eros Member
  • from EU - north
  • Member since Feb 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by eros

And if even one positron is generated and it drops to H2 molecyle it give needed 1Mev coulumb barrier energy to bring fusion to D.
    I think it is not violating charge symmetry, but is not wide public known fusion reaction because it is Pe+P.
    It should have 1Mev extra energy vs PeP from annihilation.

Can anybody find it literature??? Hard to belive it is unknown.

Hagelstein talks about a 20 keV limit on charged particles in the Fleischmann and Pons effect. This is an interesting conjecture, and one that should be given experimental attention.

Can 20kev be PeP reaction when e- (or e+ with 0,42Mev) drops to H nucleus?

Btw if PP and PeP runs 50:50 ½x1.4Mev is generated. Is it enough to climb coulomb barrier once reaction start?

Such reaction is almost invisible, only D2 content rise. Maybe low band X-rays when e- or e+ drop H nucleus but it is not sure.

Without adding new physics, any few body interaction with Heat/He4 ratio around 24MeV, would produce massive penetrating radiation , directly (gamma, neutrons) or indirectly (Bremsstrahlung), that is not observed.
    This is why I relay ed Storms conclusion that energy is dissipated by tiny quanta.

Oh, you look too far. Use standard physics and 1/1H(p, e+ ve)D transition 0,42Mev braked internal to Ni target + annihilation (+1Mev) at same.

He (the cat, or cat can be Li+p too) come later. One of first step is observed, stairs continue when we see more

The real mystery is that the outcome is not energetic.

What is nearly sure is that any theory that does not involve thousands of body, and sub MeV transitions, is not an LENR theory.

What is broblem? PP fusion do 0,42Mev positron, that drop/hit Ni nucleus and it gives 1,4Mev braking radiation. 2x511kev =1Mev annihilation energy summs total 1,4Mev braking radiation..

As far I know standard physics if/when PP happens.(?)

Do electrons exist in the nucleus? I thought that electrons existing in the nucleus was impossible. If anything that would come out of the nucleus, it would be sub-atomic particles containing quarks, that is mesons.

As far I have data free neutron decay time is ~16min and it decay to proton+electron. GS5.2 data show posible positron drops to Ni nucleus.

X codename was "madame curie". Somekind of beta (alfa???) decay "battery" like device. No needs for charge cymmetry violation.
    Have any idea what reaction chain rossi use? Or idea how he get betas/alfas out of core efficient enough to produce noticeable amount electric power?
    Direct conversion is wet daydream but in solid material core losses are infernal??

How if have solid core producing PeP. Then outher shell that holds H2+produced D2 pressure. Shell have made extraordinary material that allow only deuterium diffusion through it to surface where are made NAE enviroment suitable to fusion deuterium to alphas. Outside is ofcourse vacuum, suitable stimulus (infrared) and then collector for aplhas keept some megavolts. Vacuum is hold with pumps. Hmm, wait maybe extraordinary material is not needed if pumps efficient enough and ordinary hydrogen dosn't choke alfa NAE's badly.
    Ofcourse these nanostructured NAE have direct antenna/horn that launch alfas just correct direction to hit 100% collector and have super tight energy spectrum spike that they all (100%) hit collector just 0.001ev energy left so core, collector and nae's dos'nt do any heat.
    That nanostructured NAE is maybe produced nickel(/titanium/palladium) pipe surface with magnesium(calsium?) vapor deposition and have special crystall shapes derived from nickel pipe surface grain structure from complicated pre handling?
    And if it not like this then this reciepe is free from patenting. Enjoy and give corrections and make it better.

\restframe.com/downloads/iccf-18_presentation.pdf

the last slide

Edep = 402.9 GeV

Spiral projections to 2D in non unoform B-field can look parabolas. Energies astronomical high claimed but what is truth? I have no idea/schooling at that area, but hope author continues and give more proofs and better data. Neutrons fly quite straight..?

1Mev barrier is quite low vs 402Gev. pp or pep don't give gigas, only mega+.
    Metallic hydrogen formation/unformation energies are not gigas as far we know that unknown substance..?
    In fact we have no data from metallic hydrogen formation. NiCd case measure heat produced, but don't take fusion in account - so that data is useless.
    Simple method is to aqquire some that substance and test if it is posible to get back H2 (without D2 formation), then measure energy.

(edit: and it may be that succesfull LENR enviroment metallic hydrogen is also aqquirable same method as NiCd plates. Maybe usable method to test if substance is lenr active? It can maybe develop to method produce metallic hydrogen?)

The proton/proton reaction that is supposed to be produced in the core
    of the sun through hot fusion is an invalid theory. The sun is powered
    by cold fusion produced by liquid hydrogen.

ptep-online.com/index_files/2011/PP-26-07.PDF

Fusion is fusion cold or hot enviroment. Basic reactions are same.

So HRM is metallic hydrogen. Gray crystall like powder density about 0.85 at ntp. Li catalyst it formation and it is findable in here earth (used NiCd battery case).
    And that metallic hydrogen can do fusion sometimes. Lattice vibrating is maybe needed stimulus. Happens sometime if suitable stimulation occur.
    Can go atleast two route pp or pep ->D.

I wonder missing 511kev spike from positrons. But if somehow braking radiation coming from internal braking when positron drop to Ni nucleus and generate Cu. If it is so, what it can tell from enviroment where fusion happens?
    That dirty mouse route potenttially harms fusion enviroment, atleast Ni isotope transitions. pep/invisible route is cleaner and can keep fusion enviroment working long time.

Fast looking see only some not so uniform bar magnet B-field and 2D projections from some charged particles from long period.
    Don't show nothing to me only that he should use his time to build buble chamber to track particles better. But I am not physicst and hope he continue and give more accurate data. Faster than light and monopoles can be extraordinary too far.

There we talk maybe 1Mev coulomb barrier << c²
    (or what is pep coulomb barrier excact? pp give positron that annihilation energy is enough to climp 1Mev barrier if it is posible to direct it right..)

The key to successful high powered LENR+ engineering is the production of hydrogen Rydberg matter (HRM) or one of its related topologically related chemical compound relatives that possess the same crystallographic structure.

What that HRM material is really? Is it based bose condensation (looking equation seems rising formation temp if density rise)
    or is it "only" metallic hydrogen?

1-7 explanations looks complicated (I don't mean it need to be simple, but I like explanations that contains smallest posible amount extraordinary)

diproton route give some real - but pressures/energies and ecpecially observed rate what happens are some extraordinary. (in sun diproton decay to D is extreme rare)
    What accelration mechanisim are needed and how much need to be them effect for observed reaction rate?
    - pressure, temp, ion pressure .. other black magic??

What I understand hardonization after two minutes reading is that it require energy level atleast decade or two more than is availabe.

So invisible mouse (or pep)
    1/1H + e− + 1/1H → 2/1D + νe
    1.44Mev

dosn't violate charge cymmetry.?? Dirty mouse with invisible mouse using positrons violate symmetry so rank it out - for some time. How explain missing 511kev spikes, but 1.4Mev brake gammas go out. What medium do braking? Can bose do it? Why bose don't eat low braking gammas if it supress 511kev.

Btw charge symmetry violation posibility with easy device give nice earth to orbit levitation posibilities..

weak version of the reaction where the COP is limited to 1.2.

The preferred state of SPPs is Bose condensation

How about if in bose condensate in high capillary pressure where bose is surrounded molten ionic electronegative alkali metal (Li). If quantum physics say that in some short time H nucleus meet another H nucleus and they do diproton (pseudo He). In normal enviroment diproton don't hold and decay immediatly because lack of strong force (~2%) too small. But in that high pressure bose enviroment diproton have lot of smaller occupy space so it shrinks and heavy bose get inertia, enviroment pressure give enough support time with strong force that weak force take place and do decay to deuteron. And if there is not enough free electrons decay go dirty mouse route, but if enough mobile electrons or positrons then it go invisible mouse route?

Where are dirty and invisible mouse energies, collision windows etc. data? Can someone calculate how much it needs, produces etc?
    Mouse cop is low, dirty give some heat and they may need stimulus ecpecially if every reaction cools bose by 1Mev.

"Cat" can do nice heat, but we need to know all mouses, mouse holes etc. first. Cop amount depends how effective stimulus is posible to mouses but imposible to engineer if not know mouses well first.

And it dosn't stop to cat, there are dogs, wolfs, bears etc. and lot of free beer when go end.

mospace.umsystem.edu/xmlui/bit…sisReactionMechanisms.pdf

will be replaced by a continuous production of gamma radiation as the magnetic field destroys the state of bose condensation inside the reactor.

I am happy that we now have the chance to test these theories in a open source format.

There is posibility also that clean/dirty mouse occurance depens from electron mobility. If have enviroment that don't have enough mobile electrons then mouse happens dirty. If electrons are enough free then clean mouse that cannot see. Maybe better to talk invisible mouse..

Arc plasma enviroment have less mobile electrons than molten Li enviroment. In good enviroment, only very slight heat, nothing else but neutrinos and some ppm D2 rise.

We have lucky to see dirty mouse some amount. it give hope we find invisible mouse some day.

Btw dirty mouse coulomb barrier ~1Mev, how about invisible one? Invisible occur in stars very little (0.3%), but if electron mobility/pressure is high enough
    how much pros it can take and is it coulomb barrier lower - So it occur easilly in molten Li than dirty mouse. (thing that render dirty mouse harder to find if clean go first and eat all cheese..)

In B-fields brake radiation may polarize. Can it give any information what happens inside? If high fields brake bose condensation then it is maybe usable reactor controll mechanism. Give fields that stop D2 production so further chains cools down.
    It is claimed that reaction occur when bose condensation keep diproton long enough to decay D.

Shown Ni powder have cavitys that go smaller when deepr. They may do high capillary pressures in bottom?

Once condensation takes hold, radiation is not seen since super-absorption of gamma radiation takes hold to thermalize the gamma radiation.

Hmm, in "clean mouse" route reaction go then almost invisible. Only very little heating from braking radiation that stay bose condensate when e- drops in nucleus. And lot of neutrinos but how we see them?

Only way to observe is D2 produced from reaction. And that take time. Hard to know that reactor working or not..
    Nice magic from nature..

There are some posibility for errors. Many can agree that. There are big economical reason also to try show some unreal.
    But there are also people that want see such black magic and maybe try to understand how much magic it need and how much are natural.

So what level magic or extraordinary thing need to happen to explain measured spectrum with known fusion reactions or some of them with slight modifications?

There are measured gamma spectrum that might fit 1.4Mev braking radiation. Is there something else that can do that spectrum?
    Spectrum may come from reactor or from NaI crystall. Is other places where it can come to FMT output?

If reaction go as claimed hydrogen fuse hydrogen do diproton that decay to deuteron, positron and neutrino. In star like enviroment it give 0.42Mev movement energy to positron. Is this correct and people can see it when sun is rising every mornig?

And if play with quantum physic then H2 in everywhere are some super small moment in diproton mode. Heavy interaction is not strong enough to keep diproton togheter only 98% from needed. So diproton don't have needed time to decay deuteron. and that reaction don't go further and world is like we see it now.
    In stars there are hot and thick enough that give needed 2% extra support to keep diproton long enough together that it can decay to deuteron.

Is this agreeable. Maybe not 100% correct, but give effect what we see naturally?

And there is the hard piece:
    In some unknown place in Ni crystall lattice, maybe inside small capillary holes hydrogen get high pressure and density like star center. Then there holes are also quit lot of high electronegative metal ions, like lithium. Under high pressure H2 molecyle some times go diproton mode and it space shrink that works pressure relace way lengthen diproton mode time sometimes long eneough that it can decay deuteron. Electronegative metal helps, do reactions enchancement like ionic liguids.
    Same enchancement have seen in stars - supernovas, white dwarfs. (as some claims)

This H2->D is "mouse" what Rossi speak long ago. In 2011 he had gamma emission. Later not. He invented something. It found in patent papers if it is new thing. If it is not then it find somewhere older papers. He have less stinking mouse now and have sure way it don't give accidentally emissions.
    But well 1.st we need study that emission mouse briefly.

Or Rossi fools. But even worse thing if he dosn't fool and all usable ways go disclosed during people argue is energy blue or green.
    Best way is give guess/theory in public as fast as can invent. It give it free and protect from patenting.

Back that beta broblem. 0.42Mev are writen in standard physics of stars. 1.4Mev say one theory, 1.4Mev is measured. Diffrence 1Mev. Where it can come?
    It is same level as coulomb barrier if I understand correct? Is there some known method that give that extra Mev betas? One claim are that deuteron is produced at rest. (in stars it have maybe 1Mev heat energy?)

Second bigger broblem is missing 511Kev positron annihilation. What it can means if dirty mouse is produced and 1.4Mev evidence is given? Is there posibility for "inside" braking radiation?

And there are known one other mouse from stars that don't produce betas but consume electron. Is it posible to subtitute electron for positron? Energy is same. And run dirty mouse + clean mouse in 50:50%.
    How badly it violates charge symmetry? Is there way that don't violate?

In that 50:50 rate no 511kev, only low gammas.

If that is case what we have seen - then how run it pure clean mouse mode? (it may produce 30kev brake radiation when e- drop down - if I understand correct?)

Well, I may be wrong, but my understanding of Bremsstrahlung is that it has a spectrum that approximates:
    K(Emax-E) (where Emax is the cutoff energy)

I find that spectrum may wary plasmas, gas, metals and nucleus dropping. I don't understand enough yet to correct anything. Can you explain more briefly? Moust valuable is data if some medium produce spectrum we have seen.

And sorry I have read things only some weeks. No educational preconceptions for quantum physics ;)

Overall i'm agree with you.
    But we need to test a lot of hypothesis so i'm going to do that..

Looks nice mech engineering ;)

AISI part: pressure vessel to hold H2, with cooling ribs. Alumium calorimeter case?
    Case top and interior parts you keep hide..
    Big enough 10x, be careful that don't fry balls if play with nuclear reactions..
    When say do big enough I mean some 10-20moles (at 10bar it maybe 5-40kw)..

Well some day I'll do some.. but it takes time..

spectrum 3, 5.7kev ?? Tritons?

Ni wire H2 load/unload experiment case make trirons.. This..?

By this way, we could purpose an explanation of Piantelli critical grain size.
    It could need a certain level of "electronic/electric" exchange inside grain/lattice which gives the critical grain size, not to big not to small.
    Now, in last Rossi's patent, he said to add electric current accross Ni powder, so it's going into the same direction..

Sorry I think that Ni grains need big enough to oxidize deep enough, but not all. (some claims are here forum that NiO powder can do also).
    Then reduze lower temp enough long that it do deep enough bigger pores. Then (maybe vacuum during heat?),
    heat over 1000C reduze more to do generated bigger pores full of smaller pores just enough small to some H2 fit..

Then add Li vapour to make sea of molten Li in pores. Then H2 pressure, work over Li (or alkaliM) melt point. Low temp is better for theory, but
    reactions can go faster in hotter.
    And give stimulus..

"Sea" of molten Li make easilly moving s-electrons and give astronomical rate enchancement. It's "only" extension for gibss theorems..

Pores make capillary pressure for H2. It may be high enough to do NiH or some weird H2 packing near astronomical pressures.

In patent: electric current is stimulus. Known things make fail in patent process so he can only write same (known) thing with other words and hope
    that office employers are stupid enought that not find it is similiar than earlier patent. Maybe someone can drop some lines from piantelli patent
    for such office..?