Fm1 Member
  • Member since Mar 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Fm1

A Single Large Dose of Vitamin D Could be Used as a Means of Coronavirus Disease 2019 Prevention and Treatment

Abstract: There is no specific and effective medication for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), and avaccine is not available in recent months. Here, we hypothesize that a single large dose of vitamin D (Vit D) could be an option for trial in COVID-19. Vit D deficiency or insufficiency is very common in the general population as well as in patients with COVID-19. It has been shown that low Vit D level is associated with viral infection, and Vit D supplementation is beneficial for people infected with viruses, such as HIV and hepatitis C virus. Although COVID-19 is a respiratory disease, the morbidity and mortality of this disease are driven by coagulopathy. Clinical studies have shown that Vit D can exert anticoagulant effects. Vit D, a lipid-soluble vitamin, can be administered as a draught. Vit D supplementation is safe and has rare toxic events. In addition, the cost of Vit D is fairly low. Based on these observations, we speculate that a single dose of 300,000 IU Vit D may have a role in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

https://www.dovepress.com/a-si…wed-fulltext-article-DDDT

Steroids early showed positive results in treating covid. Well what is Vitamin D ??????? Anyone?????? Its a steroid responsible for in the cytokine and Bradykinin path. Deficient and the T cells begin to over produce resulting in organ failure.

We have an infected debate about the treatment of the elderly here. Turns out there are cases of old people with mild corona that got palliative care - no medicin, . no nuitriens, but morphine

Some say fixing this would have cut the deaths with corona by more then 25%. Anyway the doctors was only consulting via phone to the nurseries - there is no doctors in the nurseries. Kind of scary.

It is interesting to note that the deaths in Sweden is from very old people and in younger kohorts mostly overrepresented from immigrated foreigners. This indicates lack of D-vitamin as a factor.

The Vitamn D connection is being made all over the world yet has any government issued an alert to it's citizens to just take vitamin D. Im not aware of any. Sad

THHuxleynew - That ribavirin study was an exercise in idiocy - why test a compound known to reduce immunity and expect it to work in a clinical trial? I suppose you are going to argue the same for remdesivir and avigen which have been shown to have direct in vitro activity against SARS-1 and 2, and doing further research on these biochemicals (including dare I say it hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, Zn ions and the rest of

The people who can’t take vaccines (typically the immunocompromised) rely on herd immunity to prevent themselves from falling ill.

So if healthy people stop taking vaccines, they hurt the minority who have genuine reasons to do so.

Agreed but you missed my point, prevention rather than treatment. Good try though !

Every physics book says cold fusion wrong. Let's not continue this dance, by the way m not anti vaccine but some people can't take vaccines for various reasons. I guess they don't matter in your world.

Start reading the alternatives it my be distastefulll considering your upbringing but as a scientist I thought you of all people would demand that everything is on the table till proven wrong. Modern medicine began in the early 20th century, looking to treat rather than prevent. Don't allow queasiness to keep you from doing the research. Maybe Kirk and ascolie are queasy about cold fusion yet you demand they do the research. I expect you to do the same. It could very well save you or your family's lives.

No, they have not. This is New Age Bullshit.

Jed I once agreed 100% but I've taken the time to research both ways. I'm sure we will disagree but please take the time to read this article it offers pro and cons. You have already made your mind up but maybe the work being done at the mayo clinic will give you some pause into calling anything you don't like as bullshit

Its time for the medical community to start taking a holistic approach in all things infectious. Rather than treating a specific illness. Vaccines and drug treatment over the years has literally destroyed any chance to fight infections off. Our in he systems when working properly has the ability to fight flu or any novel viruses emerging. I'm posting just one of the latest study's involving IL-17 and it's importance to cytokine and Bradykinin response. IL-17 when in proper balance will give cytokine and Bradykinin a balanced response however as I have posted a Vitamn D deficenccy will allow IL-17 to over produce T-cell response ending in the storm we all fear. Medicine n my opinion works assbackward. Rather than preventing only treating symptomatic infection. Its time for a different approach when one realizes that puting chemicals into the body does more harm than good. Wouldn't it be in the world's best interest to prevent ratherthan treat disease. Again not scientific but a common sense approach.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/…crobiology/interleukin-17

https://www.sciencedirect.com/…pairs%20kidney%20function.

I rest my case !!!!

The above monoclonal antibody study is the type of biochemical research I have been advocating and looks really promising:)

My wife and I had discussed this as a treatment for paget disease with her oncologist just last week. A trial is beginning the first of November. Being in stage 3 all felt radiation would have more immediate impact. As the above article points out this will end up being a very expensive treatment

Forget it Bob, do not respond to the ignorence being posted by a few. You can't educate people unwilling to look at both sides. Besides liberals are never wrong....... In their own minds

To confuse everybody a bit more: DCA or more detailed named, also di-chloro-acetate, the last 20 years (uni Montreal) was heavily investigated for anti tumor properties. Many people including cats/dogs took it as a last resort to escape cancer. It's added to drinking water in many places in the USA. So it's chemo active what should tell everybody it's poison.

Richard! Calm down. The average people working for NSA/Mosad/MI6 are at most of medium intelligence. They believe to work for the good side and do not understand that they just help the (FRJ) mafia to maximize profits.

I know most details since about 1997 when they started in the large. Freedom in mind is to piss at these folks any time you like to do it!

Chlorine is added in copious amounts to the drinking water in the US. One reason is to purify and remove the salt from it from over use of rocksalting roads in the winter. Some people just refuse to research before posting.