Navid Member
  • Male
  • Member since May 11th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Navid

Navid, that speculation on my job - with the implication that it is to mislead people (parse what you have said - it can only mean that) is known by many here to be totally wrong, and inflammatory, and grossly insulting. Take it back or I will respond by speculating on your motivation (with reference to the literature on the psychology of extreme conspiracy theory nuts, and facts to show that such theories are in the tin foil hat area).

Also, the idea that I am part of the "ultra-elite" is laughable. Unless you mean by that people who have a broadly scientific education, use the internet to research stuff they post, and read widely rather than picking up only fringe websites supporting their prejudices.

Your views disqualify you from that because you dismiss 99% of internet comment as mainstream and controlled by elites who are out to destroy the world. It leaves you with much less reading to do.

There is nothing to take back. Your indignation is all an act to get the board admins to generate empathy for "poor you."

You engage in speculation all the time, that is what you do. So your threat that you will respond by "I will respond by speculating on your motivation" is going to be hard to deny when you threaten with the very thing we accuse you of doing!

Nobody said you are part of the ultra-elite - you are creating a false narrative.

You continue on by saying "you dismiss 99% of internet comment as blah blah blah elites destroy the world" Again, over emphatic over the top spin.

It is plain as day for all to see you are the one spinning and fabricating. I am surprised by the generosity of the board admins. Continual presence does breed familiarity and liking - that's the same reason almost every morning Gates has a story on my Android news feed. (yesterday it was "Gates backs Canadian miner!"). It doesn't mean Gates is a philanthropist and out for the good of humanity.

We could be discussing a lot more interesting things here about covid but the board is filled by panic and spin.

Worth noting that GlobalResearch (Shane's link) score tin-has conspiracy theory on a media bias check

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/global-research/

I do have a strong recommendation for unbiassed reporting (does not mean it is right, just that it will be wrong in an unbiassed way!). And the reporting is technical-led, which I like.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/stat-news/

Fact checking websites exploded since Trump. One investigation found that various ones (Snopes, Politifact) they were run by these people:

• A gamer.
    • A leftist, Trump-hating, feminist professor who specializes in “fat studies.”
    • A sex-and-fetish blogger.
    • A health-industry worker.
    • Organizations with billionaire Democratic Party activists and donors.
    • And another guy who went to extreme lengths to conceal his identity.

We have a duty to protect the vulnerable (including possibly administrators who may not understand how this works).suggesting we give up our thinking to a website. In this case Media Bias Fact Check, and the owner Van Zandt. If you want to outsource your thinking to him, please do but dont get on the internet and try to use this site to discredit and spew controversy to malign other websites or opinions that may not be favorable to your objectives.

“[I]t turns out Van Zandt has a vindictive streak. After one hapless social media user tried to use his phony ‘Media Bias Fact Check’ site to dispute a thoroughly sourced article from this site, Daily News Bin, we made the mistake of contacting Van Zandt and asking him to take down his ridiculous ‘rating’ – which consisted of nothing more than hearsay such as ‘has been accused of being satire.’ Really? When? By whom? None of those facts seem to matter to the guy running this ‘Media Bias Fact Check’ scam.

“But instead of acknowledging that he’d been caught in the act, Van Zandt retaliated against Daily News Bin by changing his rating to something more sinister. He also added a link to a similar phony security company called World of Trust, which generates its ratings by allowing random anonymous individuals to post whatever bizarre conspiracy theories they want, and then letting these loons vote on whether that news site is ‘real’ or not. These scam sites are now trying to use each other for cover, in order to back up the false and unsubstantiated ‘ratings’ they semi-randomly assign respected news outlets. …

“‘Media Bias Fact Check’ is truly just one guy making misleading claims about news outlets while failing to back them up with anything, while maliciously changing the ratings to punish any news outlets that try to expose the invalidity of what he’s doing.”

Nothing new here, websites are created to spew controversy about smoking tobacco, climate, and food labeling. Here are some examples.

The fake-news concept was created like the conspiracy concept to stop thought and inquiry on important topics. The organizations that create these concepts have no concern about you - the ultra elite. Your allegiance to their concepts is pathetic, unless this is your job.

Placebo effect? =O That is actually insulting and I would expect better from you! :rolleyes:

But in any case, do not talk to me about placebo effect.... that is stooping to ignorant lows. Now a psychological expert as well? ?(

The mind and soul together make a powerful force that impacts the body. So to talk about the placebo effect as some hocus pocus thing is comedy. It comes from the base materialism of modern "science" (rather scientism).

If stress is a major cause of disease, then surely the mind and perception can impact the body so why would the reverse be something lowly - instead of masterful and high?

If I could, I would be taking HCQ right now as a cheap, harmless prophylactic. I am already taking everything over the counter mentioned on this thread, and more.

Don't you find it odd that some non-governmental industries were willing to go to war on your behalf and spent countless trillions of your money on a whimsical "WMD" basis, and you can't even a fill a prescription because another non-governmental industry can't make money on HCQ? They steel your money and they are happy to let you die (don't worry, I mean they don't care!) I'm not sure how people turn a blind eye to criminality...

Glad to see a brave nobel prize winner saying this is a severe flu as we've been saying on this board for a while. It can even be better if we used the treatments we have today.

Unfortunately you can't teach courage so he is one of the few.

For most of humanity, their opinions blow with the wind and the news story of the day --- so as long as the mainstream keeps pumping out "authoritative" messages they will believe 1+1 =3 if this is messaged to them. Aluminum cannot penetrate thick steel columns.

How do you know amoebas have no spiritual life? ... So maybe they are pscycho-spiritual entities... fact, I kind of doubt there is such a thing as a "spirit."... It is more complicated than any supercomputer.

On display above is the dementia of the age - the denial of centuries of intellectual thought, the forgetting of reference to entire civilizations of discourse ...modern man like a baby raised in the jungle, a "natural born" homo-logicus, trying to figure out in isolation what the nature of human reality is and figuring out "aw shucks" maybe there ain't anything at all.

Physicists of this generation are utterly stuck in their paradigm. But so is humanity at large about meta-physics. Stuck in a paradigm of the age - hyper materialism - atomism - scientism - it is defacto the religion of the west. That's why people feel free to argue about something abstractly, blithely and then deny the thing even exists. There is no serious contemplation here, because at core human reasoning is motivated - it starts with an intuition or feeling, if you will, first.

The very nature of thought is immaterial -- truth is immaterial -- mathematics is immaterial -- morality is immaterial -- language is immaterial -- ideas are immaterial -- ie have a spiritual dimension. If you can find an amoeba who wants to engage in this discourse, I'm game.

What is the secret of the greatest achievements of the West? They come from one thing: the emphasis that individual man is in the image of God. And the image is the image of creativity. That man, unlike animals, can create as the Creator creates — with ideas — and put these ideas into practice, to revolutionize practice. This is the secret of everything that has been accomplished in the West, including its best achievements in constitutions, civilization, government.

Lyndon LaRouche

Dialogue with the Intelligentsia of Russia (1993)

Look at it this way. You are in a war zone, country you don't know, trying to get out alive.

You have a guide who is also trying to get out alive, and anyway is not an evil person. He knows a bit more than you do about the terrain, where the fighters are likely to be, etc. He gets info via radio so as time goes on his understanding of where you are and local topography gets better. But he may change his mind about the best route.

What do you do? Reckon because he is an old fox you should do the opposite of what he says?

The spin-doctoring continues.

Fauci

- Funds a lab to do gain of function research against the suggestion by hundreds of scientists this is not a good idea

- Moves research to Wuhan, somehow Wuhan has virus leak

- Jan 14th begins vaccine development for Covid, but months later is saying "nothing to worry about"

- Never speaks about public health initiatives to improve care (how to make yourself healthy - Vitamin D!)

- Under his watch (or lack of it) many deaths in nursing homes

- Won't speak about hydroxycholorquine (despite his own group publishing a paper in 2005 that chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS) or ivermectin, but glows like a light bulb for Remedesivir because it can make money for pharma friends

I feel sorry for the board members who fall into your blackhole of logic, where anything can be spun in any way. But he looks like the definition of evil. Who, pretell is evil in the elite? (no spin-doctoring, just write us a list)

Looks like Epstein's handler and project-manager in the international control system blackmail sex-ring is going to get suicided next. A clean get away of Clinton, Princes, Gates and many others? What kind of misdirection response do we have here. Let's be very specific: this is a control apparatus to entrap leaders of nations states. and members of big corps and others in child sex crimes to enlist them in the system for life.

Just to get this bit straight: You’re suggesting that Bill Gates (or someone) created/spread the ‘rona round so he can forcibly vaccinate everyone, right?

...You may well be a part of that 20%.

And Sam12 wonders why the only MD here decided to stop posting.

Locked down, waiting for a vaccine to "save the world" from a bad flu. Go back and look - I said months ago the evidence is that this is no worse than a bad flu (with treatments applied) in terms of mortality. I said 0.3% with the potential to be 0.1% or less. The fact that I can see that, means this isn't about science -- this is about a multifaceted business model, ontop of which other things are playing out.

Wuhan lab may have made a virus. You can tell a lame-broken-intelligence (or FUD disseminator) when they suggest what you think - I did not suggest that Gates made it- you did. Actors act on top of situations. A pharma company will start making a vaccine - irrespective of whether gain of function research happened in Fort Detrick & Wuhan - or not.

Because its an opportunity, not because ever person is complicit in every situation. But once a piece of the plan is in momentum, they fund their agenda - we call that marketing. There is a marketing budget for pharma in the media - to ensure favorable stories come out. There is a black budget for pharma on the internet - to stir doubt about those who mention anything about vaccine safety. Do we have to feed you this knowledge in spoon like pablum to a baby?

Has anyone from this forum ever met you in real life? You certainly have a great skill in sophistry does it translate to real life?

If I was paying to have the bottom 20% of the internet be confused by pseudo intellectualism, I'd use the same mix of tactics. Vaccines certainly are the entire reason we are here today - so interesting that you are amping up your arguments by stirring in UFOs, aliens, and vaccines.

What a decent! From first class to Pizza. There was also a paradise location on big Island (Hawaii) for very remote meetings. May be death penalty is not enough for these people. We should do it like the old Greeks throw them naked in the pigs yard.

To call it a holocaust is an understatement. Many of the kids who undergo this trauma live in a tortured state - many homeless kids - who grow up to be schizophrenics - were traumitzed. Trauma generates splits or what we call disassociation.

Much of DSM symptomology comes from trauma. Biological roots may predispose people but as cause are mostly suspect. We aren't amoeba's with poorly functioning machinery. We are pscyho-spirtual entities with a biology that follows.

As you might expect, big pharma doesn't want you to know this and won't publish evidence to this in the big journals.

We have object permanence -we've seen countless evidence of criminality. An anonymous guy named Zeus46 spinning a story about Cronkin being deranged and fabricating things just ain't going to work to make us forget the evidence. You should demand investigation not attack the messenger. If Liz talks about the occult (spirit cookers) it is because they do it, not her. Somehow Hollywood and other elite loves to engage in the occult. As a reminder even when opening the Gotthard tunnel - a great engineering feat -they whipped up a devil's ceremony as a celebration with 600 actors showing how the devil will enslave mankind.

Now - what does this have to do with Pizzagate - which was total fabrication, in no way related to Epstein, and actually promoted by Trump?

An interesting mix of fact and ad hominem attack. Fact: I'm glad you conceded an international criminal network and the need for investigation beyond a "lone wolf" theory of Epstein.

Ad Hominem attack: Putting allusions to the credibility of Liz Cronkin - who OF COURSE - is going to be attacked by MSM. The fact that is we have no investigation, which is what we would have given the power of these people. Go read the emails, look at the video, there is no doubt something like this "club" exists and society has a right to investigate - it hasn't. It ties into Gloria Vanderbilt (CIA operative) and Anderson Cooper (ex-CIA) so no, this won't get on CNN. But somehow, you disagree with Reality Check's Ben Schwann who said we need an investigation, but you think it is a Trump fabrication --- interesting divergence --- watch the video there is too much evidence of criminality here - sorry.

Oh, I see. In other words there is something to the story about events in the basement of a building that does not have a basement. That is plausible. The part about Mars is not. Got it.

Remember object permanence - a small disputable fact put in front of us isn't going to make us forget nor eliminate a sizeable evidence of criminality.

Perhaps you haven't heard of a criminal network run by a man named Epstein, or the fact that the #2 conspirator in that affair is freely roaming the planet. As you will see by Liz Cronkin (journalist) here and at 59:15 Reality Check's Ben Swann talks about the big questions. Zeus46 Go watch the movie link its by Hollywood insiders, journalists, and ex-CIA. Those who don't look at the data and keep yammering on about conspiracies/tin foil hats signal to us all insincere intentions.

Perhaps you are not familiar with U.S. politics. The pizzagate conspiracy theory has been circulated by leading politicians in the U.S. They accuse Hillary Clinton and others of kidnapping children from the basement of a building that has no basement, and sending them to Mars. Seriously, that is what they claim. In 2016 this led to a 28-year-old man coming into the pizza restaurant and shooting the place up with a rifle.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

By age 7 months a child should have the concept of object permanence. When you remove a toy from view by putting it behind your back, it still exists in the world. Object permanence. If you put a different toy in your hand and show it, the child will still wonder where the first object is.

If something immense is removed from view (an elite pedophile ring), and replaced by junk conspiracy (kids are sent to Mars), we must not lose sight of the first object.

Since I don't believe anyone on this forum is less than 7 months old, talking about junk conspiracy theories to discredit/avoid true data by well reputed journalists can only mean two things - you need to grow up or you don't want to talk about the true data.

pizzagate kids on Mars.

Trafficking in children is a serious crime. There is a massive human trafficking network for which there is ample evidence so joking around about this seems out of place. Whether you choose to think HCQ works or not, or whether gain of function was done or not, child-trafficking is too serious to write-off (no matter the details of the pizza parlor situation in Washington - there are reporters who cover this who are reputable and you can find them if you want).

I know we should not believe everything on Wikipedia but..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newman%27s_energy_machine

"Newman attempted to patent the device, but was rejected by the United States Patent Office as being a perpetual motion machine.[1] When the rejection was later appealed, the United States district court requested that Newman's machine be tested by the National Bureau of Standards (NBS). The NBS concluded in June 1986 that output power was not greater than the input.[2] Thus, the patent was again denied."

Facebook is a CIA asset.

Think about it.

Doesn't seem to be available on UK Prime.

Short story: Newman had energy. Engineers confirmed it. Developed latent angry trying to prove it against naysayers. Died paranoid and angry at anyone who would try to help.

They said this. Don't invest on this basis. Partnerships change.

You can find the video - it is in the BLP youtube repository.

Agreed. Antara is also interesting. Cheap and long-storage is what we need.