Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

it looks like the Messner effect when the magnetic field is removed from inside a superconductive part.

Yes, your thoughts make sense but i have no special hability to be comfortable to play beyond 3D even it should be the way.

About the EM drive i would like to know if we have used 2 coaxial magnetrons to initiate the microwave, that could happen ?

yes, what could happen if we do something as a beat regarding 2 close waves ?

Einstein didn't actually dismiss aether in his Leyden lecture - he was just apparently clueless about it, because concept of superfluid wasn't know that time. I realized that luminiferous aether concept doesn't work when we consider it sparse gas PERVADING space - but it may work if we consider it very dense environment FORMING the space instead. I.e when spacetime behaves like water surface - not like the underwater or gas above water surface. Which is why I model EMDrive with box floating on water surface, where portion of energy in form of underwater turbulence can leak into an outside through underwater - i.e. via extradimensions of water surface so to say.

Years after years and i don't know why, may remains a good time for experimentations.

Even if all of them take place in laboratories apparently the surrounding sun plays a key role :)

By sun i meant probably the may longer days which aren't especially sunny.. for example this year in UE.. ||

Nor me not sure at all to belive in it.. However youspoke about the "ether" concept that Einstein also didn't believed in it ?

Good or bad, difficult to know... Always difficult to consider the long range interaction of gravity even it apparently it was the lower force... For sure for humand mind filling the empty space by something as an ether remains an easy way for our too small brain, no ?

Interesting but I am not sure I believe it. Under this theory the photons would keep bouncing and keep gaining weight forever. Equal numbers bounce off the other side.

Why do none of these arguments discuss conservation of momentum in a closed system? Well, some do discuss it, escaping neutrinos etc. but none of these amount to enough momentum.

If the EM drive is to work, I think it must have something to do with pushing against something, ex. ether.

There are some interesting studies about slower photons though. (I don't have the full paper).

Spatially structured photons that travel in free space slower than the speed of light | Science

LIquid waves are circular when EM waves are perpendicular, in this way, what should be this impact on your demo ?

Well, this is what i expect that most of the Lenr websites will dissapear in the close years.

For 2 main reasons, the first one because most of the protagonists became very old.

The second one, no one done a real breakthrough, at reliable Kw range.

As the results the poor exchanges now at ECW or here, for example.

That's open the way to more and more nutcases.

Ps: I don't feel like discussing the relevance of my thoughts with some current nutcases here.

Fulvio Frisone's website seems to have disappeared. However, a lot of it was archived by the Wayback Machine before its demise. He uploaded a huge number of papers and books to it over the years. Many can still be found at:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/fulviofrisone.com/*

simply type 'pdf' in the 'filter results' box.

In so many circonstance we can see discharge as here in this former french movie at 1:50 :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now you discovered that you can meet someone worse vs your Italian best friend :)

"You put me next to Bohr and Einstein, who considered themselves crazy."

No, I don't put you next to them. I put you next to Axil.

"The trivial orthodox expressions from school textbooks that “photons transfer energy” are of no use."

Tell that to people with solar panels on their roofs looking at their energy bill.

""Only crazy ideas can become true!" Niels Bohr"
    Bohr never said that. He said something else with the word crazy in it that you misinterpreted to suit your supposed argument.

I understood Axiton do i right ?

The Exciton is a quasiparticle that is central to the formation of the EVO since an EVO is a condensate of Exciton-polaritons.. Here is a video that explains what an exciton is.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now the question is: does the Clean HME level of performance sufficient after these 4 years regarding the EU prerequisites ?

It will depend, i think, on where the EU team targeted the level of results, they expected at least.

Agree you are right , only a belief but with time i learnt that my beliefs are most of the time better than others from the field.

But yes that remains a speculation :)

However to go back in our field, for example, i can tell you that i know how to produce reliable Lenr KW xsh :) .

In this way a lot of topics make me laugh here :) ( not only Tarasenko or Axil).

Shouldn't a "strong belief" come from strong evidence? Or is it more of a "hunch"? There are too many "strong beliefs" on LF.

According to your understanding, is there also a quasiparticle ???? Or rather a monster particle ?

i understand you want to challenge Alan Smith but take care often small cans can have unsuspected capacities..

When quasiparticles break down, they produce nasty quasiparticulate. That is why I support unparticles. They unpolute. When inventing fanciful particles, physicists should keep things green. Virtual particles are another story. They can be quite virtuous during their fleeting existence.

Well, i try to remain constructive, open mind.. Because to me it not exists so many relevant things, Rossi for sure ( the former from 2011) , Clean planet, the NASA lattice, Mills and that's all, Brouillin i remain dubitative.

He just measures H*-H* he also calls Di-hydrino but not very loudly as in his children math dream still a single Hydrino lives....

Of course the Di-hydrino does no so well match his model except for tangential perturbation that you easily can cheat a bit.. by moving the center.

But who cares. For the isolation if H*-H* he should get a nobel as this of course invalidates the standard model.

Well, i don't know all refined details from his technology, however he defends the concept of condensed ( smaller) atoms.

Especially hydrogen which is the brick for all the other heavier atoms.

Now to me , i believe strongly that atoms could not have the same size depending of their location in the universe.

it could exist some areas with atoms at a certain std of size and other areas at different sizes.

It sticks well with recent James Webbs discoveries or the controversed concept of black matter , black energy.. etc

These postulate implications are huge regarding current astrophysics postulates.

Even @axil's wikipedia didn't thought that yet.