Mark U Verified User
  • Member since Oct 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Mark U

Only dumb or criminal parents inject experimental drugs (RNA vaccines) into their children's body. Just get some Ivermectin if you need an insurance!

One of my kids is almost 19 and has recently moved out to live downtown with some friends and to be closer to college. On his weekend visit back at our home he suddenly left to get vaccinated at a nearby pharmacy, but the pharmacy had run out. His friends are reporting that in their job searches their prospective employers are asking if they've been vaccinated. So young people are feeling the pressure to get jabbed and be free of the hassle.

I've told my kids that their chance of a very bad reaction to the vaccine is low, but I've also told them that they are essentially test subjects : no one knows for sure what longterm effects the vaccine could have. I've also told them that for people their age, getting the vaccine is likely to produce worse effects than getting exposed to the virus itself. In a way I was pleased that my kid in question, after knowing my preference, still felt the liberty to do his own thing and get the vaccine. Will report in the future what happens when he does.

Meanwhile to me it feels like I'm a spectator watching a massive societal experiment play out upon a propagandized public, as the abnormal becomes normalized. Heaven help us.

I think there are many more socks in the drawer and could list some, but nah.

One the other hand, if Rossi delivers an energy producing product, will the perspective on these sock puppets change? I would think so.

It's a form of humuor called Irony. Not commonly used in the Americas.

Indeed. I haven't heard him speak before, but this extract from Canada's McLean's magazine about Pallister supports your view :

"At times, he is self-effacing and dry-witted, at others, assured of his own righteousness."

Very dry. I couldn't tell by his intonation, but on closer inspection I did notice a little glimmer in his eyes when he said it.

So two points: 1) Why didn’t Democrats sign on? 2) How foolish Facebook now looks for blocking The Post’s February 2020 column that first raised the Wuhan-lab-leak possibility.

The New York Post published that column on February 22 2020, well before Covid was an issue in the US. At that time Covid was only an issue in China. So why was Facebook so quick to censor the Post's column about a lab leak?

From

https://cntechpost.com/2020/08…book-has-made-from-china/

"Although Facebook does not have a direct presence in China, it generates 10% of its total advertising revenue through its China advertising agency, making China one of the social media giant's largest sources of revenue."

Canadian official, Pallister, response to Q about ivermectin.

Something of a non sequitur..

Q. What about ivermectin?

A. We're pursuing ... VACCINE......

TM 1.02

Pallister is Premier of Manitoba, a province in Canada bordering Ontario. (I have a sister living there.) Manitoba is currently the Covid case hotspot of Canada. They are asking for doctors and nurses to come in from other provinces now. They have clamped down on stay at home orders, which doesn't sit well with many residents considering this is the famous May 24 long weekend in Canada.

Not sure, but Pallister may not have the knowledge to differentiate a drug like ivermectin from a vaccine. They are all just 'drugs' to him, in which case his non answer may make a little more sense.

What is very odd to me is what Pallister said in that clip about rain. It seems that Manitoba recently received some much needed rain, a great help to reduce fire risk and help their agricultural sector. But he said this during the clip : "Thanks to all concerning the rain. ... I want to thank the people in charge for making that rain available." Either he's 'losing it' or I'm missing some context!

The recent unexpected g-2 muon measurement has it's own thread but I thought this might be better suited in this thread. Unzicker gives some background about quantum electrodynamics theory, and it doesn't come up smelling like roses.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you for your comment! This allows me to POINT to physicists once again that the "charge" is not what Maxwell invented in 1873, but this is what Charles Coulomb, Poisson, Weber, Harris and Thomson wrote about - this is "mass" ... Electron, absorbing a photon, absorb the mass of a photon !!! An increase in the mass of an electron leads to an increase in its magnetization or the "magnetic potential" of an electron ...

To me 'charge' or whatever name one might be used is just a convenient label. I think it is a particular manifestation of magnetism. Heck I'm thinking these days that even gravity is a particular manifestation of magnetism.

As I recall, Mills theory has it that an electron, once freed from the nucleus, takes with it the trapped photon, which is now glued to the electron surface as a flat disk. Does it alter the magnetic field of the electron? I suppose if there is a photon attached in some way to an electron it has to alter something. BTW do you distinguish the magnetic potential of the electron from its magnetic moment?

It is a lie. PCR counts regard viral debris, not necessarily viable virus.

Also, even early on the WHO has said that asymptomatic spread is rare.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Granted, pre-symptomatic spread is possible, but the viral shedding is low at that point (and peaks a few days after symptoms start).

The fact remains that studies continue to show that there is very little Covid spread in schools among students. Individual students are infected by adults outside the school.

Why are schools closed? Primarily because of the wussy teacher unions and health officials.

The potential problem with the presence of a large group of un-vaccinated under-30's with good immune systems is that they will act as a breeding group for more infectious and possible more pathogenic new mutations of the virus. How do we avoid that scenario in the current situation?

If a young person with a good immune system gets seriously infected, he must have got a super high dose of virus, which is generally unlikely because young people don't enjoy hanging out with older, sick people. ^^

A healthy young person won't give the virus a foothold because of his fast acting innate immune system, with it's kick butt killer T cells.

The idea that healthy young people are potential cauldrons of infection, even when they seem healthy, is a lie from the pit of the pharmaceutical industry.

Mills assumes a locked in photon generates charge. This only happens inside nuclei where charge conservation does not hold. But Mills uses it for electron orbit relations.

I agree that this is a fudge by Mills. He wouldn't say the trapped photon creates charge but rather alters the "effective" charge of the nucleus on the electron. I suppose he borrowed the basic idea from the charge shielding idea (cheat?) of QM.

In Mills theory, for excited electron states, the trapped photon decreases the effective attractive charge of the nucleus on the electron. For hydrino states, the trapped photon increases the effective attractive charge on the electron.

For those who want to hear in 20 minutes what is wrong in North America about how we have (not) treated Covid outpatients, here's a very worthwhile video from March of 2021, showing Dr. Peter McCullough testifying before the Texas Senate Health and Human Services committee.

I am 100% sure it merits inclusion in VAERS, and probably other databases.

How can you be so sure, when it isn't true? Check out

https://vaers.hhs.gov/resources/infoproviders.html

and

https://vaers.hhs.gov/docs/VAE…Following_Vaccination.pdf

You will see that one doesn't report to VAERS the disease the vaccine is supposed to prevent.

There is a type of exception however. This occurs when an attenuated, live virus vaccine produces the disease in the vaccine recipient. Such was the case for the live polio oral vaccine - which occasionally produced polio or polio like symptoms in those receiving the vaccine.

Enormous attention was paid to breakthrough cases at first, because they had to establish the efficacy of the vaccines; confirm the double blind test infection rate; and determine how likely it was that a patient with breakthrough cases would infect others. It turned out to be very unlikely.

You're talking as if this is all in the past and is all figured out now. It isn't! This continues to be an ongoing experiment. We don't really know how readily breakthrough cases can infect others. For instance, from

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/n…ted-player-215734826.html

we see that nine breakthrough cases are now reported in the New York Yankees organization. They are quarantining those breakthrough cases. So, they don't seem very confident that breakthrough cases are 'very unlikely' to transmit the virus, even to the vaccinated.

Just learned from his newsletter that David Lapoint is now using his magnetic bowls to concentrate and accelerate a boron hydrogen plasma. In his words,

I have decided to base my fusion process on aneutronic fusion utilizing hydrogen and boron. ... The aneutronic fusion approach I am pursuing instead produces electrical charges directly when the hydrogen and boron fuse.

He's hinting that he may have new videos in a few months, which should prove interesting. Below is a pic of his boron hydrogen plasma.

Surely it does. It is a database of adverse effects from the vaccine.

Yes it is. But an adverse effect from the vaccine itself is very different than an adverse effect from the disease that the vaccine is supposed to prevent.

The term "breakthrough case" was coined in 1941 and it become common in the 1980s. See:

https://books.google.com/ngram…eakthrough%20case%3B%2Cc0

"Breakthrough case" could refer to almost anything. Try "vaccine breakthrough" :

Search for "Vaccine Breakthrough" yielded only one result.

"Breakthrough infection" yields results though. But "vaccine breakthrough", in the context of a disease that has eluded a vaccine's protection, that's a pretty new one.

If the union said this, they are confused. The CDC will continue to tally all infections, vaccinated, unvaccinated, light or severe. They will no longer do an intense investigation of breakthrough cases that result in a light illness not requiring hospitalization, but they will tally any case reported by a doctor or patient. They will -- of course! -- review any breakthrough case that results in hospitalization or death. Such cases are extremely rare.

It takes a lot of effort to do an intense review of a case, so this seems like a sensible policy to me. All breakthrough cases will still be categorized (coded for a computer search) and available for review. They will be reviewed by the AI tools that examine the database automatically. So, if a pattern emerges we will know. If a researcher anywhere in the world wants to take a closer look at the breakthrough cases, the data will all be there, ready to be examined.

Before May 2021, if you tested positive and had been vaccinated, you were directed to have the "COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Case Investigation Form" form filled out.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/c…se-Investigation-Form.pdf

But now you have to enter hospital and/or die to have the form filled out. We can no longer tell what number of the reported positive cases were vaccinated or unvaccinated. Here is the CDC's excuse for this :

In the coming weeks, CDC will transition from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only vaccine breakthrough infections that result in hospitalization or death. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance.

They're saying that lowing the quantity of forms filled out will maximize the quality of the data. Brilliant.

If you're vaccinated or unvaccinated and sick at home with Covid (without going to the hospital) it's now all the same to them.

The CDC VAERS database accepts any report from anyone, no matter how far fetched. Years ago a doctor submitted a report claiming that vaccination turned him into the Hulk comic book character. The report was uploaded and I gather it is still there.

Of course, the VAERS database has naught to do with 'vaccine breakthrough' cases.

Incidentally, one has to marvel over the new term 'vaccine breakthrough' that has replaced the traditional term 'vaccine failure'.

Canada is catching up to U.S. in vaccinations, and cases are starting to fall rapidly:

And here I thought the fall in cases might be because of the ongoing closure of basketball courts, tennis courts, baseball, soccer, golf, marinas, etc. Or perhaps it was the arrests of Christian pastors, and the coronavirus took pity? Or maybe it was because casual travel between provinces was blocked by police? In any event our Premier is proud that we are the most locked down part of the world, even while our current Covid positive deaths per capita are comparable to Texas, Florida and California.

From what I have read, children are as susceptible to infection as any age group. Fortunately, they seldom have a severe case.

From https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02973-3

Young children transmit less

Researchers suspect that one reason schools have not become COVID-19 hot spots is that children — especially those under the age of 12–14 — are less susceptible to infection than adults, according to a meta-analysis4 of prevalence studies. And once they are infected, young children, including those aged 0–5 years, are less likely to pass the virus on to others, says Haas. In an analysis5 of German schools, Haas’s team found that infections were less common in children aged 6–10 years than in older children and adults working at the schools.

I read something like this on twitter last month:

We have the UK variant, the Brazil variant, the India variant and the South Africa variant.

But it's politically incorrect to call the Sars Cov2 the China Virus or the Wuhan Virus.

FDA has approved the Biontech for adolescents..follow the blind science.. and the money..

Francis Collins.."safe and effective" ;(

https://www.cnbc.com/video/202…o-normal.html?jwsource=cl

To quote Dr. Francis Collins, Director of the NIH (in a way Fauci's boss) from that video:

"Let these kids from 11 to 15 start to take advantage of the Pfizer dose, a two dose vaccine, which was shown in this trial, which FDA has been looking at, not just to be good, but to be one hundred percent effective and totally safe. So, hard to beat that!"

Well it could also cure pimples and give them great grades and lots of friends.

Seriously, I quote Collins as a matter of historical record.

Tucker Carlson on FOX recently gave an informative talk on the cause for concern.

For instance : VAERS (self reporting system for adverse vaccine reactions) shows roughly 200 people dying per year after the flu vaccine.

The same VAERS shows roughly 3500 people dying this year after a Covid vaccine.

Video here:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6252794642001

So what should my decision be? I do not take this lightly.

My decision is to be a volunteer for the unvaccinated Control Group for the current Covid vaccine Experiment.

Although not getting a vaccine is apparently dangerous, I'll make that sacrifice ... for science!

:evil: