sam12 Member
  • Male
  • from Quill Lake SK Canada
  • Member since Jan 26th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by sam12

1. Martin Himpe November 27, 2019 at 5:58 AM

Dr Rossi,

1- how long the charge of the Ecat SK Leonardo will last in full power?

2- will the charge last longer reducing the power?

3- can the charge be changed by the customer?

Bets Regards,

Martin Himpe

2. Translate Andrea Rossi November 27, 2019 at 8:32 AM

Martin Himpe:

1- 4000-5000 hours

2- yes

3- yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. Andrea Rossi November 27, 2019 at 8:40 AM

Peter Forsberg:

Welcome back !

With the right partners this could take not much time, because our module has been designed using parts already off the shelf asnd already manufactured in millions of pcs per year. I used all the experience made in the last years to avoid bottlenecks in the industrialization phase.The passage to a strong industrialization could be much faster than the time to realize the prototype.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. Andrea Rossi November 27, 2019 at 8:37 AM

Willgh:

The presentation will be made in due time in due place between January and February 2020.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Rossi blog comment and interesting

reply from Bob Grenyer on ECW blog.

Andrea Rossi

November 26, 2019 at 6:09 PM

Karl Wieslander:

A so stupid and insulting comment comes obviously from a troll.

Usually I spam the rock and troll music, but this I wanted to publish for a more general issue: the Entity that will make the performance certification will have access to the black box, to verify what it contains. They will not have know how information about the connections and the logic of the control system.

So, from a stupid comment has been born a useful information.

Regards

A.R.

Bob Grenyer

Not a stupid question, Rossi could have just given the answer. Glad he did. Credit to Karl.

1. John B November 26, 2019 at 1:06 AM

Dear Andrea,

Congratulations for your achievements. Was the Ecat SK Leonardo operating in a closed loop fashion in the latest tests on Saturday?

2. Andrea Rossi November 26, 2019 at 11:00 AM

John B:

yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Gerard McEk November 26, 2019 at 2:56 AM

Dear Andrea,

I have some additional questions if you allow me:

1. Is the ECat SKL you put in closed loop operation on 11/23 still running, disconnected from external supplies?

2. Is one of the test to see how long it can run?

3. How do you measure its electrical output?

4. How do you measure its heat output?

I hope it runs for ever!

Thank you, kind regards, Gerard

4. Andrea Rossi November 26, 2019 at 10:56 AM

Gerard McEk:

1- yes

2- indefinitely

3- by a load

4- by calorimetry

5- I hope too

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Bro Keeper comment ECW

Iggy Dalrymple

November 25, 2019 at 9:46 AM

Dear Dr Rossi,

Congratulations on your historic achievement.

Regarding the ratio of heat to electric production,

can the ratio be controlled by the customer?

Best regards,

Iggy Dalrymple

Andrea Rossi

November 25, 2019 at 9:55 AM

Iggy Dalrymple:

Thank you.

Answer: yes

Warm Regards,

AR

Although this is not a requirement it is important for most domestic requirements.

1. Gerard McEk November 25, 2019 at 12:43 PM

Dear Andrea,

I have already congratulated with this extraordinary success andI do understand that you were not able to react on the near countless messages you received afterwards. Hopefully you will be able to answer a few general questions about the tested Leonardo:

1. Is it much different from the original 20 kW heat producing SK?

2. Did you test at limited powers?

3 Are you continuing with further tests or are you now preparing for the 3rd party test in January?

4. Does this incredible succes force you to fully revisit you strategy of putting E-Cats on the market?

5. Do you expect that the Leonardo is more easier to put on the domestic market than the SK version?

I wish you all the success and I hope for a fast introduction of the market, especially the domestic market.

Thanks, Kind regards, Gerard

2. Andrea Rossi November 25, 2019 at 1:55 PM

Gerard McEk:

I am doing my best to answer to all.

Every comment merits an answer, I just need time.

1 yes

2 yes

3 yes

4 yes

5 yes

Warm Regards

A.R.

Maybe Rossi decided to crank up the BS because his precious thread here was threatened with closure? A final desperate act to attract as much attention as possible:)?

There are now four threads related to DR Rossi on Lenr Forum.

Quite an achievment considering they are thinking of having no discusion here about Rossi

and his technology.

“What he is claiming is unbelievable - but I believe him.”

That sums up Frank Acland and, for that matter, all Rossiphiles.

This comment from Franks blog

caught my eye.Skeptics there also.

Hiram

Oh, I can easily imagine Rossi making several more design iterations, each of which takes another year of secret research.

One iteration could be scaling: the SSM only works at small scale, but the control problems multiply as you scale up, so he needs another year to develop reactors large enough to commercialize.

Another could be the electricity:EM output ratios. He may say he can achieve 60:40 now, but commercial markets will be happier with 95:5, so he needs another year to maximize electricity output.

Another is the materials. Maybe he needs an exotic consumable like palladium or ruthenium right now, but he thinks it can work with just nickel, so he needs another year so that the tech doesn't depend on rare materials.

That's just three off the top of my head. Scam artists are *artists*. He can do this song and dance forever.

All of Rossi's claims are 100% b******t until he shows a working reactor to the public and proves otherwise.

Damn I thought I beat you Sam :)

I was trying to get the scoop for LF

over ECat World but I think TomR

beat me.

This is a comment from Frank Acland

who runs ECat World blog.

Thanks FC. This is probably the most important milestone in this story since Rossi first burnt his finger and realized he had something.

What he is claiming is unbelievable - to make a device that you don't plug in to anything, and it produces light and heat with tiny amounts of fuel that lasts for months on end - but I believe him.

Sure, it has to be confirmed and I'm glad to read that the next step will be independent testing from outside parties. Following that a presentation at which I hope these independent testers will report. Should be very interesting times going forward.

Maybe he Dr Rossi has changed the

World.

1. Andrea Rossi November 23, 2019 at 9:43 PM

Dear Readers of the JoNP:

We did it.

Obtained permanent self sustaining mode with production of strong excess of electricity, generating more excess of electricity than of heat.

It is a revolution.

We did not violate unity, we just discovered an energy that had not been exploited before.

I am very tired.

Independent parties tests will follow, eventually we will make a presentation.

I think we made something that will make a revolution.

My team colleagues are saying to me ” Andrea, stay calm, be humble”. They are right. Now I am tired, must reorganize the ideas. The work in these last 2 weeks has been very hard, but we did it. This morning, late, we got more electric energy that the electric energy necessary to make the Cat work. The increase is strong.

Too big to be true, but it is true.

If you are reading this message, means I am not dreaming: our Readers are independent parties that can convince me I am not sleeping and I am really writing this.

The merit is of my fantastic Team, without them this could not have been done.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. Karl November 23, 2019 at 6:33 PM

Hallo Andrea Rossi i’m from Europe and i am quite as old as you are but i’m not from the robust conditions that you have to wait for the time when you come with your results and i ask you is there plan for any kind of a big coming out tonight or can i go

To sleep because i’m tired

I

2. Andrea Rossi November 23, 2019 at 9:19 PM

Karl:

In few minutes we are going to give an important information.

I think you are sleeping, but consider that we are 6-7 hours behind Europe,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Mats Lewan comment ECat World blog.

Mats Lewan posted this here on ECW today:

“The essential consequence of the SSM version is that he will be able to do a demo pulling the plug and eliminating the input power altogether. That makes verification simple: Any amount of heat produced over a sufficiently long time proves energy production beyond chemical reactions. Done.
    And as far as I understand, he’s ready to do such a test as soon as he achieves a stable sum version. No sigma stuff. Will try to assist him in this.”

No I am Truck driving and following

on down time..I was just about to

post the Rossi comment you have

posted.Good to see your on the ball.