Ryoji Furui Member
  • Male
  • from Japan
  • Member since Oct 2nd 2023
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Ryoji Furui

So how is the Oxygen created according to CP in this experiment?

I have recognized that the origin of the oxygen in the sample has been addressed in the latest paper.

I believe that the sub-layer composed of SiO2 may undergo reduction upon contact with hydrogen atoms that have passed through a 0.1mm thick film of the sample. The experiments have demonstrated that both silicon and hydrogen gain 100 times on the surface during this process.

Therefore, I think that oxygen is formed as a result of the reduction of SiO2, and it oxidizes the surface of the sample when it leaks out.

Eventually, a correct understanding will lead to an entirely different approach. We are still a long way from that goal.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on my idea.

It is a great honor to communicate with you here. I am still hoping that we can eventually develop a direct electric generator using LENRs with a more comprehensive understanding. Unlike hot fusion reactors or quantum computers, it would not require a lot of money to build. I hope to be able to present actual experimental data as well as simulation analyses someday.

I predict the phenomenon will be studied seriously in the US and elsewhere only after it has been developed as a practical source of energy in China or Japan. Then economic desperation will be the driving force.

Dear Dr. Edmund Storms,

I wanted to reach out to you after completing an application process for supercomputer simulations. In our application, I referenced your latest paper because it could provide valuable justification and additional information for our LENR project.

So I am lucky to have seen your comment in this forum in advance. I do not want to draw attention to the subject that I quoted from your comment, as it is not permissible to engage in debates here. However, as a Japanese citizen, I believe that LENR has the potential to become a major energy source in the future, and its impact on society could be far-reaching, affecting many aspects of our lives beyond just the energy sector.

The only/best solution to avoid such tensions lies in semiconductors or AI. I believe that making LENR's core technology open-source and patent-free would be the most effective way to address these issues.

I am not an expert in intellectual property, but I presented the idea at the 24th Meeting of Japan CF-Research Society (JCF24) last year. I have presented my LENR experiment project, which aims to directly generate electrical output from LENRs. If you are interested, please take a look.

basic/JCF24presentationA.pptx at main · nanofusion/basic
    basic concepts and designs. Contribute to nanofusion/basic development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

There is also a draft version of the proceeding. Both were developed in the communication on this forum.

basic/jcf24proceedings_RFurui2D.pdf at main · nanofusion/basic
    basic concepts and designs. Contribute to nanofusion/basic development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

I also believe that the path of directly obtaining electrical energy from cold nuclear fusion LENR, bypassing the extra stage of obtaining thermal kinetic energy, is correct.

I agree that the ultimate goal of LENR is to produce electricity.

The possibility of this follows from my theory, according to which cold nuclear fusion at a fundamental level occurs according to the following scheme:

ῡe + n → p + e- + ῡe + 13,6 eV →
    For example:
    → ῡ + 63Ni28 +1H→ 63Cu29 +e - + ῡ +1H + Q=E (energy)

It can be seen that as a result of the reaction, free electrons are formed, which can be directed into an electric current with the help of a moving magnetic field.

Many of the reactions involve nuclear fusion, fission, or transmutation. Therefore, your model may be suitable for this field. However, it will also be necessary to consider the cost and efficiency of the reaction in order to make it viable as an energy source, which could potentially become the main source of power for our lives.

I have read some of the recent discussions on your idea, and I am wondering whether your definition of 'neutrino' refers to the particle that has been observed as missing energy in nuclear reactions. In current models of particle physics, neutrinos are considered to be actual particles in the standard model. I have developed a model that utilizes gravitons to estimate the amount of remaining missing energy. Please read mine at http://ryoji.info/theory

I have 3 'go-to' electrolytes. For light water Potassium Carbonate or citric Acid, for heavy water I add metallic lithium and 'stand back' while it makes LiOD

I realized how important analysis devices are for conducting experiments. Based on the data from the paper, it seems that the amount of electricity involved in LENR within metals is still relatively small. This could be why your electric experiment produced lower outputs last year.

As I am interested in obtaining electricity instead of heat from LENRs, I find this paper quite fascinating from my perspective. According to the results presented as depicted in the figure above, if the experiment triggers LENRs, it seems that they start at around 420 K, as indicated by the yellow line, and continue up to around 520 K, as shown by the red line. The electron capture (EC) process may be responsible for the gradual decrease in temperature observed within the range of 380 K (blue line) to 420 K. I have identified a temperature range where LENRs are triggered, while hydrogen is hardly departing from 420 K to 440 K (shown in orange). I believe that this range is optimal for generating electricity rather than heat. At this temperature, nuclear energy can be converted into the kinetic energy of charged particles, although it may not be sufficient to produce electromagnetic radiation. Furthermore, the Pb structure remains stable during LENR occurrences, which promotes the sustainability and stability of LENRs.

By the way, I noticed that the laboratory where the paper was written is located near my home, so I sent an email inquiring about conducting a related experiment with graphene which would widen the ideal temperature range from yellow line to orange. However, they were too busy to collaborate due to their involvement with multiple companies, as the laboratory has over 70 years of experience in plating research.

I am wondering if anyone can analyze their own samples to determine the temperature range at which LENR triggers occur and if they can check the resulting electrical output.

I just wanted to share an interesting article I came across about fusion. According to the report, RocketStar, a rocket company, has discovered that a fusion reaction is possible at the nozzle of a spacecraft. This type of fusion can be referred to as "semi-hot" fusion, which suggests that fusion reactions do not necessarily require high temperatures to overcome the Colombo barrier. I think this discovery could potentially provide indirect evidence for LENRs.

RocketStar Announces Successful Demonstration of Fusion-Enhanced Pulsed Plasma Electric Propulsion

This interesting post :thumbup: moved from the 'LENR Theories' thread. Alan.

Better is use carbon nanotubes, best double wall. Inner diameter 1..2 nm. If you want to dope them may be 3..4 nm.

But be careful as carbon is instable and may produce a lot of radiation including neutrons.

So for all carbon base CF a broad band neutron detector is mandatory!

Thank you for your kind advice for carbon installation.

The knowledge shared on this forum is valuable, and I believe that by sharing it, we can pave the way towards a brighter future for everyone. While we may not yet fully understand or agree on all aspects of the law, I hope that our collective efforts will lead us to become better learners and harness the power of LERNs as a potential source of energy.

I hope that the laws of nature will allow for the development of this technology as a source of mass energy, and that it will lead to global peace in the end.

Cardone et al. 2015. mercury ultrasound expts appear to be a one shot wonder

spaghetti Western?

It is fascinating to learn that ultrasound can also produce LENRs. Perhaps I will experiment with using it in conjunction with graphene, which is commonly used in speaker cones. The theory described in the paper is called DST, which also involves relativistic analysis. It seems that Italian researchers are particularly skilled at developing their own theories and techniques in this field.

In LENRs, the particles other than electrons that are emitted are too heavy to generate significant amounts of EM radiation. This means that they cannot provide a primary source of heat or light in LENRs, unlike hot fusion or fission.

I guess you never did LENR/CF experiments... We always see gamma radiation but you have to understand how it is produced.

I believe that all LENR heat or visible light are generated from excited electrons through nuclear interactions, resulting in a broad spectrum. I also came across an experimental report on micro ball lighting or plasmoids, which was estimated to be around 700 MeV. Currently, LENR experiments are still somewhat reminiscent of trying to start a fire in the Wild West - we need to find a way to stabilize the output, such as creating a lantern that provides steady, consistent light without any sparking.

The results achieved in the present work have allowed to design, build, and test of devices capable of exploiting the behavior of the fifth element of the metrics to obtain the production of electric charges directly from the nuclear metamorphosis of the matter.

If I were to attempt a comprehensive response to the paper presented, it would require years beyond my lifetime. Nevertheless, based on my intuition, I believe that this research represents a significant step forward in our understanding of LENR from a fundamental perspective. Specifically, the lack of gamma ray emission in the reaction could be explained as a consequence. This work may even prove useful in developing models for simulating these phenomena on supercomputers.

There also appears to be a possible geometric connection between general relativity and the standard model, incorporating a concept from Kaluza-Klein theory. The paper provides insight into its dynamics.

Kodama san, I assume that the heat generated on the Pd plate is not due to cold fusion?

By the way, have you heard about SoftBank's plan to invest $100 billion in AI-focused processors through the Izanagi project? This could be a great opportunity for me to showcase my analog AI chip design to them. If they adopt it, you could potentially become the CTO or R&D manager of the project and help fund my LENB project ;)

SoftBank's Izanagi Project: Spearheading the Global AI Revolution with a $100 Billion Investment
    SoftBank's founder, Masayoshi Son, is set to invest $100 billion in AI-focused processors with the Izanagi project, aiming to compete with Nvidia and reshape…
    bnnbreaking.com

Cydonia,

I've been reaching out to as many people as possible, but it's still challenging to ask someone who isn't retired yet, especially since my projects aren't well-funded.

By the way, today I installed a simulation software called Quantum Espresso and discovered that it can simulate plasmons on graphene using THz radiation. I'm puzzled that I was able to do it without fully understanding the underlying computations. It's possible to figure it out by reading the website or asking an AI for help.

I once used AI to write Python codes without any coding knowledge when I discovered the formula for prime numbers. It was an amazing experience I had last summer. You can find it at my another github project, https://github.com/r-coin/basic

Alan Smith,

I was very impressed to learn about Betavolt and their potential for generating electricity through beta decay using semiconductors. Although it produces micro-watt levels of power without involving nuclear fusion, I believe that incorporating nuclear fusion could increase the electric output of the system. The light or heat observed in LENR sites is fundamentally generated by excited electrons resulting from the release of nuclear binding energy. I am wondering if semiconductors would receive these particles before converting them to EM energy.

Currently, I am attempting to initiate computer simulations in order to accurately design the experimental setup for testing this theory.

I had noticed that there was a thread about graphene semiconductors, but today I would like to share my chip design featuring graphene, plasmon, and THz. To clarify, this is actually what I drew prior to designing the LENB (Low-energy Nuclear Battery). I haven't promoted this idea very well because I thought it wasn't feasible yet. However, today I added an analog computing version on pages 7 and 8, which seems possible with current technology. I haven't discussed this paper with anyone yet, so I don't know if my explanation will be sufficient, but I hope you'll read it and give me any feedback :)

Alan Smith,

Thank you for your prompt response. I've used AI to check my grammar and improve readability. Maybe I have to acknowledge AI, too ;)

I'm considering using a small Canon device especially at the production stage, although I haven't contacted them yet. I came across a helpful video here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As for operating in the THz range, I don't have a clear understanding yet—whether it's for ignition or during battery operation. Could it be intensified with lenses enough to trigger LENR? I believe experimental procedures will help determine this.