Fm1 Member
  • Member since Mar 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:
  • Forum

Posts by Fm1

Jed, as far as masks, the experts you love to post and quote said in February that masks don't provide any protection from getting the virus only minamal protection for spreading the virus. Both the CDC and the Surgeon General agreed. Then the media turned that narrative upside down and politicians begin mask mandates both the CDC and the Surgeon General caved to media and political pressure. I wear a mask going shopping I did before it was even a subject but as far as protection I have little faith just don't want to run into a Karen!

Wyttenbach has a point and if not backed by science certainly is by history after ww1 ended and troops returned with the flu in the trench stories the media went wild. It prompted local and state government to iissue mask mandates across the US. Then the second wave hit with all due respect to grandpa Rothwell, 195,000 masked up Americans died in the first month alone 675,000 overall with up to 50 million dead worldwide next pandemic 1957 and 1968 hmmmm no mask mandates much lower deaths the media allowed the government to turn it over to the medical community. Now today, seems people like Biden screaming for mask mandates have forgotten to take a closer look at history. He who fails to understand history are doomed to repeat

Shane it's because of this thread that I can speak to my doctor with some confidence of what early treatments would be best for me. .once I test positive I will inform my doctor and ask if any of my anti bat meds and supplements that I've ordered would he recommend. I will not follow present strategy of sitting at home waiting for symptoms to worsen. I have ivermectin as I own horses and have even self medicated after getting a bad case of chiggers acitone didn't work but ivermectin did. It is considered animal grade as it's not prescribed to humans in the US but my vet assured me it is exactly the same as what is prescribed the rest of the world. I'm feeling even better now thanks shane

Thh rather than plead to the mods maybe take a look in the mirror and ask yourself are they right rather than wining. I'll take the duck approach if it walks like a duck. First on the lern threads you'll enter a thread with let me play devil's advocate ALWAYs, 1 walking like a duck. When your point is failing you begin to repeat failed point over and over. When challenged you call out conspiracy but you yourself believes people like Jed are conspiring to defraud the science community with cold fusion Jed I bet believes that there is. a conspiracy in the patent office against anything labeled cold fusion. Conspiracy is involved in every day life get over it. So through my eyes and not speaking for anyone else. You sir are a duck!

Thh again spinning. I think the same thing can be said about a vaccine but I guess in the name of science and more importantly money those that die will die for mankind? So Thh is deaths due to rushing a vaccine into the population more acceptable than trying a drug used for 40 years considered safer than an asprin try using common sense !!!

Curbina, you concern is the concern of billions. I believe that early treatment is the only way of stopping the virus in it's track. Once it has found its way to the lungs the storm takes over and it spreads into the other organs. Then the survivers which will be many many more than ones that die, will live their lives fearing the next shoe to drop. Not much of a life, as Jed has pointed out from the very beginning of this thread. Surely if doctors hands were untied and allowed to practice medicine, by now after almost 9 months of this, that early treatments would be available to all. Instead we test treatments well into the infection, from my non scientific view, THAT IS INSANE and criminal ! In the US as I said in a different post once positive you are sent home to quarantine only coming to the hospital if symptoms progress. Does this strategy make sense to the any of you, well maybe Thh, not enough evidence, but to the rest of the board.?

I agree one size doesn't fit all but the national US media believes it does and spreads that agenda. My point is that with all the misinformation pushed by the medical research and in turn the media, how does one get honest answers when even medical research has taken political sides

As an I look to the members of the forum for information that might be useful in surviving the pandemic. Local and national news is nothing more than fearmogering pandering to the weak-minded. The people I once considered rational and intelligent on this forum have seemed to lost their minds of any rational thinking or simply using common sense. Jed a man I once considered intelligent and well foundered turned out doesn't have an original thought in his head. CNN and New York Times experts, ya no political bias there, and world meter speaks for you. By the way Jed are these the same type of experts that say cold fusion is trash science? What experts should I be listening to. The ones that's say lockdowns work or the experts that say they don't. The real failure of the whole pandemic is science and the people or experts in the field who are ripping each other apart. America has no early treatment program just send them home to quarantine and when you can't breath come-on down to the hospital and die or come out a surviver facing mountain sized bills not just hospital but mortgage utilities and food bills. Early in this thread people like Dr. Richard, his research on hydroxychloroquine, was way ahead of the medical field. And Robert Bryant offered useful information on treatments from other infected areas around the world. I have ordered and received pretty much all of his anti bat virus meds and supplements most of which I already have and been taking. Shane had the balls to ask the only important and common sense question at the time, is the cure worse thàn the virus. Well bother that set it all off, Jed lost his mind, Thh needs more information and evidence,nothing new there, and a thread not meant to be political (Alan, wu-flu news? A little brit wit?) has blown up into nothing more than political mud slinging. To Shane, Wyttenbach Dr Richard Robert Bryant Bob 2 Mark U, Lou, and any others on this forum who I have forgotten, you guys had the balls to go out and research what has become a political football in early treatments for covid 19 , I can now sit down with my doctor and discuss the proper treatment for me if I come down with it. Thanks for all your hard work. Down the road history will write that because of the political unrest at the time of the pandemic early treatments demonized by science and media alike, led to the the deaths of thousands who with early treatment, know at the time, could have and would have survived. Hopefully they name names of the people who are under the guise of science led to the unnecessary deaths of thousands

I have a question for jed, If Rossi,s tech doesn`t work and IH had concerns about said technology all the way back to 2013, why would they be applying for a euro patent as late as Nov of 2015. This is what this lawsuit is all about. it`s all about the IP.

THH, i`m not saying that IH is trying to scam Rossi out of 89mil. According to the contract Rossi was to provided the whole IP, making IH owner of the licence IP for 10 million dollars. 1.5 million went to the purchase of the 1MW plant with an additional 89 million to be payed when the 1MW Plant passed tests agreed upon by both parties. That never happened so IH, in my opinion controls the IP And owes Rossi nothing. Rossi saw this coming and took actions resulting in this lawsuit, not to get his 89 million but to retain all rights to the IP

Jed I was just posting MY opinion on why the lawsuit was filed in the first place. I MYSELF believe that it is the IP ownership that is at the heart of the lawsuit, not if the E-CAT worked. I also don`t believe it worked but I also believe that there is a Rossi Effect but a cop more towards 1.5-1.9, not the infinity and beyond that He claims

Long time reader first time poster. I`ve read all the documents, listened to all the aurguments, and have come to the conclusion that the whole lawsuit is nothing more than an augument over who ownes the IP. Ownership of the IP could be worth billions even if the E-CAT is found to be not what Rossi has said it is. I myself believe that rossi has something just not the COP he claims and IH knows this. IH has paid Rossi 11.5 million dollars for the IP and believe it is theirs to do what they want and down the road if a HYDROGEN/ NICKLE system is developed to commercial success, the owners of the system will have to go through the IP holder to maufacture said device. Remember Rossi holds the only H/NI pattern in the United States. The E-CAT, in the eyes of IH, never produced the claimed COP OF 4-6 AND therefore does not have to pay the remaining portion of the contract because basic claims were never met. Rossi on the other hand has now developed the QX which if as he claims, uses the same fuel. This would fall under the IP that belongs to IH, Thus making the QX, the property of IH. rossi knew as early as October of 2013 that he had failed to fufill his obligation to IH and that the 89 mil was now off the table. The problem with this is, IH never put it in writing and that is what Rossi is basing his lawsuit on to keep his IP and out of IH hands. Its all about greed and to be honest, know one is innocent in this drama, IMHO