Dr Richard Verified User
  • Member since Sep 19th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dr Richard

The NOBEL PRIZE should go to Leif Holmlid, NOT ROSSI because he does not understand the first thing about nuclear fusion physics,. Although he is on the right track Rossi just throws money away on the problem, has completely fraudulent DEMOS etc etc. and so I am not saying he doesn't have a sense of humour, he simply doesn't have the background in nuclear physics to understand the basics of nuclear fusion which includes LENR. And this idea of having large numbers of SMALL FISSION REACTORS??? It will never be allowed by the Atomic Energy Authorities BECAUSE of security reasons alone. But small CENTRAL HEATING sized fusion reactors should be installed in every home in the UK..So we can KEEP using Hydrocarbon fuels for our cars, motorcycles and kerosene fuelled airplanes and EXISTING central heating systems. And for GOD's sake allow the new NORDSTREAM 2 gas supply from Russia to bypass those UKRANIAN mafis bosses!!!! For now or else we will all FREEZE this WINTER!!! :) :) :)

but that's the problem all along. Alan Smith, THERE IS NO POSSIBLE IMMUNITY to all the COVID variant because its the same old PROBABILITY of FOUR different RNA bases. which is approximately 1 in 400, million!!! Exactly the same for the HIV virus.

, or guessing the correct bitcoin number with only a PIN with four separate digits! So vaccination to one variant will reduce immunity to other variants, which is WHY there will NEVER be any such thing as SUPER-immunity. Back to square one, old bean, there NEVER can be 100% immunity to COVID.- so as we have all agreed before, we have to use Anti-Bat anti-viral drug therapy to knock this one on the head. Personally since my wife died at the peak of the first wave of COVID infection (18 months ago) I have not suffered the slightest cold, flu, or any other problem. I have had the two jabs of the PFIZER/Biontec mRNA vaccine too, but have continued taking Anti-Bat which I consider very important that O A Pensioners like me should carry on doing in conjunction with the vaccines. Its not either/or best to take ANYTHING Known to combat this virus. :) :) :)

No such thing as a Coulomb barrier in real life. Only a limitation imposed by quantum theory physics. When are you going to move on to understand new RELATIVITY which ousted the STANDARD MODEL at the turn of LAST CENTURY?? It is only useful for explaining CHEMICAL reactions but NOT LOW ENERGY NUCLEAR FUSION PHYSICS!!! Please read @Wyttenbach's papers and Leif Holmlid's too to get an idea of what I'm talking about. :) :) :)

......And according to Bruno Benton there was no beginning or will be no end to THE UNIVERSE. At the centre of each galaxy there is a region at absolute 0 on the Kelvin scale, the Universe is fixed as far as we humans are concerned, our brief existence is less than a nano-nano millisecond compared to the lifetime of the planets and the Sun in our solar system whilst the whole Universe is infinite and ETERNAL..Some 'brief history of time?????? Which I keep re-iterating E = mc to the power n where n ranges from 0 to infinity, and gravity waves are EM radiation with wavelengths of LIGHT YEARS! So when E =mc to the powere 0.00000002 we can have cold fusion, whilst on the Suns E = mc to the power 10000000 or possibly infinity! You see Leif Holmlid has discovered the necessary catalysts to enable LENR fusion without the massive gravitation field of the Sun.. FeKO2, etc for Rydberg matter synthesis (UDH) and using green laser set ups for releasing and sorting - muons from +muons. But I still maintain Laser light is not necessary since we can simply double the wavelength for RESONANCE into the infra red to PRODUCE HEAT. But we do need a CRITICAL MASS for this to work in reality. :) :) :)

Every mammal and human being on planet Earth has a high probability now of having one of the isoforms of COVID. Thus the virus has won, and those Chinese who synthesized it in the first place with our Harvard Professor are as guilty as SIN. Just add it to the list of their related bio-weapons like NOVICHUK, Polonium, Spice, fentanyl, carfentanyl, PMA, prion:)diseases, HIV, and I suppose we might as well throw in the ZEKA virus, Ebola and HIV! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Using Leif Holmlid's patented research models can be applied much more simply than you think-all we have to do is achieve a CRITICAL MASS of negative muons, protons and neutrons within the LENR reactor. No metal can be used in the reactor walls like in the TOKOMAK ITER designs because all metals are rapidly degraded by neutron bombardment. A hollowed out granite cube can be obtained from any stone-mason in Cornwall - I bought two for the price of one for £40 - then insert a large Fe tube between two Fe plates, fill with KOH around the tube containing a large mass of X elements which we all know but cannot reveal as yet until we at ECALOX have patented the invention. As far as I can go at this point until our prototype is tested rigorously, :) :) :) ,

Alan Smith - but Winston Churchill was a manic depressive ie had Bipolar Disorder like myself. Without him the USA would have made the mistake of joining the NAZI's. We BRITS alone won the second World War, and now Third World War is looming with the Chinese empire expanding into Taiwan and the new UK - USA - Australia Treaty replacing what was NATO. This IS POLITICS I am afraid move it to CLEARANCE if you want but I believe China is continually developing new horrific Viruses like COVID or chemical warfare agents like SPICE, Fentanyl, and Carfentanyl -- leading to all the deaths of our youth dancing to death at RAVES on new drugs replacing the good old ECSTACY pills with PMA instead of NMDA....the list is endless...Amphetamine powders cut with COCAINE, or BATTERY ACID for Christ's sake. CYANIDE anybody or ARSENIC with your Brown Rice??? :( ..

In support of Alan Smith my good friend - we at ECALOX have no need to import ideas from Rossi, BLP or anybody else - we work alone because we have worked out the three of us including Wyttenbach everything using first principles of physics, chemistry and LENR. To build the first EVER LENR reactor. The prototype uses GRANITE as the containment vessel with a critical mass of X elements and Y catalysts according to Leif Holmlid's ground-breaking research. I suggest you read his papers. We are not after a NOBEL Prize we just want to apply his principles for a working LENR reactor. If this prototype works then we can build a LENR reactor to power-station size. :) :) :)

The 'missing' gamma rays from the Sun's spectrum could be evidence that low energy nuclear reactions are occurring there in tandem with conventional fusion reactions. Are they in the same range as X-rays observed in our ECALOX X-ray spectra? This could have arisen by conventional physicist's adherence to E=mc squared rather than the true equation E = mc to the power n where n can range from - infinity to +infinity, mathematically speaking! - infinity is probabilistically impossible like negative time, only the present and future can be considered, but we have infinite energy release in the Sun and our typical Hydrogen Bomb. Proof of the pudding will be coming soon once we test out my new prototype, Alan. :) :) :)

At least the drug companies are considering anti-viral drugs in combination with vaccination...which I have said all along is the correct approach. Maybe at last they will investigate the S-enantiomer of hydroxy-chloroquine in conjunction with Ivermectin???? Anti-Bat was always effective. :) :) :)