Shane D. Administrator
  • Male
  • from Pensacola Beach, Fl.
  • Member since Jan 26th 2015

Posts by Shane D.

Started reading 9;30 this morning and could not stop. Even called off my golf game, and I still have some more reading to go. We do not need a trial to get to the bottom of this anymore. It is all right there, and reads like a great novel. JD did a bang up job literally dismantling Rossi's case. It would be a travesty for something so frivolous be allowed to go to a jury.

I actually think Rossi has a split personality. In his depositions, they were constantly having to establish which hat he was wearing, and he seamlessly answered in whatever role was called for. And when I say split, I mean not just two! He slips between Leonardo/Rossi/JMP Director and acts like Penon and Fabiani are just some strangers he never met.

He is such a good liar too...and by that I do not mean it is hard to tell when he is lying, but how comfortable he is in telling an obvious lie. He makes stuff up as he goes also, and does not miss a beat doing it. Bet he could commit murder in front of 10 people, and pass a lie detector test.

BTW Jed has been right all along...the data is that corrupted. I think an apology or two, may be in order?

Judging from the experts comments here, and even on ECW, this report has no scientific value. Honestly, after I read it, that was apparent, but just wanted to give it some time for the pros to comment...just in case.

Only thing different I could see between the past and now, is that before, Rossi found seasoned scientists with credentials to sign on, and now he is having to stoop so low as to have a young PhD aspirant do so.

So does anyone know how this:

J.M. Products, Inc

"Advanced Derivatives of Johnson Matthew Platinum Sponges"

7861 NW 46th St.

Doral, Fl. 33139

Became this?:

REPORT OF THE EXPERIMENT MADE ON MARCH 7 2017 IN

THE LABORATORY OF THE FACTORY OF LEONARDO CORPORATION

Address of the site: 7861 NW 46th St., Doral, Florida, 33139 USA

Could this be an attempt to influence something???

Why would Rossi need to influence something else? He has already proven he sweated away much of what little weight he has...of which just yesterday he reminded us of yet again :) , while dedicating himself 16 hours a day, in a small warehouse housed next to a mini-nuclear reactor, in a semi-tropical zone.

Any jury will surely note his sacrifices, especially so when he explains to them it was all for the children with cancer...and a condo, or two or 13, on Miami Beach.

Hans,

Love your enthusiasm. Mine was starting to wane just a bit, after my long addiction to this cursed thing after the "60 Minutes" CF segment, and you gave me a little boost. Thx.

Good on you for your substantial MFMP donation too! I contributed at the beginning, but nothing like what you did. BG mentioned Carl Page (Brillouin Energy advisor) has so far contributed the bulk for this India trip, but I bet you came close to him. And $1,000 for someone in your financial position is huge.

As BG also pointed out; if this comes to fruition due your commitment, you will have done more to "Save the Planet", than 99% of humanity.

Take care.

I remember that guy now. I said something about him a while back:

Ultrasonic Fuel Treatment

Always worth checking claims such as his out, and I can not think of a better group to do that than MFMP. Who else is ready on a whim to jump on the next plane out of town, with the internet savvy to rally support for the airfare and lodging, and the expertise to rapidly gauge the legitimacy of the claim when they get there, as them?

They kind of remind me of the Ghost Busters. :)

Thanks Magic,

Back in my ECNs day, I used to brag about BARC's achievements, and Andy Kumar, an Indian scientist, would tell me that my trust of their academic institutions was unfounded. I never forgot that. So now we have this ECCO thing, and yes..."it makes a lot of cups of tea" so we hear.

BobG is making his current proposal in that spirit, as just another member of the MFMP collective

Love you guys. MFMP is all volunteer I know, save the planet like all here, but when you say BG is: " making his current proposal in that spirit", is it in the "redpill" spirit, or has he come down to earth? I say that respectfully, as I think we should all tolerate those so gifted their occasional straying from reality.

If you guys are all onboard with this ECCO thing, then OK, that is something that I can pay attention to.

Bob greenyer found indians willing to completely share their reactor design. Cop 8

If the "ECCO Project" means that ECCO is involved, I would think it is more than worth our attention. If it is in honor of ECCO, well then, I am a bit less interested...unless he resurfaces and endorses.

ECCO, the moniker, was instrumental in helping MFMP navigate it's learning curve. Very sharp individual. I came to trust that if he approved, and he had high standards...OCD like, it was something to take note of.

ECCO posted a few times here on LF as I recall. Is he from India?

It's all pure fiction. They are essentially the same cabal of people running all three. And they in fact did pass the buck back and forth to avoid answering questions. And Darden--the one person who probably knows how all the dots are connected--chose to weasel out of it all.

True, but I can not blame anyone that uses whatever is within their legal means to defend themselves. Let us not forget that Rossi sued IH, so surely he did not expect Darden to just fall on his sword and make it easy for him. Especially in light of his own "slimy" behavior, by making up a fake customer, with a fake product, with a fake chief engineer...among the many other slimy things he did.

And as we all know, Rossi has a reason to attempt to link Cherokee with IH as one and the same...Cherokee is where the money is. In the slim chance Rossi wins, IH will simply declare bankruptcy, whereas Cherokee probably would not be able to. Darden and Jones Day of course know all this, so who can blame them for playing the shell game?

As they say "all is fair in love and the war", and Rossi started the war.

Some Interesting things in the new document dump yesterday. The meat and potatoes would be 179, and 179-08. A lot of it is kind of funny actually, and also informative, as it demonstrates exactly why Venture Capitalist's, and probably most other corporations, layer themselves with LLC subsidiaries. By doing so they are able to play a lot of shell games -as Darden does with Cherokee/IH/IPH, when/if legal issues arise. In 179 Rossi's lawyers take issue with the game playing, and ask for punishments.

179-08 is the Fogelman deposition transcripts. Darden sent him to represent Cherokee/IPH. Rossi's lawyer mostly focuses on getting him to confess, or admit to Cherokee/IPH being one and the same, in some form or fashion. Fogelman sticks to the script though, and seems to walk away unscathed. But beyond that there was this one interesting exchange:

. Now, the second thing this page says is: "They

21 improved the E-Cat reactor to COP of 20 to 80, the test

22 data of Industrial Heat, LLC."

23 Does Cherokee have any evidence that that

24 statement is not correct?

25 A. To my knowledge, Cherokee Investment Partners, LC has no information that would indicate that statement

2 is correct.

3 I would like to say that again. To my

4 knowledge, Cherokee Investment Partners, LLC has no

5 information to support that statement.

6 Q. Does it have any information that undermines

7 that statement, that proves that to be incorrect?

8 A. To my knowledge, Cherokee Investment Partners,

9 LLC does not have any information regarding the COP of the

10 E-Cat. That would be Industrial Heat, LLC would have

11 whatever information there is.

12 Q. Do you have any knowledge, sir, personally?

13 A. No, I don't have any knowledge personally.

. Sir, do you have any knowledge that would

8 contradict a COP of 20 to 80?

9 A. It is my understanding that Industrial Heat,

10 LLC has not been able to replicate any measurable excess

11 energy on an consistent basis.

12 Q. And what evidence do you have to support that?

13 Or that you are aware of?

14 A. Well, the statements that have been made in

15 these proceedings, and it is my understanding those

16 statements are based on information that Industrial Heat,

17 LLC has.

18 Q. Other than what is contained in the pleadings

19 that have been filed in this action, sir, do you have any

20 evidence or any knowledge that contradicts the statement

21 made by Mr. Darden in this presentation that they improved

22 the E-Cat reactor to a COP of 20 to 80, the test data of

23 Industrial Heat, LLC?

24 A. I just can't -- I can't recall that.

Q. Sir, you have been very clear to try to state,

25 and I understand, you certainly have a bias in this field But you have been very clear to state that you have no

2 evidence to support that they have achieved that COP. And

3 I have asked you, repeatedly now, without getting an

4 answer, whether you have any evidence that they did not

5 achieve a COP of 20 to 80, other than what you have read

6 in the pleadings.

7 A. It is my understanding that Industrial Heat,

8 LLC has the evidence.

9 Q. But you do not?

10 A. I do not

The next one I found interesting only in that it shows Rossi had an attorney/lawyer, who negotiated the initial license agreement. We here have speculated the agreement was so one-sided against Rossi, that he must have done his own negotiating:

Q. Okay. Let me put it this way. Sir, do you

12 deny that in reliance upon the representations above,

13 Dr. Rossi and Leonardo, with the assistance of their

14 Italian attorney, negotiated the terms of the license

15 agreement with Cherokee?

16 A. Yes. With a license agreement with Cherokee

17 Investment Partners, LLC, yes. That was never the

18 intention.

19 Q. What facts or evidence do you have?

20 A. Cherokee Investment Partners, LLC would never

21 make that investment

IHFB,

Thank you for the edit. Maybe it would be best I think, to challenge those that think what Darden said in that particular, but singular, email, was negative regarding the Ecat, to prove their point? Perhaps that way, they can see the error, if any, of their rationale?

It is one those fine lines, but overall, I think most would hopefully set aside their preconceived opinions, and conclude as I do, that what Darden said is more positive, than negative. Especially in light of Dameron's confessing the Ecat "may" have produced excess, in line with TC's upper estimate of 1.3 COP.

Eric,

I forget who said it...probably Lewan, but the Swedes confided when questioned about the e, that Levi insisted on that thermography regimen, and then deferred to him for any further questions. Sounded like a mutiny at the time, but apparently not...unfortunately. So this theory of yours is pretty good IMO, and definitely better than the last.