Zeus46 Member
  • Member since Sep 22nd 2016

Posts by Zeus46

Rossi will probably never stop his efforts to defraud and con investors. If, when they search for "Andrea Rossi," some investors find this forum and ask questions, they may be rapidly disabused of the idea of investing with him. That and eschewing censorship are reasons to maintain one (and only one) Rossi thread.

Ridiculous argument: Interested parties will still be able to find these threads with a search engine, locked or not.

Hey Navid. Your video is interesting and well produced. Good job.

What are the "hydrino products in the field/being developed" mentioned around 11:20?

I see you are still teaching scientists to suck eggs, Doc.

Perhaps one day i'll explain to you some mundane, everyday medical stuff. How to check someones tonsils. Or how to perform a digital-rectal exam... If you promise not to get too excited.

Edited by Shane. That is a little too personal!

Come on Shane!... Its a valid point! You know he has 'a thing' for derrières.

You should stop putting 1 and 0 together and getting 5. It is useful to discuss prostate health, and everybody (although some more than others) should not get overexcited about it. That's all.

And far be it for me to imply he may have mixed business with pleasure... We know for instance, his high regard for medical ethics. So I'm sure everthing is just fine and dandy.

Its just that, * SPOILER ALERT * there's a new top category on this this years Boor's Bingo ... And no... Its not Anti-Reading Denials. (8)

The first link doesn't work right- when I scroll it, it returns an error message and a blank page. The second is a brief abstract that tells me nothing.

Although, based on various reoccurring histories of yours, I highly doubt that the full articles would lead to even a smidgin of comprehension.

Quote from Mr Patronising

That's best done by calibration under conditions identical to the real experiment except for an inert reactor load. For example, in the Brillouin case, calibration would be done with a calorimeter using the identical pulse source routed into the identical load as the real thing

I see you are still teaching scientists to suck eggs, Doc.

Perhaps one day i'll explain to you some mundane, everyday medical stuff. How to check someones tonsils. Or how to perform a digital-rectal exam... If you promise not to get too excited.

Edited by Shane. That is a little too personal!

"For example, gravity affects the rate that clocks run. One of the effects of gravity comes from Einstein's theory of general relativity. And one of the consequences of Einstein's theory of general relativity was that clocks, if they're placed near a gravitational mass, say the Earth—will run at a slower rate than if they're removed from the source—say clocks on a satellite."

That's a quote from David J Wineland, a Nobel Prize wining physicist, no less. Straight from Duffield's link. I'm surprised there's much argument over this.

it seems THH has decided that will not be enough. He simply will not accept what they produce. Whatever it is will be DOA. That is not an open mind to me.

Sounds off to me. Low efficiencies mean very large cooling requirements, which cost. In any case a simple heater has very large market, so why complicate with other stuff till that exists?The answer, for BLP, is that PR is always needed to get funds, whereas working product has been postponed 26 years and I'll bet a large amount will be postponed another 5 (to give the bet a viable termination date). Of course it will be postponed forever.

Of course it will be...

;)

Tested? By whom other than Mills, his group and paid for and incomprehensible work by Rowan?

Some people find high-level physics papers to be 'incomprehensible'. Others find a simple email chain to be equally incomprehensible... Apparently.

One can only imagine how that Venn diagram plays out...

Words don't matter - equations do.

Indeed... So perhaps you could explain which parts of the enthalpy equation; internal energy, pressure, or volume - apply to your electrical power measurement.

I mean, I would normally let it slide: it's a common failing to use big words in an attempt to burnish our credentials, but if you're going to besmirch the qualifications of scientists, it would help your case to have a good understanding of basic scientific definitions...

Let me just reiterate. How, safely, do you measure the enthalpy input to a pulsed high di/dt 20,000A current running between two electrodes?

Best just stick to measuring the energy. Measuring the 'enthalpy' might sound 'cool' to the highfalutin', but above, the context is wrong.

In fact I agree that input power is not noise. I don't recall ever saying it was. Possibly I agreed with someone who drew an analogy between output power/input power as a signal to noise ratio.

Oh, ye of little memory...

@Zephir_AWT

Yes, the heater would thus be more efficient and the signal to noise ratio (COP) would be much higher because the same amount of heater power in would yield many more times the heat out. That would make accurate measurement much higher.

...And more bigly.

(PS: Shanahan knows F-all about engineering, as evidenced by his abysmal grasp of thermodynamics and his strange attachment to invisible machinery)

(In reply to THHuxley)

This work has been exposed to some serious Muon spectroscopy studies at a certain high energy laboratory in the UK. And passed the test - that is one of the things I meant by verified off-site.

I've not seen any such interpretation from outside Holmlid's group, so whether those experiments actually produce mesons...

Semantics excepted... For a proponent of Bayes theory, you seem remarkably resistant to accepting new data points.