Bob#2 Member
  • Member since May 27th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Bob#2

THH,

I suggest simply blocking RB. He has shown to be pathological in his reasoning and posts. He seems to be unable to separate himself from anything / anyone which gives a positive light to a working cold fusion reactor. To say the reactor is faulty, is saying he is faulty somehow. He supported Rossi, ME356, and other's (that cannot be named). When anyone questions, maturity is out the window and the insults and taunts start, showing his inability to see clearly and discuss with maturity.

It is useless to attempt logical discussion with him as there is only one ruler he uses. You either support LENR unquestionably or you will be in his sights for derogatory remarks.

This very symptom is clearly seen at ECW in general. Whereas, no matter how bad Rossi's demos are, how much he lies, how much he fails, several people there refuse to acknowledge that he is a con. They have tied themselves to the eCat so deeply, that it MUST work or it is taken as a reflection upon themselves. The ECW site officially takes this stance as negative posts about Rossi are not allowed in general. It states that the official view is the eCat works and is valid and any continued posts otherwise will result in banishment. At least Frank is open enough to acknowledge this and publish it.

RB has been completely wrong on Rossi, ME356 and others. He presented his "technical and math skills" as proof that they were the real deal. He derided others who questioned. Yet, even now, he cannot admit that he was wrong about these. It is because has personally tied himself to their reality. Similarly to IHFB going on for pages about missing windows, imaginary heat exchangers, the use of the word "is" by an IH employee...... all while completely ignoring the hard and proven court documents that clearly proved Rossi a fraudster. Just as IHFB (and others here) still will not call Rossi out for what he is, RB simply cannot stand to have any factual debate or discussion that might call the latest "working reactor" into question. It is a religion to him, and any one that doubts is a heretic. Simply put.

I will not attempt further discussion with him as it is a lost cause. He is informal pathological about the subject and cannot change his mind, it blinds him to reason, as shown by his inability to confess Rossi, ME356, (others) were false and his support of them in complete error.

Unfortunately.

I believe someone should seek some council. The above is truly disturbing.

I will therefore simply block RB and not prod him further and hope he seeks some help.

Sincerely.

What is the current thinking on me356?

Mistaken enthusiast? Malevolent faker?

I must retract my statement about ME356 being a fraud. I have no proof of that. It seems that he made many claims, promises and when MFMP visitors arrived, he acted not only very odd, but was unable to show any working device. He then seemed to disappear completely. A pattern others have seen here as well.

However, I should not state he is a fraud, that I do not know.

Perhaps my words "much less convincing" was not the best at conveying my thoughts and I agree that prejudging an experiments validity is not logical until all the facts are known!

However, a person could run an experiment that is absolutely valid, high S/N, large COP, etc. etc. and be almost "bullet proof", yet it might not be accepted due to the "pedigree" from which it came. While I am not necessarily agreeing that this is right, as good data should be good data, the reality of this world is that some unknown researcher, conducting experiments by himself, in a home made lab is not going to have the impact nor carry the weight of an organized unit, made of multiple scientists, with a managed project, using exceptional equipment.

My point I guess is.... it does not matter what I think..... it matters what the scientific world thinks or what a group of investors thinks that will bring the technology to life. A working reactor that stays in a garage is of no use to mankind. I agree with Jed that it will take mega dollars to bring LENR to a point it is greatly beneficial to mankind. An individual is not going to do this. So why start out with one?

Your points on an experiment within itself however, are completely accurate. A good experiment is valid regardless of who runs it! However the world does not seem to work that way though.

Technical? Ha! None so blind as those that will not see! You dwell on technical input! Please show me the published dictate that comments here have to be technical! You never answered how your math and technical skills turned out with Rossi, ME356 and another prominent project here that you threw insult at to those who questioned it!

You can dispense your silly "technical insults" all you want! The truth is RB's technical ability amounts to zero in determining reality and truth!

You can calculate Rossi's heat exchanger with 6" pipes and espouse "technical comments" until the "Cows come home", but guess what... .you are still WRONG!

Technical comments and math do not make you right nor does it make you have common sense. I say you hide behind those silly remarks.

As you taunt THH, how about YOU answering my post about Rossi, about ME356, about "he who shall not be named"! In each case, RB is wrong, wrong, wrong.

His technical comments and math are hyperbole. They mean zero. RB does not seem to understand that.

Just like the Rossi faithful, they are unable to see truth or common sense. RB cannot act as an adult if someone questions anything that he has latched himself onto.

RB is the GREAT and Powerful OZ of "Math and Technical Comment"! In reality he is behind a curtain and all he has espoused (Rossi, ME356, others) have been proven smoke and hot air. Grow up and act professional. :thumbup:

Have a nice day. ;)

RB, you are quite the egotist and such a short memory. For all your self righteous proclaimed engineering and math skills, you really are one of those "there are none so blind as those who will not see"! How about we take a stroll down memory lane and see where all your self righteous math and technical skills got YOU!

How about your proven math and technical insights to ME356!

I totally agree with Bob Greenyer's comments on discus. me156 is a bright light amid the shadows. Please keep shining. .......

I have put a lot of ideas out there and me356 is a fast cycler and has ran with several and read widely to add his own interpretations / additions and modifications to his experiments. He is a very intelligent guy with a broad skill set. Following the re-heat of the Padua cell, he made the very best use of MFMP equipment that he had on loan from us that would have laid idle otherwise..........

It is my understanding that he will share what he has done, When I have been with him in the past, there has been a free exchange of ideas and I have reported to the best of my ability as much information as possible complete with high quality visuals..........

Yes, your GREATwisdom and technical and math aptitude made you spot on with ME356 did they not! =O Yes, please explain, did you do some math error? Did you not evaluate your technical skills enough with ME356? No, you simply are blind to anything you do not want to see. Yet you insult others at a drop.

How about the great heat exchanger! Please show me YOUR calculations where it was real and proven! Show me YOUR engineering aptitude that it was real! :rolleyes:

Yes your math and technical comments where spot on here! NOT! Care to ADMIT that you were dead wrong as your juvenile taunts to THH do?:rolleyes:

So far, if one looks at history as far as being deceived or deluded, THH has been correct and you fail at every turn. THH called it on the head with the exchanger and YOU were wrong. ME356 was a fraud and YOU were wrong.

I found these quotes within 60 seconds of searching. I am sure there are MANY more where YOU are simply WRONG and your math and engineering proved nothing, other than you are an egotistic and cannot separate yourself from desired dreams of working LENR.

Quite sad. There are many who can crunch a few numbers but have NO common sense or reality at all. Look in the mirror once in a while. :thumbup:

If there were some good reason for which I could not find people who I would trust as objective and competent outsiders, I'd tell the world my reasoning.

Replication efforts are fine; it just seems like that basic first step has been skipped. If this were some minor result, I could understand that. But this is more or less the future of the world. If I had a device which heated a room on 300 W input power, when the room typically required 1kW+ to be heated, I would be paying people to come look, because I'd know that if I could demonstrate my capability to an objective outside observer, I'd save the planet, become vastly wealthy, and win the Nobel Prize. I would feel confident that by having an outside objective observer team observe my device, I could bypass any number of (hypothetical) academic scientists worried about their funding.

Yes, this is an interesting train of thought (and a bit worrisome) about this whole event. I am not implying anything, just that I also do not understand the logic how this is unfolding.

My understanding is that Mizuno's lab was decimated by an earthquake. It has been mentioned that he has little to work with as much equipment was destroyed.

It is also an assumption that he is not a rich man as a Go Fund Me project was started for him. His willingness to publish instructions on his reactor would indicate that he is not paranoid about someone stealing his design, as many others in the field seem to be.

So, a man willing to share and in need of equipment and money.... I would think the logical perfect match would be a partnering with a group/company that has the funds available, allows him to replicate himself in his own lab to the satisfaction of the investors and then consult with an independent party for a third party replication. This would seem to be the best and possibly fastest way forward to bring this technology to production so that it could start doing real benefit to mankind.

It is known that some in the LENR field have claimed working reactors for many years, yet not willing to partner with nor able to convince a partner, we are years later with absolutely nothing to show for it. Claims are made, but nothing else. As Jed has stated, it will take a LOT of money to bring this field to fruition, if it ever is even possible. Jed has also clearly stated, that this is not easy, that it will take experts to replicate.

Not to criticize those attempting, but even if they are successful, it will be MUCH less convincing than an organized and managed team (such as the Google team, IH etc.) makes the replication. It is hard for me to figure out why this approach.

If Mizuno is able to run a reactor for months, heating his house, then he should be able to demo a reactor at will at his lab. I realize the attempt to do so at IH failed, but I would have thought they would have been open to visiting his facility. It seems reasonable that a group would rather spend a relative small amount of money, traveling to Japan and confirming an existing test setup, than the very expensive and time consuming task of starting from scratch.

So, a well established researcher with good reputation, but little money, sparse lab, unfavorable working conditions (all previously pointed out by others here) does not partner with a group that would willingly meet those needs? Also, he continues to "work" or improve on a reactor versus gaining world wide acceptance that it even functions?

I guess people think differently for sure!

Sam12,

After following the Rossi saga since at least 2011, I have to ask a question. As I was earlier on, a Rossi supporter myself, posting several posts in support of him and calling out the so called "patho-skeptics", I ask this in earnest.

How to you process all the factual events over the past few years? Would you please respond as to what your opinion of what happened to the "Rossi proclaimed" benchmarks?

1) You have have seen Rossi state he has reached "5 sigma". If true, (although Rossi never explained it in detail) is a process which indicated that his reactors were 99.9999% reliable. Yet he always "has problems". This is contradictory or lie?

2) That he has customers for the last three iterations of his unit. They are always satisfied. Yet he continues to "move to the next design" and these satisfied customers are left in the dust? What do you think Rossi has done with these 4-5 NEW customers? Is he still supporting them? Are their reactors still running?

Please consider the implications here. Customers would have spent large amounts of money installing eCats and now they are abandoned?

Or was this just lies?

3) Rossi keeps stating his "team" is working hard. Yet all evidence points that he has no team. Even in Doral, his team was (2) people. He has stated this for years. Do you think this is just exaggeration or actual lies.

4) He recycles the same hyperbole, Each time he needs a "bump" in supporter excitement, he starts talking about "direct electricity" or "self sustain". What do you think about this? It is clearly not an issue. If he has reactors with COP of 50+ like he claims, it would be simple, very simple, to hook up a sterling engine or such and an alternator and loop the power to self sustain. Yet he then will state this is not possible, giving vague and silly, unfounded reasons. What is your opinion on this?

5) The Doral fiasco clearly proved that Rossi lied and cheated. He generated fake invoices, fake customers, fake engineers, fake everything. All while posting on JONP how great everything was. These were proven lies. Do you think, like some here, that he had to because of the EVIL venture capital vampire was sucking him dry. (Even though they paid him 10 million dollars!) Seriously, what do you think of Doral event?

You stated well over a year ago, you were going to give him a year. Rossi has done nothing but go down hill. The last demo was laughable. And yet, here you are.... still supporting him. How do you come to this conclusion. Based upon known data and fact, how do you arrive to your decision? Is it simply that you believe what Rossi says based upon no supporting evidence. That you can ignore all the blatant evidence and still believe?

I once supported him.... but it did not take long to see his lying and deceiving ways. Unlike some, I would not support a fraud and liar simply because "his enemy" was a venture capitalist. He has done mu;ch to harm the legitimacy of LENR / CF. Not calling him out and holding him accountable is like ignoring Maddoff's criminal ponzi scheme and stating that what he is doing "is interesting". Yes, swindling millions of dollars is interesting, but criminal.

So again, would you be interested in addressing each of the above points as to why you still believe Rossi, even some months after your self set deadline.

Respectfully,

Bob

RB has puffed and strutted and inserted much personal diatribe where it should be just discussion on numbers and science.

THH is simply stating that all things should be taken under scrutiny and examined very closely, especially since the claims are extraordinary.

RB... what "techinal content" does the above have! :/ That is what your typical statement! It is clear you are simply personalizing and have attached yourself to this project and cannot help yourself but be juvenile.

So here goes the wager..... what are YOU going to say, when 3 months from now, there is no replication showing positive results? I forecast that you will say something along the lines of "well.... we have not replicated yet... but THH is STILL wrong!" I should save this post to see what happens.

Over the past 11 years, I have seen many people boast, prod and give juvenile taunts to other who do not take line, hook and sinker of their current "pet project".

There was one here just a year ago that was going to bring the "fossil fuel age" to an end withing months. Where are we now? :/ I seem to believe that you were flag waiving it along that time. What will you be doing 6 months from now on this project? More of the same I imagine.

I sincerely hope that Mizuno is correct. I believe that THH hopes that as well. We all should. But that hope does not blind some or make them act juvenile. Perhaps you should reconsider your taunting. It is neither professional nor complimentary to you at all. It is the manner of a spoiled child. SInce you often quote, perhaps you should review these James 1:26 , Ephesians 4:29, Proverbs 15:1, Proverbs 21:23, :thumbup:

@Director

Have to ask Ruby about that. On another matter, I take it from reading Mizuno's new comments, that he is no longer on the payroll of, or employed by IH. He is doing this research using his own money, and might have to close his company "Hydrogen Engineering Application and Development" soon.

Is it confirmed that he was ever employeed by IH?

I believe they had him bring a reactor for testing and was unable to produce expected results. Some have stated not enough time or possibly other reasons for the lack of confirmation, however I believe it is accepted that they did not find excess heat.

However, this would not mean Mizuno was employed or on IH payroll. Is there verified confirmation that he was actually in employment or contracted other than the one test? If so, it would be quite interesting to know why they parted ways. I thought I read where there were no particular hard feelings between the two.

Unfortunately, this is a bit of a mystery. Based upon my understanding of other legitimate researchers such as Cravens, Letts and HIggins, I have read of no issues with them and IH, thus seemingly to confirm IH is a good partner. My readings of the IH dispositions of the Doral fiasco indicate they tried to give Rossi as much opportunity as they could.... he simply screwed them over. It is very strange they parted ways, especially if Mizuno needs funding. IH has the resources and the commitment. What would have caused the separation. Please, no speculations about venture capitalist being evil! I am not interested in politics nor personal views on this. If Mizuno really has the goods and needs the funding, it is very odd that the two are not working together.

If the true reason of the parting of ways was known, it may cast a clearer light on the current situation.

A) It would indicate what IH thought of the reactors and or testing methods and likelihood of commercial potential.

B) Cast some light on IH's approach to working with researchers.

But then, if as I suspect, that Mizuno was never in IH's employment or had a research contract with him, then there was no "parting of ways" as they were never

connected.

So.... is it confirmed that MIzuno was employed by IH?

Thanks,

I am sorry to hear of this. My condolences to his family. It looks like he lived a long life, hopefully with few regrets.

This should put the trivial bickering that often occurs here to mind. Sometimes juvenile injection is given and or personal jabs. (I am guilty as was Adrian)

However, as contrary as he might have been perceived, his passing should remind us that all will pass! Eventually all will pass away and that our opinions, prejudices

and haughty conversations will fade into oblivion. Perhaps we should be encouraged to be more civil and while we can still have differences of opinion, we have to remember that none of us here "know exactly what is going on" in LENR. I need to remember that when I point a finger, I have four pointing back at me.

We should not take those ill feelings based upon these intangible unknowns with us.... they will only become chains.

Does anyone know the situation with Peter Gluck?

IHowever, I know that his technology is real and works.

I do not think Rossi has "inventors syndrome", a relative unconfirmed diagnosis, but perhaps you suffer from

a much more confirmed "confirmation bias".

"Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Some here seem to have short memories.

.. they "know" Rossi's stuff works and is real, but over time, thier statements about how it works changed dramatically. Your current meme is this "negative resistance" meme.

You and Axil have posited a dozen "I know it is real and how it works" yet none are realized nor fruit bearing.

Me thinks your desire is clouding you discernment. Rossi is simply a con artist and crook.

Whatever happened to Adrian Ashfield?

THH,

First, I appreciate your posts here tremendously.

I find it difficult to see why some respond so personally aggressive to your posts. You do an excellent job of remaining impersonal and attempting to provide math, logic or example. Even if the subject response is in question or perhaps not settled (or even wrong) you do not personally lash out like a few here do.

There should never be angst at honest questions. If one provides the logic, math or data in support of the argument, critics of that response should not respond with personal attack. If they do, then they should re-examine their motives and logic. I surely recognize that I have myself, responded with personal prodding at times. When I see someone who is either very hypocritical in responses or show a continued pattern of personally attacking others with juvenile taunting, then I admit, I have given in to the temptation to return the same. I applaud you in that your have much more patience and temperament than I!

This subject is indeed interesting. I believe it is because people attach themselves personally to a subject. So if one "questions" the subject, that person decodes that to be a personal question or attack on themselves! We see examples of this here. Often if a post is questioning or is deciphered to be "against LENR" then the response is personal and attacking. Sometimes by the very ones who accuse main stream of the exact same offense! (We all should remember when we point at someone, we have four fingers pointing back at ourselves!)

It is evident to me, that your have a great attention to detail. That you want to cover as many questions as possible. The more questions that have been nailed down, the more strong and reliable the overall test results are. Some see this as nitpicking or unrealistic skepticism and for some reason take it personally.

If results are ripe with sloppiness or error, even if individually not a deal breaker, the overall test results are much less strong and more likely to be invalid due to some, as yet undiscovered, error or artifact.

One clear example.... When Rossi suddenly presented that a "heat exchanger" was used, several Rossi believers accepted it at face value. You applied the very same approach with that as you have the Mizuno tests. You considered the variables, the presentation and did math to check it. The result????? Almost the same! The Rossi believers attacked you as being patho-skeptic, prejudice and motivated by nefarious intent! They could not dispel your math, so they attacked you personally. You now have applied math and logic to some Mizuno findings. You also stated that these questions were NOT deal breakers, but simply areas that needed "cleaning up" to provide the strongest and clearest case possible. Yet, a very few attack you as being patho-skeptic, prejudice and motivated by nefarious intent! That even when you stated the issues where not major, they took it as you trying to undermine the entire project.

Note that the major difference between your findings of the imaginary Rossi heat exchanger and the presented Mizuno test, it that you clearly stated the exchanger could NOT work if it was as presented, where as you CLEARLY stated that the Mizuno questions were NOT significant but simply a matter of clarification so the report could be made more excellent. Yet the response from a few was the same! This shows an attachment to a subject matter to one's own self in my opinion.

Some seem to not like the attention to detail if it casts some shadow, no matter how small. The test results should withstand scrutiny on their own merit.

So far, it seems that the Mizuno results are very strong. Not perfect, but impressive. However, the "European Circle" evidently thinks Rossi's given results are very strong as well.... that does not make the eCat real. These things should be questioned in detail.

I am not comparing Rossi to Mizuno, but simply the approach. It is interesting that several similar issues arose in both cases... the flow meter at Doral, the heat exchanger, heating elements, etc. The BIG difference is that one lied, covered up and misdirected while Mizuno is providing much more data and that data is clearly more dependable. Yet questions were appropriate at Doral and they are appropriate for Mizunos test. We all hope that Mizuno's test data will pass muster. It is good that Rossi was exposed due to questions and hopefully Mizuno's test will be strengthened by questions.

Keep up the good work.

I have two favorite sayings... (although they can be taken differently, depending on the situation) :

"I thought I made a mistake once, but then I found I was in error" :/

"It is those who think they know everything that make it hard for us who really do!" ^^

:thumbup:

Jed,

Perhaps I missed it in the write up, but a couple curious questions about Mizuno and this reactor design.

Does Mizuno feel this is a "lab rat" reactor. I.E. that if protocol is followed, one will see excess heat in a high percentage of tests?

F&P conducted many tests, but due to unknown reason (or several reasons), even they could not reproduce at will. What is Mizuno's

(or your) feeling about this setup? I guess this question is actually how often has Mizuno been able to replicate himself? Specifically

not length of test time, but number of "tear downs and setups" that produced excess heat? I have seen much reference to R19 and R20 and

that these had some design differences. If he is asking for outside replication, I am assuming he has had multiple replications

himself first, not just two test runs (R19,R20). By replication, I mean not just re-running the same setup, but multiple tear down / setup replications,

which is more likely to indicate how robust a reactor and test protocol is.

Second question is what is Mizuno doing now?

Is he A) continuing replication testing, B) testing new designs, C) concentrating on working with outside replicators?

You have mentioned he is extremely busy and I only ask this as it seems that often, LENR researchers (at least some followed on this list) have short attention spans! :)

Several here are already discussing about changing the reactor design before they even have replicated the original. Too often, we have seen "on to the next and bigger design" or the researcher "drops out of sight" and nothing comes from the big announcement. This is NOT to say the Mizuno will or is doing this, but it would be interesting to know what his forward plans are. (Generally speaking) Thanks.

(Yes, RB, I know this not a technical question so you do not have to reply. :rolleyes:)

OK RB you win!

I admit it! YOU are omnipotent and ALL KNOWING. Like the shadow, you know the hearts and mind of all! None can escape your all seeing insight! :)

OR

I graduated 38 years ago! As I SAID, I had basic fluid mechanics. Did you not read above? However, I have not used it in my work since. YOUR ALL KNOWING crystal ball states that fluid mechanics is a "fairly standard part" of ME curriculum. WHERE did I say it was not? I did say that I made no comment on the subject and you thought I should have evidently. I know, however, when not to speak about things I am not qualified to discuss. You brought it up, not me.

Yet your insinuation is quite clear that I am not an engineer. Is Your all knowing eye surely correct? :rolleyes:

No matter, I can and will, simply ignore you in the future if all you can do is insinuate and insult. If you decide to have a mature conversation about

the topic at hand, perhaps...... I like a good discussion that is on topic.... technical or not! :thumbup:

God Bless you too B2

I was interested in your technical opinion on whether laminar flow has a flat velocity profile

Perhaps you did some heat transfer studies on car exhausts or catalytic converters?

I have no technical opinion on laminar flow velocity profile. I have never worked in fluid dynamics and have only basic education in it.

(I am a mechanical engineer) I have not commented on flow characteristics here or elsewhere either.

I still fail to see what ""I would be interested to hear some of that car expertise w/o the Industrial heat"" means or what it has to do with laminar flow for that matter/

I would ask what your opinion on proper scientific investigation, review and respsone is. For instance, when approaching a novel and unknown phenomena, should one approach from the view that all artifact and possible error be closely analyzed and discounted before claiming a new and very unusual physical property?

Should one look at the data as though there is hidden/unknown error or should one approach the subject with the foregone conclusion that the new and unusual phenomena is proven and only look at the data that supports that conclusion?

Does peer review start with an acceptance of the conclusion or does it start with "lets eliminate all possible error and artifact" before concluding the new phenomena is real and confirmed?

My training (and indeed my opinion of) is that one should try to disprove any theory, test result or finding. If it is real and true, it will with stand the scrutiny and one can rest assured that the conclusion will stand muster.

If one is offended by valid questions or possible suggestion of error (even if the suggestion is not correct but honestly presented) then one must have insecurity in the proposal. One should welcome the hard questions and suggestions. It will only make the case stronger if answered!

Being offended by reasonable and honest skepticism and replying with insult does nothing but cast a bad shadow on the presenter.

This is how Rossi acts. He is not open nor will answer questions. His way or the highway! That is not how it should be.

Sometimes that same attitude is clearly presented here. It should not be. Hard questions should be welcomed and simply answered with fact.

If insult is returned, then something is amiss.

You state what technical comment have I made. I state that I have made very distinct and answerable questions several times here and yet no answers are given.

I do not see you harping about that! No it is a very one way street it seems at times!:thumbup:

When was the last technical statement made by selfstyled engineer B2.

I would be interested to hear some of that car expertise w/o the

Industrial heat

I was replying to a non-technical comment in the non-technical Clearance thread.

(Alan, I originally posted in Clearance and it seems the post was moved to the IH/Woodford. Not sure what is happening)

RB -

Again, you can give only personal insulting retort to those you do not agree.... "what is the last technical statement"....:sleeping:

Can you not comprehend that the clearance thread is just that... a clearance for any subject, technical or not?

Is "technical comment" the only thing in your mind worth of discussion? While it is very likely that you have education in

certain areas far above mine, I am 100% sure there are things that I have achieved and can do that you cannot touch! That is

the way with everyone. Yet I (and others) do not try to belittle you in your areas of lacking! It is your attitude of pride

that will cause your fall..... (hint to one who constantly refers to scripture but does not seem to follow it. Meditate on Cor. 1:13)

I will also call you on your egotistic "selfstyled" comment. What do you mean, selfstyled? I am an engineer and have been for many years.

Do you know of my accomplishments? Do you know anything about me? NO. I simply make posts that you do not agree with and you

cannot defend with fact or data..... so you through juvenile insult! That is truly professional! ;)

Do you mean to say I am lying about my engineer credentials? I have never claimed to be an expert at math, chemistry or nuclear physics.

I am an engineer and ask you to provide fact that I am not.

I claim to be nothing else, but I also do not throw personal insult to people because I disagree with them and have no other backing to defend with.

If you do not agree with me... try posting some actual facts about what I post. Not hand waiving and insult.

Otherwise "sticks and stones may break my bones" but "selfstyled engineer" will never hurt me! :)

If you can only post personalized and childish insult in your defense, it truly shows your maturity! :rolleyes:

Have a good day!

P.S.

"I would be interested to hear some of that car expertise w/o the Industrial heat"

What are you talking about??? This makes no sense.:/

The key differences are that we are not particularly secretive, entertain and explain to visitors almost weekly, have no current interest in patenting anything and finally, we are not VC's.

Apart from that our means, motives, methods and attitudes are exactly the same.

Have you or RG presented at ICCF's? Has Rossi? IH has. You infer that IH is secretive. Are they more so than others? You imply something that does not seem founded. They even supported ICCFs.

How do you know that IH does not allow visitations? Please provide what brought you to this conclusion.... that they do not post here on this forum? Is that a requirement? What about your collaborator.... thread gone... no data here...pretty secretive to me it seems and a history of it.

"finally, we are not VC's."

Ah.... here is the true basis. Political ideology at it's best! They are VC's and therefore "Bad". Well that is only an opinion and not fact that VC's are "bad". An opinion you certainly are entitled to and I appreciate it when you state it openly. That is honest. I disagree, but that is opinion as well.

Fact is they are supporting legitimate LENR research. Fact is that they are a legitimate company and conduct business in legitimate and lawful ways. (Unlike Rossi)

They want to make money, but that does not make them "bad".

Who is most likely to bring LENR to the world? Rossi? Your collaborator? You? IH and their field of legitimate scientist? Hopefully someone does, but my bets are on the IH team.

It would be regrettable if some might be so entrenched in their social political view that they would rather see IH fail because they are a VC than bring LENR to the world. Here in the States, this has become rampant..... Liberals and Conservatives alike will not stand to see the other side succeed.

Has this political ideology crept into the LENR arena as well?

7 IH followers like your post....

I've read most of the AR/IH courts depositions and I never said that AR is a honest person. I not even mentioned his name in the posts...

Ok, we agree here. Rossi is not honest.

I guess I misunderstood your support for him and his "Faked" technology.

However, you DO throw shade at IH for unverified opinion and NEVER hold Rossi accountable for PROVEN atrocities that are far worse than some social political ideology disagreement. This is a strong indication of that the view of IH is ideological and not fact based!

If there are two related cases presented to someone, and they only castigate ONE party when the other has been proven fraud, this shows that strong bias is in play and that truth is not what is important, but ideological end. "I do not like IH so much, that I will not hold his enemy accountable. The enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality".

This only shows one's bias and willingness to turn a blind eye to gross transgression. Not good.

I've read most of the AR/IH courts depositions and I never said that AR is a honest person. I not even mentioned his name in the posts...

The problem is that you and the persons that like your post never investigated behind the scene who is IH, who supports IH what is IH doing. Thus I will continue to mention this bunch as IH friends...

Ok, you said you have read most of the documents. Can you point to ANY, as I asked above where IH broke any contract or agreement as you accused them? I found none in my readings. Yet you strongly accuse them, you should have reference.

I have read about IH and studied them. (Some of Cherokee as well, although they are two different entities and function) I have read where IH is supporting legitimate researchers. None of which seem to be unhappy with the IH partnership! IH IS trying to find a working LENR source of energy. Yes, they will try to make money from it. Is this bad or immoral? I would ask you directly what you think about Russ George. He does not give his IP away. He is going to try to make money with it. Why are you working with him? Is not "what is good for the goose good for the gander"?

So exactly WHAT is IH doing that is immoral, criminal or wrong? You state hand waiving arguments. As one learned in maths, you should know that this is not valid or trustworthy. Please provide evidence / facts. That legitimate researchers such as Cravens, Letts and HIggins are willingly working with IH can mean only one of two things...... According to you, Cravens, Letts and Higgins are immoral, greedy, cheateres (see you above post about IH family) or you are wrong.

I suspect that IH, being a capitalistic firm, is somehow against your political view (as another here has admitted) and therefore is that is the only basis of your accusations against them.

Here is what I believe IH is doing to the best of my research and readings..... They are working in the field of LENR, trying to develop a working reactor. They have hired / funded a number of LEGITIMATE researchers to develop the IP for the reactor. They paid Rossi 10 MILLION dollars, putting money where their mouth is. Being swindled of that money, they STILL proceed, hoping to find a working reactor. They do not force anyone to do anything. Yes, they hope to make a profit from this... a huge one.... they are risking millions to get there. I see no issue with this..... do you?

Is your collaborator Russ George going to give his IP away? Is not his goal to make profit from his work and investment? What is the difference?

I think it is you who has not become acquainted with the truth of IH. Your social political view has clouded it that any capitalistic venture is evil by nature! This view is only an opinion, not a fact. The fact that you group and categorize people with similar thinking is a common trait of this way of thinking.... "Thus I will continue to mention this bunch as IH friends..."

Obviously IH supports quite many socks on this forum as they also now fully pay former mfp researchers that once claimed to do open science.

You state it is obvious that IH "supports" socks here. By support, I assume you mean monetary payment. What is your evidence on this? I can guarantee and clearly state this FACT.... I for one, have had ZERO contact with ANYONE from IH. I am not paid to post here or anywhere. I am a semi-retired engineer and have zero ties to any LENR firm, researcher or organization. I strongly doubt that anyone here is being paid by IH. (Except Dewey Weaver, who does not hide the fact that he works with IH)

I post here because I am interested in the field, hope to see it succeed and make a change in the world.

I also do not hesitate to call out fraud when I see it (such as Rossi, whom I early on supported and hoped was honest) and unfair and illogical accusations against entities that are doing nothing wrong. In this case IH.

I have asked several times for you to provide any factual basis as to wrong doing on their part and you have done nothing but provide opinion and unfounded ideological accusation. Again, I ask for specific examples of your accusations. If someone makes claims about math, you would require them to back up their claims with the formulas or data. The same call is made here..... show me your facts.

So they pay people to work for them. Does not Letts, Cravens, Higgins and others have the right to take employment and receive monetary reward for their efforts?

What is your point here? Again a political ideology! Cravens and Letts were never MFMP. Higgins worked with them some. Again, you categorize and bunch people together falsely. A common trade mark of political ideology. Such as "conservative" and "liberal" Both are inherently bad in the eyes of the other.

Cannot a person change their approach to science? I.E. I tired open science but could not afford the equipment needed.... so I partnered with people who do have the money. Are you stating Higgins is immoral for partnering with IH? Please respond to this!

IH is about letting public knowledge disappear an even worse patenting it to some extent and most disgusting using Jed as a messenger to motivate LF people to do a free of cost replication for their patent work to speed up their money generation process.

Again, what is your basis here?

IH has presented at ICCF's. They have actually presented a lot. What has your collaborator presented publicly? Words of dancing and one unformatted graph?

IH makes information disappear? What facts can you provide here? What about your collaborator.... his thread disappeared here by his request.

Can you provide evidence that IH instructed Jed to work with Muzuno? This is interesting. I would ask Jed if he can support your strong accusation that IH is using Jed in any way. That will be interesting to hear. Unless you are accusing Jed as being one of the family and thus a "cheating, greedy money grabber" as you described the IH family.

What evidence do you have that IH is " LF people to do a free of cost replication for their patent work to speed up their money generation process."

Really? This is quite an accusation. I would like to review ANY information you have of this. As you would ask to see equations, I am asking to see your evidence.

Did you ever reflect why Cherokee was closed?? Could it be to get rid of some investors for not having to share the large market gain in value if the Mizuno replication works as we all hope???

Cherokee closed? Really? Where did you get this information? Again it seems you are misinformed. Cherokee has not closed to my understanding. Can you provide links.

The Better Business Bureau still thinks they are active!

https://www.bbb.org/us/nc/rale…partners-llc-0593-6012877

Again unfounded accusations you need to research the same as you would maths.

So, since they are NOT closed, NO, I do not think it was to get rid of some investors as you accuse. This is political spin speak. Spreading fake news.

So again as I have asked several times... please provide ANY hard evidence or facts to support your accusations. So far you have not done so, but only replied with more spin. If you provide supporting facts, I will gladly consider it because I am NOT a sock puppet, but my own thinker. I follow the facts.

Otherwise, I think you might owe Letts, Cravens, Higgins and Rothwell an apology for calling them ...

"these family people" are among the dirtiest cheaters on the planet and extremely money greedy - a typical US rotary/free masons habit

THAT is pretty serious stuff,

This is quite disappointing as it is clear that you have no basis for your accusations and cannot see clearly the issues.

#1 - I am no sock puppet. Do you even know what that means? Please inquire privately to Shane and Alan Smith to verify that I am no sock puppet. I have been on this site and others for many years. Well before IH ever came into existence. The "paid troll" excuse is such a flimsy defense by those uneducated in the facts and yet still have to put up a defense for Rossi. HAVE YOU READ ROSSI'S OWN DEPOSITIONS? HAVE YOU READ THE COMPLETE COURT DEPOSITIONS? Seemingly you are a very smart peson, at least in maths. I therefore take it that you have NOT read those depositions or you would not be saying these things. They are absolutely clear.

So please answer... have you read Rossi's depositions about the fake company, fake customer, fake sales, fake invoices, fake engineer, fake heat exchanger, fake.... everything? Have you read IH's responses to any accusations made by Rossi?

#2 - Please provide ANY "crucial agreements" that IH violated with Rossi. Seriously! Please provide any. I have read the court proceedings which covered the contracts. Please provide ANY examples where IH violated anything. Note that "Rossi says" is not fact nor evidence. Please provide since you are so convinced of this fact.

#3 - "They feed USPTO with their weird opinion that NiH LENR is fraud" What? Are you serious. Here again you are showing your ignorance and lack of understanding. IH has FILED patents for LENR technology. They CONTINUE to support LEGITIMATE researchers in LENR. Yet you state they are trying to convince the USPTO that LENR is a fraud? Please explain that logic to me! Also, please provide ANY evidence or proof that you have (other than Rossi says) that IH has done anything like this! Otherwise, lacking evidence, I say you are making pure speculative statements and are in gross error.

#4 - What is this "very friendly US website" and what specific immoral action can you provide? Are you talking about LENR Forum here! Please provide as I am unaware of any "friendly website" about IH and what opinion of IH they are making, much less making money on it. What immoral or lies are being told? Specifics.

#5 - "These "family people" are among the dirtiest cheaters on the planet and extremely money greedy " - Really? And what do you base this on?

The LEGITIMATE researchers working with IH are Cravens, Letts, Higgins, Miles and Muzuno. (Possibly others) Are you saying these LEGITIMATE researchers, part of the IH family are the dirtiest cheaters on the planet and greedy? Note that they are seemingly quite happy with IH. Only those people who are ignorant of the facts and listen to "Rossi says" say otherwise about IH. Again, if this is not the case, please provide actual fact and not "Rossi says". What do YOU base this very strong statement on? (Rossi on the other hand, has been proven to be one of the dirtiest cheaters his entire career. Gold money laundering, hazardous waste disposal and others. Even spending jail time)

#6 - "Typical US rotary / free mason's habit...." What? Where did THIS come from. You really are in conspiracy land here! You are really tarnishing your discernment abilities here! Please care to elaborate precisely how IH, LENR and the Free Masons are intertwined? Please care to provide ANY facts that Masons / Rotary are thief's and criminals? On the other hand Rossi has actually been convicted in court of several criminal counts and spent time in jail.

------------

Now,... can you please provide your reasoning and justification on the following documented facts of Rossi lies and fraud ......

1: The "Doral Test" was not the approved test in the original contract. The deposition revealed that Rossi provided IH with a letter stating Doral was simply a sale of heat to a "customer" It was in no way related to the contract which had expired. Of course the customer was fake, as was the sale of heat. All proven.

2: Rossi implied that the customer was J.M. Matheny using heat for platinum sponge. A complete and proven lie.

3: Rossi stated he had a working factory. Again deception.. He had an IT person (J. Bass) acting as Chief Engineer with no engineering credentials. His friend Fabiani was doing electrial control work. No factory, no product ..... all lies.

4: Rossi first stated the heat went out a roof top vent..... then some miracle process he invented that used all the heat... then finally after the trial started, a heat exchanger that was proven not workable.

5: Rossi would not let anyone into the "customer" side, even though the reactor was OWNED by IH and IH was PAYING Rossi? Rossi was their employee by his own words. When IH sent an engineer to confirm readings, Rossi refused him. Remember, IH OWNED the reactor and the IP. IH paid Rossi 10 MILLION DOLLARS. Rossi provided them nothing! What do you say to this?

6: Rossi stated the Lugano test was completely independent on may posts on his blog. It turned out that he and Fabiani actually conducted the entire test and the "Lugano Professors" only dropped in some unknown number of times. Perhaps a little as only the start and ending of the test.

7: Rossi stated that QX production would start as soon as he got his "sigma 5" credentials. He stated he got it... he stated production would start 1st quarter. Of course it did not and now he is stating that his "sigma 5" certified product is not reliable! That is entirely contradictory and pure BS!

I could go on for paragraphs of his out and out deception and lies. What do you say he has done that one should trust him or his claims? Please be precise and not use "Rossi says" as what "Rossi says" has been proven time and time again to be lies. What FACTS to you have to believe anything Rossi says? Sincerely, please provide them. I ask this from the Rossi faithful often and they can never provide anything that is fact.... only "Rossi says".

You should really think about these things. As Mr. Pegeto stated earlier...

This make you look as a unreliable Rossi supporter even if you aren't

He put it nicely. It could be stated much more strongly.

Sincerely,

Bob

(Not an IH sockpuppet) :rolleyes: