we_cat_global Member
  • Member since Mar 12th 2016

Posts by we_cat_global

No.

“We ought to try, by the example of our own lives, to prove that life is love and wonder and that that nation is doomed which penalizes those of its citizens who recognize and rejoice in this fact.” Baldwin.

Hi orsova,

Your opinion is more appealing, you old bonobo. However, we are more of the clothed chimpansee kind and i am afraid there will be blood in the coming decades. A lot more of it. And we better prepare for it. Either by arming-up or by preparing a flight route.

Cheers,

JB

Oh no it won't = sadly it will just start off another lot. We are an inherently war-like species, any excuse will do. Reading about medieval executions in the history books makes us feel morally superior and more humane than our ancestors but now our species attempts genocide on a regular basis, casually kills dozens or hundreds by remote controlled drone and because it is (always hopefully) far away we still delude ourselves that we are evolving into better people.

Hi Alan Smith,

Yes, and that is why we should embrace our natural ability to be violent. It is part of who we are.

However, a new energy source could facilitate another important part of human nature; the ability to flee.

Hopefully we can, within decades, venture further in space and reach a new level, more complex level of mankind.

Cheers,

JB

ABB is a great fit for a partner. They have a deep background in electrical and RF systems and control through RF. If ABB was the partner, they could have repurposed one of their many RF control systems to serve as a starting point for the SKL application.

Hi axil,

Yes, might be. My guess is that there are also people involved from the University of Uppsala and that others through their network might have joined.

Cheers,

JB

Hi THHuxleynew,

You would like to moderate, heh? Keep it up. A few more smart posts. Perhaps they will ask you.

I like that you are having fun. Sort of. Will try to keep you smiling the coming weeks.

Cheers,

JB

Since no ammeter is specified, and power in measurement requires both current and voltage, a sense resistor is needed. But Rossi seems as confused as you - he is not an electrical engineer either - and he measures power dissipated in the sense resistor as power in, when obviously that is not true.

You should read the papers, those describing the experimental results use the equation V^2/R to determine input power, and show the sense resistor. There is only one voltage, and that is why this particular Rossi error was very easy to spot. Rossi repeated this error many times, thoroughly confusing acolytes on ECW, who tried to push him towards some way in which such a measurement could be meaningful.

You might also want to consider the circumstantial evidence. The control box needs a large power, with fans etc. It would be strange indeed if the actual output was a few mW.

Hi THHuxleynew,

I am so glad you can correct, teach and belittle the dumber ones on this beautiful forum. The tremendous treasure trove of knowledge and sheer wisdom in your head is shared and tapped-in to by the gullible and lost minds that sometimes, against the odds of evolution, try to mingle in discussions far too complex for them. Thank you for this great and selfless gesture, this priceless gift to many.

Only on the topic of finance your impeccable and almost flawless brain showed slight signs of hesitation. I am sure it was just a hick-up after a for example sub-optimal night’s rest. And not related to the pedantic nature of anonymous posters that frequently join fora as beautiful as this one, to see themselves orate. That have so much time on their hands, nobody wants to listen to them any longer, that they have made their own eyes the ones who they most like to talk with. To read their own posts again and again, sometimes briefly interrupted by some dumb digital passerby, but quickly realising how fulfilling it feels to not only be smart, but to own the complete, very intelligent conversation. I am sure that it was not that.

Cheers,

JB

I have the feeling, the sun coming up in the morning lets you believe Rossi really has something. ;)

Hi Gruberino,

Indeed, the sun reminds me of the beautiful E-Cat logo.

How does it feel to spend so much time on just debunking, smearing something? And what when your job is done? Debunk the next thing. Must feel quite empty.

Cheers,

JB

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/…ng-cold-fusion-claim.html

Can anyone comment on this paragraph in Brian’s article?Thanks

Validation of the new Rossi claims will require third parties having complete control of the testing. The devices would need to be placed into isolated chambers and run for months without having any electrical input and the electrical output would need to be one hundred times beyond the initial input.

Hi sam12,

This article is a total smear job. Most of the negative reactions are coming from one or two crazies. These kind of tactics let me to believe Rossi really has something.

Cheers,

JB

I think so

Hi zorud,

But the question was not directed at you, was it?

I have reached out to several people that were once connected to Rossi or worked for / with him. No response. So the opposite of what you are saying is also true (for me at least).

Hence the question to Ahlfors; Is there proof Rossi has no team? Or does Ahlfors believe that the lack of proof Rossi has a team implies he has no team?

Cheers,

JB

Hi All,

Tests will take place and presentation will take place. Just like previous times. And yes, there will be delays and probably the events will not live up to everyone’s expectations, but that is how things go when single inventors make world changing inventions.

Cheers,

JB