Ryoji Furui Member
  • Male
  • from Japan
  • Member since Oct 2nd 2023
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Ryoji Furui

Hello everyone,

I am seeking feedback on my writing before its formal publication. Although I haven't provided any mathematical or experimental data yet, I have included some hypothetical numbers regarding the experimentation process. Please note that I have acknowledged the LENR-FORUM.com community in the paper as 'LENR-FORUM.com members.' If this wording is acceptable to the community, then it will be used.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know. Also, I would like to update you that our experimental plan is progressing smoothly with a dedicated team in Japan. We are hopeful to provide some data soon, potentially within this year.

Cydonia,

I apologize for not being able to provide an accurate estimation of the reaction rate based on the given numbers alone. However, I want to assure you that the basic design of the experiment is simple enough to replicate it in any location as long as some current can be detected. As demonstrated in the presentation, adjusting the gas pressure, temperature, and THz frequency (along with the intensity of the lens) will play a critical role in achieving the optimal reaction rate.

The presentation covered the extent of my current understanding of both theory and experiment. I hope to seek advice from experts in the field to further develop the theoretical framework and improve the experimental setup.

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted here in a while, but I wanted to let you know that I recently gave a presentation at the JCF-24 meeting, where we discussed some of the ideas that were shared here. Unfortunately, there wasn't a video recording made, so I'm sharing my PowerPoint file instead. I added a new slide (page 7) titled "6. Two Possibilities of Plasmons with Low-Energy Protons" to clarify how electron capture can occur at low energy fields.

basic/JCF24presentationA.pptx at main · nanofusion/basic
    basic concepts and designs. Contribute to nanofusion/basic development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

I had the pleasure of meeting several LENR experts in Japan, including nkodama, and discussing my experimentation plans. They offered valuable insights, and I learned more about their work. Clean Planet Team announced that they will attempt to obtain THz devices at their border spectrum observation. I hope they find heat excess performance if they try to radiate THz to materials.

After the presentation, I'd like to move forward with experiments. To fund my research, I've decided to sell my domain name, godlove.com, that I've used for my web art since 1999. This domain name is now up for auction on GoDaddy.com. If you're interested in purchasing it, please visit

https://www.godaddy.com/domain-auctions/godlove-com-526574297

Thanks!

I hope to make it to Japan for ICCF25 if possible, perhaps one day we can meet in person to discuss hypothesis's and experiments.

Thank you for expressing interest in my experiment plan.

I am open to doing any project and would like to meet you at the conference to explore further opportunities. The graphene I am seeking is a small, a single layer as possilbe. Unfortunately, I don't currently have a concrete plan, but I assure you that I will make good use of your resources in the future.

And finally, I appreciate all the discussions around my plan, and if I ever get the chance to publish any formal documents, I will be sure to include appropriate acknowledgments.

@Wyttenbach,

I haven’t drawn the pp chain with the electron capture yet, but here I try,

1) p + e -> n + ν

2) p + n -> d + v, n + n -> d + e + ν^-

3) d + n -> 3-h + e + ν^-

4) 3-h + n -> 4-h + ν

p: proton, n: neutron, e: electron ,ν: neutrino, ν^-: antineutrino, d: deuterium, h: helium

I think this avoids gamma radiation, as well as positron emission.

If there is the best condition for the pp chain in the surface plasmon on graphene. It should be one of the ideal LENR, I think.

The basic parameters of the condition are gas pressure, chamber temperature and THz frequency.

IMHO the experiments with nickelbased nanoalloys with low pressure hydrogen

from Iwamura and Takahashi which are the result of decades of experimentation

in properly set up labs

Next month, I plan to attend JCF-24 in Japan, which will be my first opportunity to meet with cold fusion experts. I am looking forward to discussing experimental methods with them.

My hope is that we can observe the fusion site on the graphene surface exposed in the chamber. By utilizing techniques like synchrotron radiation detection or other methods to monitor LENRs, we may gain additional insights into the process.

Jennifer Chu MIT speaking for the many (2000 or so) authors

did mention a few uncertainty's

Yes, the detection of GW using laser interferometers is still ongoing, and estimates of where the merger occurred are wide-ranging and uncertain. Given these uncertainties, it may be worthwhile to consider conducting experiments investigating LENR, to determine whether such a non-γ nuclear reaction is possible.

And what do you think about the claim that GW detection is actually EM?

The EM radiation from a B-B merger is about 10E40 more powerful than the fantasy GR radiation could be.

On the contrary, I found the article telling the merging of a black hole with a neutron star had no EM emission. This is the large-scale mass defect without gamma ray ?

LIGO and Virgo detect rare mergers of black holes with neutron stars for the first time
    Using LIGO and Virgo, astronomers have detected neutron star-black hole mergers for the first time. Gravitational-wave signals suggest black holes completely…
    news.mit.edu

Does your gravity model have any calculation of the universal gravity constant G

based on known properties of basic particles such as protons and electrons

or any other fundamental constants such as "c"?

Thank you for taking the time to read my paper.

I have used the letter "A" as a constant in my wave equation for almost 30 years, and during that time, I have been considering what this constant might represent. However, I have not yet derived its value. If there is a unification between electromagnetism and gravity with additional dimensions, such as in the Kaluza-Klein theory, then I believe the constant A may be related to the gravitational constant G and Planck's constant h.

Recent observations of gravitational waves (GWs) have reported two types of frequencies. One was obtained from laser interferometry, and the other was detected as a background signal. I am unsure whether these frequencies are associated with the same property. Nevertheless, if they can be described by the same constant, I suggest that the constant A might be that value.

the energy level of Thz radiation is something like 0.004 EV

It is difficult to see how this energy can interact with hydrogen to promote" p-p/CNO cycles"

which have energy releases of the order of 5-20 Mev,,

Thank you for taking the time to read my (primitive) LENB paper as well.

Although THz radiation is extremely weak, it can still induce excitation in graphene by forming surface plasmons through resonant absorption when the THz wavelength matches the graphene lattice. I would like to clarify that THz radiation does not necessarily facilitate the fusion process, but rather facilitates the electron capture.

If someone could provide further theoretical insight into this idea, I would be grateful. However, the device design remains relatively simple, and what I would like to know most is whether it can generate electricity :/

@Curbina,

I deeply respect the members here for keeping their dedication to unexplained physics over the years. I have heard that LERN may sometimes present obstacles for one's career due to lack of academic validation. Nevertheless, I strongly believe that this research is crucial to addressing the global energy crisis :)

i don't believe in gravity particles

Gravity depends on mass - not on space curvature

In general, one can consider that gravitons are quantum particles that represent the force exchanged between two objects. In my graviton model, it is calculated using an equation of special relativity, where the graviton is equivalent to the segment of gravitational field. When charged particles or neutrons scatter during nuclear reactions, they are pushed by gravitons that have been converted from binding energy.

@Wyttenbach,

When I was younger, I used to watch reruns of 'Star Trek.' Later, some of my university friends became fans of the show in a kind of future retro style. However, I did not learn about the concept of gravitons until much later when I wrote an equation for gravitational waves that predicted their 1/f spectrum. At that point, I started to consider the possibility of gravitons existing. Although some models, such as the entropy model, suggest that gravitons do not exist, I believe that this is related to the E=mc^2 principle, which I discuss in my paper.

There are no known processes than can deliver neutrons in masses.

I remain highly impressed with the revised W-L theory, which suggests that surface plasmons play a crucial role. In the first stage, surface plasmons may attract hydrogen atoms, causing them to receive electron showers in a static field at the nanoscale. As a result, hydrogen atoms may suddenly become neutrons through electron capture, since neutrons have no Coulomb barrier and can therefore accumulate densely on the plasma surface.

When these particles fuse in a low-energy field, the resulting mass deficit is converted into gravitons, which exert a repulsive force on mass particles. This causes surrounding neutrons to vibrate, potentially leading to localized chain reactions. It is worth noting that mass is inherently linked to the structure of gravitational 4D spacetime, and thus converting mass into energy results in the emission of gravitons. In high-energy fields, these emissions may be converted into high-energy electromagnetic (EM) waves through the interaction with intense charged particles.

My experimental design is simple and plain to observe LENR, so I think we can configure theatrical aspects more by experimental observations.

Regarding to remain more close to the ground you should have a look also on all Halgelstein's work and W Dubinsko too.

I would check them and I will rewrite my theoretical part, thank you again for the discussions.

By the way, the paper about gravitational-wave background by the NANOGrav released in this summer, shows 1/f spectrum on Figure 13. So my gravitational model might be correct ;)

The NANOGrav 15 yr Data Set: Evidence for a Gravitational-wave Background - IOPscience

@Cydonia,

Thank you for sharing an article about the W-L theory. I was able to learn more about it, and the fact that the lack of gamma ray emission is key to explaining the LENR theory. After reading your article, I realized that my previous post may have been contradictory to Professor Li's model, which requires the concurrent capture of electrons and neutrons to avoid gamma radiation. It seems that my model is quite close to the W-L theory. Both of these reactions (12-C + n -> 13-C and 14-N + n -> 15-N) involve some form of mass deficit being emitted, typically in the form of gamma rays.

Unexpectedly, I arrive at a conclusion by recalling my gravitational paper, in which I wrote about the missing energy as below, (the paper available at http://ryoji.info/r424e.pdf on page 4)

"The existence of a repulsive field may account for missing energy observed in collision experiments. If the emission of a repulsive gravitational field can be observed directly in such experiments, it would also be detectable with laser interferometry, as the spacetime fabric consists of background noise with energy proportional to 1/f. What would be detected is the energy that has not been converted to kinetic energy of the massive particles generated by the collisions. If this field can account for all missing energy, then this would provide strong evidence that we no longer expect to uncover new fundamental physical properties of spacetime."

In high-energy fields such as those found in hot fusion or nuclear fission, missing energy is often recorded as gamma radiation. This is likely due to the chaotic nature of spacetime, which can produce high-energy electromagnetic waves. However, in low-energy fields such as LENR, missing energy is thought to be released as gravitons rather than gamma radiation. Therefore, it is possible that LENR does not emit high levels of gamma radiation, but instead releases energy as unobserved gravitons.

It took me over 20 years to complete my paper on gravitational research, and I have been away for a decade. However, today I was able to return to that work by considering LENR.