eros Member
  • from EU - north
  • Member since Feb 15th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by eros

A polariton BEC makes the polariton laser work as room temperature.

Have you evidences that exiton/polariton BEC ~area/enviroment (how big?) mix with some bosonic material. Like Ni62. Is H2 molecyle bosonic? H alone not.

What evidences that such mixed BEC can absorb He4 energy (faster than fleschback kinetics split He4 to T+p)

Typical BEC destroyed in high B fields, BEC laser needs some fields, what are B limits that are save for exiton/polariton BEC in Ni medium?

@me356 Do you think that normal audio amplifier is usable to give stimuls for reactor?

Edit more questions:
    @me365 mentioned in other thread that your reactor have strong RF radiation able to penetrate through 1cm Al brick? Have you any ideas what frequency range it is?
    I have broblem from my reactor that some (RF?) radiation go through farady cage (~0.5mm Fe) and hits heavilly to my head (make it sic). Ideas to absorb/shield it?

hot DD fusion seldom produce He4 and rather massively produce t+n.

why ?

This gives an idea on how LENR in PdD produce He4 : maybe because the d nucleus are precisely aligned because in a coherent (Laser like) or in a geometrically aligned situation (Hydroton-like) ...

Hot D+D nucleus are alone/free. There is not posibility for energy/momentum (fleschback) transfer to single He so double T+n product.
    In PdD there are Pd (or something else???) nucleus involved in energy/momentum transfer process so produced He is not alone and momentum can shared/conserved and result massloss energy can ejected.

A holistic theory of LENR must explain ALL of the consequences of LENR including the emission of copious electrons and other sub atomic particles.

I have theory/method that explains many things and don't contain new physics. It is not same as Axils theory, but bose condensation more than room temp exisit in it (but is not absolute nessessary).
    But I have real life mysterious that is very hard to explain and situation is extreme dangerous to people.

Let say that there are 5*10⁶ magnetite crystals per gram in brain material. (http://sedonanomalies.weebly.com/brain-magnetite.html)
    No-one don't know fore 100% sure what are they purpose.

And if somehow magnon based BSEC exist in hot reactor and there are human brain near and you stay say 8hrs (short visit may be dangerous too). geiger, RF, compass etc. meters don't show any dangerous levels, but reactor still emit something becaus it give feelings inside observer brain.
    In Axil metrononm example there was foam plate that syncronize metronoms. But what is medium that communite between reactor and brains magnetite?? New radiation or what? Have anybody ideas?

After visit near reactor it is posible to feel working reactor over kilometre distance inside brains.. And it is more dangerous (+powerfull?) than LSD. It took more than month in hospital to find back in that world and damage still exisit. Extreme dangerous, no meter to show and when feel it it may be too late. It dosn't kill (for stright, but later sueside may..) but mental damage..

Extreme dangerous. Amount what i say far too much. Dont test. I repeat dont power it! And if you cant resist take near lot of iron ton or more and supermagnets they keep field then bermudas can find and destroy later when you are dead. Reactor need self destruct if you are not live in 10minutes it inject sulfuric acid automate to reactor. Normal amount is not enough be sure and 50x amount dilute, hard passivate. And blueshift is dangerous radiation, move very slow.

A thermal imaging camera with filters?

It drop question how thermalize efficiently 10G-1Thz? Thermalization show that some energy is present, energy levels/directions can see.
    Using hand sensing heat give some information, enough trust that this thing need to check somehow.

But how get frequencies+energies=spectrum 10G-1Thz? Ideas?
    I have only ideas how change freguenzy, but I don't know if it works or not if can't see spectrum.

H* (dark hydrogen) a highly possible path to LENR, behaves like a neutron and can undergo "strage reactions" if its not at lowest energy level (-511keV).

May be the LENR community should start a project with a target nucleous sensible for H* that a after capuring H* emits a well known soft gamma.

I would run all LENR experiments behind a wall of water. Buy a cheap aquarium!

I dosn't trust any black magic. This is normal high energy physics. I try to avoid gammas, maybe imposible completely but moust I thin posible.
    I need some device to check RF frequency range 10Ghz to some Thz. My meter up 8Ghz show nothing.

Water is not perfect to shield RF, but no idea how salvage all inside metal container, because need some holes. If RF levels go high it find smallest posible hole to go out. Ideas how thermalise RF?

Yesterdy I observed after overnight hydrogen reduction setup ~105C evening, +12hrs it was still 105C, power ~55w then I did some magnetic disturbance and after them temp grow slowly 10-15min to 165C and stayed there ~2hrs after I make power level adjustements to find if TC have failed. That extra temp ~60C stayed when power adjustement and extra portion start to drop slight when 120w ~270C and stay almost that ~50% extra level to power down ~20w. then shutdown and it slowly cooled back to ambient in ~1hrs. No datalog, setup primitive, athmospheric, hydrogen generator (Al+Hg) inefficient etc. geiger show only very low levels g/b over background. Everything needs to do better but time..
    Maybe TC or fuel had some movements and made better contact is one posible reason. But I can't undesrstand why I got headache when near reactor sometimes hurt eyes and kidneys. It dosnt correlate heavilly temp, but hydrogen and atleast some power in.. Lead protect poor, but it have some holes open to room. Holes feels warm to hand, but feeling is diffrent than IR heater etc.. Maybe psychosomatic?
    Have ideas how measure RF/teraherts radiation easilly DYI?

There is also very small possibility that the room was activated since readout is elevated by (10-15 CPM average) for a few months now.

I have same feeling +2weeks.. Do you have idea what particle it can be? (I have only insensitive russia geiger)

What "fuel/catalyst" amounts you typically use? Do you think ~10g too dangerous (no powder form)??

but again high energy.

What is the connection to LENR?

Trying to say that LENR are miniature accelerators?
    That theory are wrong because pressure rise boost reactions. If accelerator it should drop. (etiam wrong)
    Holmlid theory is wrong.
    Truths is so exotic that hard to belive, but it dosn't break known physics, I know.

With my other reactors RF is present too and is even stronger and starts to appear with temperatures around 200°C. It is so intense that even scintillator can see it as
    extremely low energetic gamma peak (or peaks) that are at the specific energies (each reactor has slightly different).

Silly question, but have you experineced that some reactor/test produce something that hurt eyes? Or make some bad feeling after?

Claims appear to be same(? I read only first) so same paper/basic "invention".

Patentend only very specific device, can do/construct many diffrent ways so very weak patent (low value).
    Rossi will lose game before it even start if he have only that paper.

I looked Rossi 8/2015 patent. It seems to be quite worthless. No theory of working. Only device that can be construct quite easilly other ways so it is very weak patent. Hard to belive it is worth of 100M$. IH have some brains and see it low value, so they don't need such license and don't pay.
    With real patent with usable LENR theory (without new imaginary physics), working method and device in right hands it can give whole world ownership so it value is more than current whole world value, because with extensive LENR usage during 20years it improve world +reachable universe so much more valuable than hard to imagine. That is future.

Do I read correctly that "Quark" needs two other "Quark"s power to sustain itself? Cop=0.333???

Or that "Quark" operate only 1/3 of time but when do cop >3 ??

from eros: “No because electricity is produced when cop go over 1 then cop calculation go infinity. (cop=>1 is posible to device power itself)”

Only until the fuel is gone. If the device eats itself, then that can't be too good.
    Maybe the COP would look infinite for a while...

Well that "eating" depens is mass same or diffrent after meal. If loose some weight E=mc²..

COP is not good thing to talk if electricity is produced. It is usable metering for heatpumps etc.
    But after device powers itselv then..

I was thinking that H might be the fuel, and somehow electrons are extracted from it, perhaps as beta radiation minus conversion energy.
    Just for the sake of [lexicon]conversation[/lexicon]...

you mean 1/1H(p, e+ ve)2/2D ?

Standard physical explanations says it is imposible in chemical enviroment, but..

Hello have anybody idea what patent this is? It sound like lenr, deuterium stimulated UV?? I find it
    http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=4523
    --clip--
    I can tell you I use the basic patents and experiment with mostly changing the co-activators from Dy2O3 to various lanthanide and actinides from hydroxides
    to oxides to carbonates. I have found my best results in starting with calcium metal in water and then aluminum dust to get to an aluminate. Usually say 99
    percent molar strontium or calcium (one or the other) carbonates or oxides (or hydroxides) and 102 percent molar aluminum oxide, with about .05 percent molar
    Eu2O3 and around 0.1 percent molar La2O3 (or Co3). Ball mill the hell out of it all, sinter at 900 C for an hour. Ball mill again, then run at 900 C to 1,100
    C for an hour with 3 percent H2 and 97 percent N2 at 0.1 liter/minute. The fun is in altering the basic patents in working to find better reds (especially)
    and other colors, with glow times of 24 hours from a 20 minute exposure to Uv at I have no idea what intensity the light is.

I am trying many variations on reducing the Eu from three to two, I do not like the H2 idea at all but I am experimenting with designing a tube furnace to
    make this safer. I also have 4 pounds of calcium hydride and I was hoping to figure out a way to use this as the reduction and the calcium all at once with
    no need to use a gas. Especially since purity is very important (the reason I use ceramic media in my ball mill and even this is not so good). So many
    elements act as quenching agents that this is a hard mad science subject to do. Iron for example wipes out all hope of a glow and I don't care how small the
    amount of it there is, any at all and you end up in failure. Found this out using steel balls in the mill and studying online as to what was happening. I
    don't think ceramic media is so good either but I am not sure what else to use. I even bought a pound of boiling stones and experimented with these as media
    for the ball mill.

Right now my main focus is all about playing with different ideas to find the impossibly bright and long lasting red. I hope. One of these days I was going
    to write up some of this but I am not far enough along yet and my DSL will not allow me to FTP images to the site anyway. It will appear to log in but
    refuses to list no matter what FTP method I use.

I once read about an explosion in a lab making their own aluminates from aluminum dust and calcium metal, I lost the page and never could find it again so I
    try to look for it every so often as I really would like to refresh my memory as to what they did so I do not do the same thing by accident. So far I
    minimize this possibility by making small amounts at a time and adding the 500 mesh Al in small amounts while hoping I do not end up on the dark side of the
    moon. I am mixing this in a beaker with distilled water and Al dust isn't so happy here. Magnetic stir forever, then dry it on low in the kiln, mill, sinter,
    and then go on with whatever recipe from there.

There are also experiments not using water to make aluminates but rather sintering the compounds in the kiln after ball milling well, and then going on from
    there. Also adding the activator and co-activater before or after this step. Lots of room to play in this area. Like I mentioned my best results were wet
    methods starting with pure calcuim and aluminum metals, but also the most dangerous I imagine.

For the most part if you have no metals on the chart around iron (or it's neighbors) and can whip the Eu reduction problem it is harder to NOT make a glow
    powder than to make one. What is interesting is these very glow killing elements are the very ones that end you up with high temperature superconducting
    ceramics, explain that one to me. I have done a lot of study and experiments (minus the 3 weeks of kiln rebuilding - that ITC 100 works miracles!), and for
    whatever reason in this weird mad science ceramic area I keep running into the fact that superconductivity and glow are exactly opposite. At least I think
    so, it seems the elements used act this way.

When I have some time I will list what patents I know of so you can read them.
    --/clip--