JAROVNAK Member
  • Male
  • from Hingham MA
  • Member since Jan 17th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by JAROVNAK

Rical: this was during increasing.
    It is caused by simple phenomenon, that when you want to heat something to a particular temperature then power will decrease over time if you comparing it with increasing state.

JAROVNAK: thank you very much for your comment.

I will post photos and data from the latest run soon.

Could search out resonance, process responsiveness/ LENR start / stop / control - identification of process response time constants. Easily implemented in Raspberry & obtain bode plot at different hold or operating point - very useful info!

Always keep an open mind & listen to the world breath

http://www.helical-structures.org/

Phase & gain invformation can be gotten from either method, but continuous sweep will catch sharp resonances where they occur.

So any conclusions from the last experiment ?
    (Except that the IR thermometer works great.)

Andrea I read with much interest & enthusiasm the question Paul put to you yesterday & your insightful reply
    "
    Would you say the reaction in the e-cat is behaving more like the slow burn of a piece of charcoal, or more intermittent, like popcorn in popcorn popper?Paul "

You said it is first popcorn & then the burning glowing charcoal.

Then I watched the test of me356 the other day where he had a quick response IR temperature measurement device & a TC for comparison in his graphs. As a former good controls engineer I saw what I would have needed years ago to master the Hot E-Cat for you. I am no longer that competent.

There are three ways a control engineer can get insight into a proces from dynamic test. They are Impulse, step,or pulse width modulated open loop input signal to the primary process, which in me356's case were obtained with manual control of his TRIAC power supply & impulse & step inputs as he was powering down his fuel element.

One could clearly see on the sort of impulses he implemented the very fast response picked up in the IR device. The TRIAC caused a very big pop in the micro burst process in his fuel element as you could see it in the sharp change initially & them the "Charcoal ember" in the long time respone of either or both the local metal mass or long term isotope decay constant responsible for burning embers.

These response are all a good controls engineer needs to build a good control system. Just as in current fuzzy logic PID controllers one must know where the process is coming from & where it wants to go. For wide range control in a non linear fourth power regulated response the steps must be repeated over several points of the thermal operation region at least several times to accommodate these in the control systems response as a function of load (700 C - 1400 C) & build up of (sssm) content also to where no control input is necessary.

It would be very helpful to that engineer to know what is going on at the mico burst level either by acoustic signal, video signal, EM signal from that fast time constant (popcorn) area for both control & protection of the Hot E-Cat processes.

Raeffaelo, of quad copter fame, would know just how to do that with said dynamic data & his developed adaptive controller as he beautifully manipulates his quad to carry a stick, play catch ball with him or still operate after three of his four propellers are clipped with scissors.

Thank me356 & Raeffaello for giving us both this incite & Paul for his question & you for your reply. I did capture a
    screen shot of me356's test I will try to get to you for your enjoyment.

Jim

Thanks me356, Raffaello, Paul & you for this pleasant engineering trip.

The late Issac Asimov "There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death."

Jim

Hope you still have your sense of humor because that could just as well apply to me also!

Time, I am sure will prove one of us right & the other wrong just the same!

Oh, Donald Trump, Mitt Romney, Hillary Clinton seem to have no end to funding also. Where is all that money we could use. Sign our interest petition now , if you really search for the truth, No?

Is it possible to rapidly turn microwave on/off at different frequencies to put some TRIAC type excitation into Lady LENR here. My electrical engineering is very rusty after 15 moves around the Sun since retirement. Had a medical problem I had to solve during that hiatus which I think I have done it, anyway I'm still alive, thank whowever! Actually my major training was mechanical, nuclear with a lot of electrical grad school courses till the children took priority, oh well there I go again - always talk too much! I've always been fascinated with the nucleus & physics of the atoms. like Stoyan Sarg's unique thinking in this area.

In other experiments was a nichrome resistive heating coils. The effect is the same. Electromagnetic stimulation does not make a difference. Even turning off the heating tablets and inductor by injecting hydrogen has flash. Temperature is important just in any way.

Think Rossi & Parkhomov stimulate the Lady LENR to light off her micro bursts at nuclear active sites with their intentionally noisy source of EM & really can't tell what the Lady resonates best too? Can you get a spectrum in by switching microware off & on at maybe a sweep freq circuit. Would be interesting. Godes has theory & EM generator included in his patent but not sure he states specific EM frequencies, been a long time since I have looked at it.

https://twitter.com/JAROVNAK/status/610696967262441472 Check this out & please sign - don't worry we can have a lot more fun before they start to act. Look at the billions they have spent on our present nuclear plants that have such awful residues they are forgetting about. We now have clean, too cheap to really meter LENR power in (ssm) with Rossi's Hot E-Cats for a start, no? Jim

I've worked on the early PG&E uranium fission reactors and know how well they work. My concern is with this latest home E-cat style fad. A statistical analysis of the probability that nanoscale fusion is possible leads to zero probability. I can stop worrying about fusion national grid problems, it's been a pipe dream.

At my age, love watching the live action & being able to talk to the young talented engineers doing the heavy lifting now! Hope they aren't upset about me wanting to talk?

This process can be moved up & down the fuel element temperature ramp once (ssm) LENR is established or before or after by temporarily breaking up or reestablishing (ssm) mode of operation with external pulses of power just as a nuclear reactors flux level (power generation level) is moved with control rod absorbing or freeing a small number of neutrons to get above or below unity generation for a period of time to get power up or down. The (ssm) mode can be disrupted by thermally upsetting the local active spot/spots in the fuel element which has a thermal process related time constant. The fourth power radiation law is a powerful controller in its own right. How else would Rossi shut down a plant operating in an (ssm) condition of power generation (no external power input period) The only mouse is the knowledge of how to do this with magnitude of TRIAC power step inputs & decreases & its breakup or reestablish time constant for Ultra Low Momentum neutron generation driving the isotope creation process at locally active site/sites. Lugano did generate excess power of that I am sure as he is doing now for his client. A novel algorithm will have to be developed to supervise control of the process as Rossi has inferred he has done. Normal PID or fuzzy PID controller will get into trouble as the magnitude of (ssm) power contribution with respect to TRIAC input power grow. with time which appears to be a slow process. Wonder why we have lost so many fuel elements in replication attempts?

Just to bring this original (for me) reference forward so others will have a chance to look for themselves. Thanks again, David.

Longview

Will be just greatest patent application ever of that I am now sure. Up till 4 AM last night looking over massive details pertinent to their filing. Gave Rossi a heads up as it covers his LI nuclear processes just a little outside Unifiedgravities test data, but maybe close enough. Explains our TRIAC power source results in a fashion. Godes got back to me on his EM frequency drive & does not believe PID of power source is workable, but he has been working 16 hour days, at least 6 days a week & hasn't been able to see LENR forum, MFMP tests, etc like we have witnessed. I know we can work out power control as Rossi has with (ssm) LENR, no less! Power control need more digital over-site than general fuzzy logic or manual PID can provide to improve performance & protection of fuel element of that I am sure since following brilliant test of me356, Denis Vasilenko & Alan Goldwater & Brian Albiston's recent runs & nice historic records in FB pages & spread sheets.

Hi David,Thanks for discovering this company and their activity in LENR. I neither heard about MEE theory, and so I read every document with attention. I read also their new Patent which sounds great.I do not understand how all this wonderful work can stay so silent! It may be as important as Einstein work in the past!I am not sufficiently equipped with mathematics (I have a master of sciences in electronics, but I worked mainly as a manager !) to be able to check the validity of this work. But the fact of explaining everything by the action of fields (gravity and electromagnetism) is exactly the way I see the world. For me, the matter does not exist really. We just believe in it because we feel the electromagnetism effects (visible light, and resistance to contact due to the repulsion between atoms). In fact, from quarks to atoms, everything is purely energetic agitations of a field (electromagnetic, or gravity). Then, with the equivalence mass-energy, this end-up in masses. But speaking of particles each time there is an energetic event is misleading. Because of that, the famous Coulomb barrier seems to prevent the fusion except by hard collision. But in seeing them as a field perturbation, it is easier to imagine many schemes to reorganize them. I like very much the explanation of the Coulomb attraction by the gravity action onto the pseudo photons exchanged between charged particles. This is the way Feynmann describes the exchange. Again, why scientists do not go further!Definitely, I believe that they are right, and that their reactor should work!This is good news !

This is indeed a great find & well worth looking at all the patent details, kept me up till 4 AM last night & I was not tired my mind was so inspired by this answer to questions on Li 6th & 7ths path to clean low energy nuclear process & now it is clear to me. I passed up Uinifiedgravity's Face Book page thinking it was merely another milli watt generation effort, but boy was I wrong. Should have read patent application long ago. It answered many of my haunting questions?

Will look at this further also in light of our LENR test results & EM inputs from TRIACs! Just may be part of what we are seeing in energy release in GS3 & other tests.

Will look at this further also in light of our LENR test results & EM inputs from TRIACs! Just may be part of what we are seeing in energy release in GS3 & other tests.

Did you chop Variac sine wave to power your fuel element? Jim
    Interested in EM content introduced to fuel element like Lugano PCE 830 showed current input & frequency spectrum content. Cheers Jim