The Design of Low Energy Nuclear Battery

• Bon ou mauvais, il semble que vous décriviez :

New Energy Times - Issue #35 Special Report: Widom-Larsen Theory Simplified

• @Cydonia,

Thank you for sharing an article about the W-L theory. I was able to learn more about it, and the fact that the lack of gamma ray emission is key to explaining the LENR theory. After reading your article, I realized that my previous post may have been contradictory to Professor Li's model, which requires the concurrent capture of electrons and neutrons to avoid gamma radiation. It seems that my model is quite close to the W-L theory. Both of these reactions (12-C + n -> 13-C and 14-N + n -> 15-N) involve some form of mass deficit being emitted, typically in the form of gamma rays.

Unexpectedly, I arrive at a conclusion by recalling my gravitational paper, in which I wrote about the missing energy as below, (the paper available at http://ryoji.info/r424e.pdf on page 4)

"The existence of a repulsive field may account for missing energy observed in collision experiments. If the emission of a repulsive gravitational field can be observed directly in such experiments, it would also be detectable with laser interferometry, as the spacetime fabric consists of background noise with energy proportional to 1/f. What would be detected is the energy that has not been converted to kinetic energy of the massive particles generated by the collisions. If this field can account for all missing energy, then this would provide strong evidence that we no longer expect to uncover new fundamental physical properties of spacetime."

In high-energy fields such as those found in hot fusion or nuclear fission, missing energy is often recorded as gamma radiation. This is likely due to the chaotic nature of spacetime, which can produce high-energy electromagnetic waves. However, in low-energy fields such as LENR, missing energy is thought to be released as gravitons rather than gamma radiation. Therefore, it is possible that LENR does not emit high levels of gamma radiation, but instead releases energy as unobserved gravitons.

It took me over 20 years to complete my paper on gravitational research, and I have been away for a decade. However, today I was able to return to that work by considering LENR.

• Well, i have explorated your website and your work attached. Now i won't speculate about potential links between gravitons in which you believes and Lenr.

So many, as wyttenbach, edo and some others could exchange with you on these topics.

Regarding to remain more close to the ground you should have a look also on all Halgelstein's work and W Dubinsko too.

• Regarding to remain more close to the ground you should have a look also on all Halgelstein's work and W Dubinsko too.

I would check them and I will rewrite my theoretical part, thank you again for the discussions.

By the way, the paper about gravitational-wave background by the NANOGrav released in this summer, shows 1/f spectrum on Figure 13. So my gravitational model might be correct ;)

The NANOGrav 15 yr Data Set: Evidence for a Gravitational-wave Background - IOPscience

• W-L theory.

In physics a theory has some mathematical base. W-L is just a childish idea with no math. There are no known processes than can deliver neutrons in masses. W-L simple misinterpretes H* being a neutron.

Further: Only a few nuclei contain a real neutron structure. Neutrons are a product formed during forced nuclear decay.

The gravitational force between 2 proton is 10E-33 eV or simply never ever has any influence.

• There are no known processes than can deliver neutrons in masses.

I remain highly impressed with the revised W-L theory, which suggests that surface plasmons play a crucial role. In the first stage, surface plasmons may attract hydrogen atoms, causing them to receive electron showers in a static field at the nanoscale. As a result, hydrogen atoms may suddenly become neutrons through electron capture, since neutrons have no Coulomb barrier and can therefore accumulate densely on the plasma surface.

When these particles fuse in a low-energy field, the resulting mass deficit is converted into gravitons, which exert a repulsive force on mass particles. This causes surrounding neutrons to vibrate, potentially leading to localized chain reactions. It is worth noting that mass is inherently linked to the structure of gravitational 4D spacetime, and thus converting mass into energy results in the emission of gravitons. In high-energy fields, these emissions may be converted into high-energy electromagnetic (EM) waves through the interaction with intense charged particles.

My experimental design is simple and plain to observe LENR, so I think we can configure theatrical aspects more by experimental observations.

• @Wyttenbach,

When I was younger, I used to watch reruns of 'Star Trek.' Later, some of my university friends became fans of the show in a kind of future retro style. However, I did not learn about the concept of gravitons until much later when I wrote an equation for gravitational waves that predicted their 1/f spectrum. At that point, I started to consider the possibility of gravitons existing. Although some models, such as the entropy model, suggest that gravitons do not exist, I believe that this is related to the E=mc^2 principle, which I discuss in my paper.

• Gravitational waves have never been measured and there is no physical mechanism that could produce them. According electrodynamics a wave can only be produced if you accelerate charge what leads to dragging (delay in following) of the magnet field. Planetary mass cannot be accelerated the same way as charge and even more the mechanical binding forces limit it.

What LIGO identifies as gravitation wave is an EM wave from a kind of very big fusion event that ejects a gigantic number of electrons. The same we see from Pulsars where constant in streaming mass produces an EM signal from teh charge shock front.

Be also aware that there are only a few real particles and most what QCD claims are mind blowing fairy tales. So nobody ever will isolate a Graviton....For attaining this you would need at least ten bottles of Vodka.

• Wyttenbach Gravitational waves have never been measured

Well, if their wavelength is so long that any human means could measure them.....

i don't believe in gravity particles but rather in gravity large fluctuations depending from where you are in the universe, why not ?

When you see how behave superclusters in the entire universe , we could postulate that.

• gravity large fluctuations depending from where you are in the universe,

Gravity depends on mass - not on space curvature - a silly idea born for marketing reasons.

So of course gravity locally = close to massive stars can change dramatically. But the electric force from highly charged black holes is magnitudes larger.

• i don't believe in gravity particles

Gravity depends on mass - not on space curvature

In general, one can consider that gravitons are quantum particles that represent the force exchanged between two objects. In my graviton model, it is calculated using an equation of special relativity, where the graviton is equivalent to the segment of gravitational field. When charged particles or neutrons scatter during nuclear reactions, they are pushed by gravitons that have been converted from binding energy.

• In general, one can consider that gravitons are quantum particles that represent the force exchanged between two objects. In my graviton model, it is calculated using an equation of special relativity, where the graviton is equivalent to the segment of gravitational field. When charged particles or neutrons scatter during nuclear reactions, they are pushed by gravitons that have been converted from binding energy.

You may find useful to know that Wyttenbach has not much love for the Standard Model, just so you know in which terrain you are stepping.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• @Curbina,

I deeply respect the members here for keeping their dedication to unexplained physics over the years. I have heard that LERN may sometimes present obstacles for one's career due to lack of academic validation. Nevertheless, I strongly believe that this research is crucial to addressing the global energy crisis :)

• In my graviton model,

I have begun to read your paper..

Does your gravity model have any calculation of the universal gravity constant G

based on known properties of basic particles such as protons and electrons

or any other fundamental constants such as "c"?

I strongly believe that this research is crucial to addressing the global energy crisis

Many on this forum are here for that reason

• LENB.pdf

From your paper... there appear to be no theoretical calculation,,not even ballpark

the energy level of Thz radiation is something like 0.004 EV

It is difficult to see how this energy can interact with hydrogen to promote" p-p/CNO cycles"

which have energy releases of the order of 5-20 Mev,,

You write

"Since this experimental design for LENR is novel and lacks quantitative data analysis"

Best of luck with the data...

• Does your gravity model have any calculation of the universal gravity constant G

based on known properties of basic particles such as protons and electrons

or any other fundamental constants such as "c"?

Thank you for taking the time to read my paper.

I have used the letter "A" as a constant in my wave equation for almost 30 years, and during that time, I have been considering what this constant might represent. However, I have not yet derived its value. If there is a unification between electromagnetism and gravity with additional dimensions, such as in the Kaluza-Klein theory, then I believe the constant A may be related to the gravitational constant G and Planck's constant h.

Recent observations of gravitational waves (GWs) have reported two types of frequencies. One was obtained from laser interferometry, and the other was detected as a background signal. I am unsure whether these frequencies are associated with the same property. Nevertheless, if they can be described by the same constant, I suggest that the constant A might be that value.

the energy level of Thz radiation is something like 0.004 EV

It is difficult to see how this energy can interact with hydrogen to promote" p-p/CNO cycles"

which have energy releases of the order of 5-20 Mev,,

Thank you for taking the time to read my (primitive) LENB paper as well.

Although THz radiation is extremely weak, it can still induce excitation in graphene by forming surface plasmons through resonant absorption when the THz wavelength matches the graphene lattice. I would like to clarify that THz radiation does not necessarily facilitate the fusion process, but rather facilitates the electron capture.

If someone could provide further theoretical insight into this idea, I would be grateful. However, the device design remains relatively simple, and what I would like to know most is whether it can generate electricity :/

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.