DnG Member
  • Member since Jun 29th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by DnG

you got all that and stayed on script, No THH I'm just making a document why.

The few post I have made in the virus thread are

1 its going to spread all over the place with no way to stop it

2 anything that can infringe on the immune system are being used to kill not help.

3 the math they are giving up is junk

4 keeping what is available to help away for people is a Crime

5 truth is ... you spin topics for a living at a time of need by meany.

you cant stop the twisting of any point of view like this is what you do for a living.. but at the same time I'm using your twists and turns that force my hand.

Hope its not the hand of God, Keep talking..

And at the same time an island of people being told not to eat the fish "churchexperts" from the sea as winter ran them out of crops and they all died.

It is the same with the Corana virus.

Like most topics of science continue to be elusive and how scientists describe ghost particles that come up from the core of the earth, they will bond with different elements, to keep earths core hot ..they are the mechanism of cold fusion. and yet the Fake deceiving write up's are the same as whats going on though out the world today. Stop and look around, you lost this war of words.

I did not believe you all are the cause but a victim until I see the none stop reckless driving of the people reporting only the collision course to this virus.

just like delaying the "mail in voting' to replace trump by simply not counting the votes to restore there power and everything go's back to the way they planed.

I think not.

you still have time to change.

So, you are saying that public health officials in Japan, Korea and China are "spinning a story." We can't believe them. You should explain why they have the pandemic under control. You cannot control it without good data, and you have to make the data public, so people know what to do. Do you imagine they do not really have the pandemic under control, and the entire population of all three countries is going alone with their deception? Do you think people in Japan and Korea don't realize that thousands of their friends and family are sick and dying?

China is a totalitarian dictatorship and the government can suppress the facts. They did so at first, but as far as anyone can tell they are now telling the truth. Japan and Korea are open, democratic societies. The government cannot cover up the facts. Not much anyway. The state government here in Georgia does a better job of stonewalling the media and lying about the facts than the Japanese government, but even so, everyone here can see they are incompetent fools and liars. You cannot fool the public for long about a deadly pandemic.

So, you are saying you miss your new york office...?

Sorry to hear that.

If the people you refer to do not realize that data from Japan, Korea and China is reliable, they are not skeptics. They are ignorant. They might even be biased against Asian countries. Anyway, I welcome them to drop out.

When my children believe people that spin a story that will endanger them an not listening to my advice, what comes next is on you all.

That is incorrect. The data from Japan, Korea and China is reliable.

With statements like this Jed even the skeptics are going to stop reading your post if they drop in..

but I understand you all have a job to do.

The X22 Report / Justinformed / truth and art TV are a few of the "not at the fingertip" news if your looking..

they are not paid to tell you what to think.

Seems your loyalty Sam12 is similar to other that hold truth with no more then words.

I hope he come through for you but if not I can understand if you never believe anyone ever again.

or at least the very high benchmark of what it will take.

~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fish.

I'm not much into the hype ufo/alien devil's mountain but it was interesting who slapped all the stickers on them.. All that work for what ? and now they are doing it again to everything Cov. virus... Hydo.. its the same crew. why?

Sharing a story from a qualified medical doctor who says one great treatment early for Covid is already here. Of course since the President mentioned it, others are OK with folks dying just so he is not right. Read it for yourself and see what you think. Thanks to a classmate for forwarding

Like my last court case I brought the guy that write the book and lost to the guy that interpreted the book. thin ice...

Twist and turns of the msm.. jed... every trap start with.. For your safety or for the good of... TRAP.

and now your telling us what Trump meant when he talks.. Trap.

Enough.

I saw this interview live Jed it was the reporter that jumped up and spewed this bullshit "are you telling people to drink"... out of context to Trumps comments.