quite well to the current discussion with sam12....

https://e-catworld.com/2019/09…t-based-on-rossis-theory/

Rossi seems to prepare his crowd for the next step design that of course will make all better and more efficient. No single word again on how his first ECAT SK customer performs, who is running his "Heat as a service - product" fro quite som time, operated and controlled via internet from Leonardo's headquarter in the Miami Beach condo, now deals with the new evolution....will he request to get his system updated? Rossi was always arguing that the improved next model makes his previous "product" obsolete and nobody will buy into that, but instead wait for the next super machine....What an obvious scam pattern. Some here and almost all there on ECW are really blind believers and followers...

You missed his last semi-public event...the most astonishing commercial investor presentation I have ever watched....he probably was a bit to shy to present his upper body. Or didn't want to let the potential industrial customer audience know how the rest of the room in his condo looks like...? :)

Wasn't there a picture of a rotten rusty blue container behind a building a few years ago? Maybe this was the one and only ;) ?

Don't worry...

Just follow the scheme and look for the typical "Rossiwrites to himself" patterns. It is easy to determine who asks questions "in favor of Rossi". Blanks at the end of sentences before question and exclamation marks, typical Rossi "italo-english" wrong grammar and common words... etc. Of course he will delete and moderate questions from the "rock and troll" crowd :)

I do !

Now and again I get some fun answering by a nickname to the trolls that they are damn right ! And to give evidence of the fact that they are right, I write tremendous stupidities, to see what they answer and if they understand my comment is a joke, but…they always bite it ! They always answer to my comment that I am right and Rossi is a moron or something. It’s very funny, our Team made a lot of laughters and also it is a paradigmatic example of their poor scientific background ( if any ).“

It is quite obvious that even that is a lie... :D I have never read anywhere such Rossi stupidities...