interested observer Member
  • Member since Feb 10th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by interested observer

IH, every single one of your posts makes false assertions. I made no claim of having the LENR community’s best intentions at heart. As they say, I don’t have a dog in that race. So even though you suffer no shortage of credulity, I am not asking you to stretch it further.

Axil, I have no desire to be taught to plagiarize random technical articles. The papers I have published contain only my own words and I plan to keep it that way. So, no thanks, even though I am sure you could tell me things about neutrons that would have blown James Chadwick’s mind, or at least would have him spinning in his grave.

Last try, Axil. I don’t care about keeping science pure. Not my problem. So take this exciting topic to some other audience for your blather.

And IHF, of course the LENR community does not count me among its members. Why would it? Unfortunately, it does count you and your Rossi-besotted brethren as members, for which it will be paying a stiff reputation price for years to come.

Do you boys really want to keep exchanging insults? I’m game if you are, but management will rightfully get annoyed.

IHFanboy: “You betray your ignorance. Have you not been present on planet Earth for the past 28 years? The plasma physicist community has thought that of LENR researchers for about that long.”

Nope. But you betray your blind obsession. If you actually read what I said, perhaps you would be perceptive enough to note that I was not discussing the opinions of the plasma physics community, something I care not a whit about. What I was saying is with people like you, Adrian, and Axil producing your endless stream of irrational nonsense, there is no need for any alleged enemies to besmirch the reputation of LENR. Put more colloquially, with friends like you, it don’t need enemies.

I for one have no desire to try to protect science from loonies. Science has survived whackjobs forever and will continue to do so regardless of how much gibberish the Axils of the world generate.

Serious LENR advocates have only fairly recently started to see the destructive influence Rossi has had on the reputation of their field. There is no need for evil plasma physicists and oil barons to portray the LENR community as a pack of nutcases. Rossi’s remaining and oh-so-vocal supporters are doing that in spades.

Nope, my engaging with the Rossifarians in strictly the somewhat impolite poking of them to expose just how deranged they are. And the results are increasingly spectacular.

Rossi has “world of LENR” talking about him. Well, he does have the modest band of individuals who pay any attention to the subject on the internet arguing with a handful of totally besotted acolytes who are long past reasoning with. Makes one wonder who is crazier: those who defend the undefensible or those who think there is any point with arguing with them. It is hard to resist since the mind rebels against simply ignoring such jaw-droppingly delusional behavior.

@IHF: refuting pathological skepticism sounds like a worthwhile activity. Do you honestly believe that defending uncorroborated outlandish claims using nothing more than the fact that a serial liar said them in his little blog achieves that goal? Perhaps you should look up the word “refute”.

Ok. So which is it, Axil? Do the various species of cat have insurmountable problems that can only be discovered when they are packed up to be shipped to a customer? Or are the evil certificator snakes sitting on the cats refusing to certificate them? Or is it both? Or do you even listen to the nonsense you spew? But do go on. This is wonderful stuff!

“The safety gambit”. Give me a break. How about the “is this a real thing? gambit.”

Unless your idea of marketing LENR is via spam emails from mysterious oveseas vendors, who the hell is going to buy energy-generating products that are not proven to work? The answer is suckers. Then again, there ARE plenty of them. The same folks who buy magic pills for their gas tanks and perpetual motor kits. Do you buy those things, Axil? Yeah, you probably do.