Zephir_AWT Member
  • Male
  • Member since Oct 21st 2014

Posts by Zephir_AWT

Sorry but this is the disinfo and counterscientific mindset that sneaks into legitimate cutting edge alternative energy

Well, this is what ignorants of cold fusion are saying too. They say that only hot fusion is legitimate cutting edge alternative energy. Your proclamations "I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen" is problematic from multiple reasons:

• First of all, it's a spam, as people with normal functioning brain can read it once for to realize it. They don't really need to read about it again and again.
    • Secondly, it's clueless, as I don't care what people really believe in - only what they can demonstrate and prove. What you're believing in bothers no one as it's your private mindset which cannot be proven. Maybe it's just a camouflage of your actual attitude toward cold fusion, who knows?
    • At third, even if we would be perfectly sure, that cold fusion works, we can not be still sure, it will help "humans to blossom" once it could be abused as easily - for example for manufacturing dirty neutron bombs or for triggering thermonuclear weapons. It's just pure guess in this very moment and overunity findings still look more safe from this perspective.
    • But it also rises an impression, that this forum is controlled by fanatics, who systematically ignore progress in free energy development in another areas - and your reactions are in par with this impression. Or by people who follow astroturfing agenda, as your predecessor. At any case, you could hardly help cold fusion, until you remain ignorant to another findings, because alternative physics findings are all linked. By your reaction to Searl generator example you're just demonstrating how ignorance and negativism toward cold fusion works.

the SEG is a device that has never been built so no one can say “how it works”

Except that Searle has built it, Americans have built it, Russians have built it and now YouTubers are starting to build it too. You're flooding this forum with your tirade about LENR - but how much your "argumentation" differs from usual ignorant "argumentation" against LENR? Only subject changes, but ignorance remains the very same.

the SEG harnesses kinetic energy within the Neodymium metal reservoir with an electron media. However, both systems complete their energy cycles via the atmosphere and thus harness unlimited ambient energy as open systems.

I don't think, that replicators of SEG know, how this device works in similar way, like LENR replicators. We are advancing by very small steps here, because nearly no one does relevant experiments in this matter. Overunity is difficult to demonstrate reliably, but the violation of thermodynamic arrow, i.e. cooling looks more convincing. I don't want to speculate about it very much, I just want to show, that it has meaning to attempt for replication of these devices, because we have indicia, they actually work.

BLP tests usually involve impulsively dumping large amounts of currents at low voltage—peaking thousands of amperes—into their gas-metal (or gas) mixtures in what is fundamentally a series of very large brief sparks. You instead are proposing a sort of current-limited arc discharge.

The usage of low voltage high current regime has good practical both theoretical reasons. Every voltage drop on discharge is source of heat dissipation and it thus decreases potential overunity yield. Mills hydrino theory is based on subquantum states, it has therefore no reason to excite hydrogen atoms to very high energy values with high voltage. In addition low electric intensity would favour non-radiation energy transition of spherical orbitals, whereas high voltage would deform them and force them to radiate energy wastefully.

True arc discharges do not have negative resistance! They have VERY LOW positive resistance! ... true arc discharge you will go through the negative resistance regime...Once you enter the negative resistance regime it's easy to go straight to an arc discharge.

These are mutually contradicting claims, don't you think? Of course that true arc discharges have negative differential resistance, which is why ballast reactance is needed for their stabilization.

I don't think excess heat can come from a system without a downwards slip in total mass. Magnetism isn't a source of energy in and of itself.

The cooling of device could point to a new mechanism, in which magnetic motors work. The arrangement of magnets blocks device against vacuum fluctuations (longitudinal or scalar waves) and allows it to get cooler than environment. After then the magnetic domains can get an energy from environmental heat (mediated by transverse waves). I.e. its merely scalar/longitudinal heat pump than mass/energy conversion device.

WWH4lw3.png LyHwV9I.gif

We already have indicia for this mechanism in so-called scalar bubble diode. Common semiconductor diode is claimed to generate more noise inside of magnetic field of bucking coils or magnets, which shield the vacuum from transverse waves noise (CMB and heat microwave radiation). After then the effects of scalar (longitudinal) component can get more prominent and it would generate more noise in solid phase, which can be rectified and utilized by devices acting like rectennae. Also in some later theories black holes can suck microwave radiation by their event horizon surface and to radiate scalar waves via their jets by supertranslation mechanism. I presume that dark matter filaments are scalar matter emanated by galaxies by similar mechanism.

How can you open replicate something if it is either gets taken by men in black of escapes into open space

Apparently it can be still replicated at YouTube. He who wants looks for a way; he who doesn't looks for an excuse.

Only puny secrets need protection. Big discoveries are guarded by public incredulity. - Marshall McLuhan

Russian replication report of Searle generator (YouTube). V. V. Roschin and S. M. Godin managed to develop SEG further, in their modified SEG the Magnetic-Gravity Effects, which during an experimental research shows the following characteristics:

• At critical mode (between 550-600 rpm), the system start supported itself through a self-generation.
    • At clockwise rotation, anti gravitational force is attained at 550 rpm, decreasing the weigh of the platform by 30%.
    • Counter-clockwise rotation produces force in the direction of the gravity at 600 rpm, increasing the weigh of the platform by 30%.
    • High e.m.f. is produced at specific terminals.
    • When operated at speed greater than 590 rpm, a whistling sound is heard.
    • Vertical concentric magnetic “walls” are observed around the installation.
    • Abnormal permanent magnetic field was detected around the converter within radius of 15 meters.
    • The detected zones of increased intensity of magnetic flux of 0.05 T located concentrically from the centre of the installation coincided with the direction of the rollers’ field vector.
    • Blue-pink glowing luminescence is observed around the converter's rotor.
    • On the background of luminescence glowing on rollers' surfaces, a number of more vigorous strips of white-yellow color around the rollers were observed.
    • Ozone smell was detected.
    • Anomalous decrease in temperature by 27.3% - 36.4% in the vicinity of the converter, along the magnetic wall.

Russian replication of Searle generator (Google translation) as it had been patented and replicated by Roschin and Godin at large scale (translation) There's another startup, that is trying to produce a completely self-sustained magnetic device, similar to Searle generator. Especially the last device looks very interesting, especially if it works, as the Spintronic proclaims.

FJsM1r9.jpg

Does Searl generator cool environment around itself? commented here (in Russian)

Searl Effect generator (SEG) is a system invented by Prof. John Searl in 1945, it was intended to generate electricity by initially applying external power supply to operate magnetic strips of rotors, during the first tests, the uncontrollable rotation of the SEG reached a state where it uplifted from the ground, disconnected from the initiated power source and flay disappearing upward into the space. The device tested is mockup, it doesn't rotate on its very own. Nevertheless the cooling of stator can be observed, once generator gains sufficient rotation. See also:

President Putin against energy conservation and green technologies (Download)

Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 13, 2017 No. 208 "On the Strategy for Economic Security of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030" Section II "Challenges and threats to economic security"

1. To the main challenges and threats to economic security relate:

6) the change in the structure of global demand for energy resources and Structure of their consumption, development of energy-saving technologies and Reduction of material intensity, development of "green technologies";

So that research of LENR is illegal in Russia in essence...

It will take billions of dollars to make cold fusion into a practical source of energy.

I don't see any reasons for it, until Mizuno's reactor works and it can be manufactured as easily as announced. What we need is to start to sell some kits on KickStarter.com. Can Mizuno warrantee, that he can construct working reactor from prefabricated components?

is becoming clearer and clearer that the negative resistance regime is how to produce massive excess energy

Negative resistance is overunity by its very definition. It just means that system generates voltage of opposite sign, when current is passing through it. One could twist the wires and bring it again to input thus increasing the current and so on...;-)

Differential negative resistance means, that voltage on circuit increases when current decreases, so that it's not necessarily connected with overunity.

Laws of thermodynamics disallow overunity, but they also apply to equilibrial phenomena. All metastable avalanche-like processes (and negative differential resistance is typical aspect of avalanche diodes) thus involve process, which classical thermodynamics has nothing very much to tell about. Locally or temporarily the thermodynamics can get violated, just the extending of description to a sufficiently wider scale makes such an process compliant with classical thermodynamics again. Therefore local negentropic (energy generating) process is always followed by classical entropic process, which dissipates the energy and reduces energy yield bellow unity. For to eliminate energy dissipation, we should apply tricks of time-reversed thermodynamics.

One such a trick is, the energy dissipation like friction of heat collisions is associated with motion across spatial domain, which we thus must eliminate. Our system must change, or the energy couldn't be generated - but it must change only along temporal dimension, not spatial one. In dense aether model description it means, it can only rotate and/or expand or collapse, while staying at rest. Such a type of transition is limited to spherically symmetric objects, like s-orbitals of atomic hydrogen or noble gases, which cannot radiate energy due to Gauss non-radiation condition. Once the energy can get radiated, it just means, it can get dissipated and wasted. Furthermore the expansion or collapse must proceed very fast and it must be metastable. Only the overcoming energy barrier of activation energy can be assisted with vacuum fluctuation, all the rest is dissipative, therefore the activation energy must be high with compare to potential energy difference between original and final state, which is dissipative.

One system with negative differential resistance is famous transistor wiring, which emulates avalanche diode, for example in Joule-Thief circuit (1, 2) Their coils are often wound on paper of plastic, so that their overunity (if really exists) cannot originate from ferromagnetism like at the case of another devices. Note also, they're wound like bifilar coils, so that radiation of circuit into outside gets suppressed.

RobertBryant: Who else witnessed this installation? Mizuno says he even used it for heating of room during some period.
    It would be easy to invite few observers and to measure heat input and output (or at least surface temperature) of reactor

Screenshot-2019-06-18-at-6.20.29-PM-400x194.png

The same situation with proverbial Mizuno's bucket: a lotta numbers, but no witnesses or videos.
    I'm not implying anything, I'm just saying that Mizuno's greatest experimental successes are remarkably poorly documented.

The negative resistance has a good meaning in exploitation of vacuum energy, as I already explained in the beginning of this thread. It's negentropic effect of activation energy assisted with vacuum fluctuations in essence. Just try to imagine: electrons in PN junction cannot move, because of activation energy. The only force which could initiate avalanche like effect is energy of vacuum fluctuations and in this very moment we forced vacuum to do some usable macroscopic work. In equilibrium thermodynamics such a thing can never happen.

Of course as a whole the resulting process is generally dissipative and differential negative resistance is not negative resistance - so that we need to apply additional tricks which would bring the overunity yield for us. In this regard it may be significant, both Andrea Rossi, both Brilliant Light process utilize processes which have negative resistance in their theory: Andrea Rossi in form of quantum Zitterbewegung, Randel Mills in form of nonradiative "hydrino" transitions.

This is nonsense. Zitterbewegung is nothing else than a movement. And therefore never can be luminal. It is forced to by subluminal.

Zitterbewegung is more than just movement - it's extradimensional aspect of quantum mechanics, which could potentially violate thermodynamics - which is why I'm interested about in in connection to overunity applications. In dense aether model the particles behave like condensate - dropplets of vacuum energy condensing from it. And similarly to actual droplets they're in dynamic equilibrium with their "vapour", i.e. vacuum fluctuations and they continuously dissolve and evaporate in vacuum and condense back. We can imagine it like component of quantum motion, which is applied to time dimension of space-time instead of normal spatial dimensions. Whether this motion is luminal or not is disputable as the particles are remaining at place during it - actually the more, the more they're constrained in their motion across normal spatial dimensions. Therefore the zitterbewegung component of quantum motion is most prominent in systems, where particles are heavily constrained in motion across space, as it happens in superconductors, topological insulators including graphene - and also during collinear collisions mediating cold fusion, I guess.

Mw66Cje.gif 6IYzlig.gif

It should be clear how it enforces conformity. Plagiarism by senior scientists is widespread because they are often chosen as anonymous reviewers. They reject a paper, steal the idea, and later publish the results themselves, taking credit for them.

This is dual argument because peer-review is not public and anonymity is declared for reviewers, not for researchers who submitted their work for peer-review. Anonymity connected with private process indeed cannot end well, but I and Bruce_H talked about anonymity of public process i.e. publishing. The public - still anonymous - peer review could work here as such a review would be in par with public yet anonymous publishing. But whole this discussion (initiated by banning of Me356 accounts) should be moved to some dedicated thread as it has nothing to do with Mizuno replication.

One (Dr. Rothwell, Mr. Shane) just should realize, that ignorance of cold fusion is systemic for mainstream science and every attempt for following rules of scientific community on this very public forum would have detrimental effects to exchange information about actual results. I'm pretty sure Desirelless has something to tell us about replication of Mizuno experiment - and now he is banned from here with reference to "standard customs of science, which doesn't allow multiple aliases". Here we can see, how mainstream is actually incompatible with cold fusion research subject from its roots. Who could benefit from this?

But there is a problem with people claiming good experimental results, who based on their previous behaviour are - very probably- actively misleading other members as to their results and even about the level of experiments they are carrying out. Unaware members spending good money in the pursuit of realising someone else's fantasies is not something we wish to encourage.

Personally I consider Me356 / ECat-SK approach very viable, as it follows Lipinski protocol of Unified Gravity Ltd. The only reliable cold fusion which actually works and it's also reliably based on fusion - not some overunity/electron capture process. The Mizuno's palladium covered mesh protocold could also work, but it will be very sensitive to impurities inside reactor, which would work like catalytic poison. Despite Mizuno is serious researcher, all his reports of successful results have anecdotal character. He even didn't manage to take photo of his boiling bucket.

Replication crisis is widespread across whole contemporary physics - not just cold fusion subject: the results are trivial there or unreproducible or their replication gets systematically ignored and avoided from non apparent reasons (the third group looks most interesting for me). We are in Mizuno thread, who published complete protocol - yet we still lack successful independent replication. Regarding the replication of hyperdimensional phenomena depending on rare combination of parameters you may want to visit my remarks here. The existing scientific methodology may be completely wrong for their replication. I'm pretty sure mainstream science already burrowed many important findings by dissolving them in statistics in this way. It just seems for me, we should change replication strategy here.

In a formal academic setting, people have to use their full names and affiliations, with the e-mail address and others contact information. No conference and no journal allows you to publish under a pseudonym.

But we just aren't in a formal academic setting here - so we should respect opinion of public not Academia here. Otherwise you can return to Academia and you can try to wait for thought-provoking discussions about cold fusion there..;-) In general the argumentation with mainstream science customs and traditions has no great meaning just in forum about cold fusion, where attitude of mainstream science failed fragrantly being hostile toward it.

by anonymous trolls at Wikipedia who name themselves after comic-book characters. Which side do you think has more credibility

While I do realize, that switching identities at public forum could make following discussion more difficult, the full abstraction of post content from names of posters would eradicate meritocracy, which is detrimental for contemporary science.

This is because in discussions about topics controversial for mainstream science one should expect, that every anonymous poster could bring more insights into process, than the Academia with all its established rules as a whole. For example during last five years no one of Academia bothered to replicate experiments of anonymous Me356 "troll". So what are you trying to argue with here? Who is greater ignorant here: Academicians or anonymous "Wikipedia trolls"?

If we could publish fully anonymously here, then everyone here would be forced to follow content of posts instead of names of posters and to refrain to commenting of posts instead of name calling, which is ideal of every Socratic discussion.

There are a few exceptions in academia for things like political science. People who persecuted by governments are sometimes allowed to publish anonymously

But isn't it the case of cold fusion research too? Whole this subject is heavily politicized and persecuted due to immense money shifts following its potential progress.

If there were reasons why the author chose to post under different names, he should have contacted us for approval. Most likely we would have agreed to go along.

There could be positive outcome of the controversy. But there is still slim boundary between intellectual property and rights of forum platform owners and rights of people who are providing content for it - and who often provide service for public in similar way, like you. Maybe its you who should have contact users with demand for explanation before making any restrictive action first. And to constrain multiple account limit to cases of simultaneous multiple accounts. The identity monitoring is Big Brother attitude after all.

This is just a your assumption - but you don't know, if me356 is really free to post under his former me356 account right now. But you already did ban his later account. Until people don't present themselves under two accounts at the same moment, then I don't see any problem with it. Me356 could have many reasons to abandon his former account (the lost of e-mail/password for restoring it usually becomes the most trivial one). What do you actually expect from him - to delete his former account and all unique posts, which predated whole E-Cat SK research of Andrea Rossi? Maybe me356 is actually who invented this process at the end.