frankwtu Member
  • Member since Feb 14th 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by frankwtu

Hi Axil

You may find this interesting: on arixiv.org by Brazilian Physics Professor Fran De Aquino of Maranhao State University, Physics Department, S.Luis/MA, Brazil.

Copyright © 2007-2010 by Fran De Aquino

This explains, with technical detail, the link between 'gravity control' processes and 'controlled nuclear fusion'.

See https://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0701/0701091.pdf Page 20

This is further explored in 'A Possible Explanation for Anomalous Heat Production in Ni-H Systems' See https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01222370/document Page 340.

A very interesting professor.

Best regards

Frank

Alan

This safety issue apparently came up in 1929 (Walter Hermann Nernst, 1929, Zeitschrift magazine, Germany) and again in 1973 .

See: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2…an-a-nuclear-reaction-be/

Extract: The problem with cold fusion is that all metals will absorb hydrogen, some much better than others. Uranium and other fissile materials will absorb it uncontrollably and at some point it will explode with a force greater than what a molecular explosive of the same mass will produce.

This is the problem with cold fusion; runaway explosive force that cannot be stopped. It is not a matter of if but when.

The link describes some old cold fusion experiments from 1920’s Germany and gives reasons why it was abandoned at that time.

Not at all sure of the validity of these claims, but if there is any truth in it and it does 'overlap' into current research of the type discussed in this forum, then I have no doubt our comments and claims are being closely monitored and perhaps frustrated.

Best regards
    Frank

Eric

I don't know. I do know that there is much more to establishing the merit of a contract than what it actually says in the small print. If Rossi can somehow convince a jury that the contract was 'jointly owned' it will be valid.

But anything could happen, I suspect the old saying' 'you aint seen nothin yet' applies.

Best regards
    Frank

Jed

It is now public knowledge that the test failed and Rossi is a fraud.

I suggest you stop repeating this allegation unless you know it came from a valid source and you have incontrovertible evidence.

A valid source would be an independent test by a nuclear expert agreed upon by both Rossi and IH. Or an official refutation of such a report accepted as such by a court of law, preferably a 'patent court'.

Best regards
    Frank

Eric

No I haven't, except for the contract. The contract is a very powerful piece of evidence in itself. The court may not require evidence to come to the conclusion that Rossi is owed $89 million on the culmination of a positive ERV report.

If you take my example of the contract between a traveler and a bus company where the evidence for a contract is a laundry ticket, that in itself will not be taken as proof that there was no contract, I grant you this may be difficult and IH have the advantage with Jones Day but I don't think it is 'game over' as many do.

Best regards
    Frank

Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax

This is all kibbitzing. So far, I have seen no evidence filed or alleged by Rossi that would avoid summary judgment on the issue of there being a valid, agreed-upon GPT. It seems unlikely that it exists, but Rossi might have something.

If there was no GPT why was IH ready to let Rossi continue with it and why did they participate, making amendments and using the interim results allegedly for fund raising. My take on this is that while there appear to be technical errors and inconsistences in the wording to the contract, IH took 'ownership' of it and that will be how the court will interpret it IMHO.

I disagree with you when you propose "It seems unlikely that it exists". Let me give you an example: If you use a bus service, pay for a ticket at point 'A' but the bus breaks down and you do not arrive at your destination 'B'. You ask for your money back and it appears the conductor gave you the wrong ticket (for his laundry the previous day as he fraudulently pocketed the money) this will not invalidate the fact that you had a contract (since he agreed to transport you, you accepted, you paid and you did travel part of the journey - that is a contract - you are entitled to your money back). The difficulty of course will be proving it.

Best regards
    Frank

Mary

I think perhaps not so interesting because I am pretty sure there is no IP

Well if that is the case then you are right. But this is of course why we have a court case; because judgement according to planet Rossi, planet Mary Yugo or anyone else's closed mindset will not be the criteria. The criteria is the law and the opinion of the Jury.

So we do need to consider you, me and many others may be wrong. In consideration of that there are possibilities that Rossi may loose on technicalities but IH may keep and make good use of the IP which may have value.

In order to discount that possibility the court must find Rossi's claims 'unfounded' and that this was instrumental in the contract becoming 'unlawful', in otherwise 'fraudulent'.

Whilst I don't discount your hypothesis of fraud on the part of Rossi I think IH are unlikely to press for this. Why, well for one thing they would like Rossi to be worth something so they can re coup some of their investment. If he is found to be a fraud, he will go bankrupt, find himself in jail and IH will loose their chance of recuperating any losses.

IH have an interest in Rossi continuing with his inventions and new investments, after all, they own the licences (and the IP) to everything he invents (if they win).

So Mary, you are way off target with this old chestnut.

Best regards
    Frank

Mary

Frank, I think we've been through this discussion before. The ERV report is referenced by a contract. That contract contains a lot of claims and assumes a lot more. If the claims are false and the contract was obtained by fraud, it is void.

Yes, we have been though this before and to a certain extent I agree with you.

If what Rossi claims, or more to the point, what he claimed when entering into the contract, turns out to be 'fraudulent' then the contract will be deemed 'illusory'. So will the IP and the patents. It will therefore make no sense for either side to rely on the wording of an illegal contract. Since IH are relying on technical terms the contracts small print for much of their case, I doubt they will go for the full Monty, i.e. an illegal contract based on fraud, particularly if they feel some of the IP has worth.

So that will be the thing to watch out for, is it 'an illegal contract? or is it 'breach of (a legal) contract?

If it is breach of a legal contract, then it is not fraud in the sense we understand it but just a technical error. IH may well win and keep the IP, now wouldn't that be interesting.

Best regards
    Frank

Mary

At the moment the case pivots on the ERV report, unless it is SUCESSFULLY challenged. The outcome of any 'potential' challenge will be a matter of opinion, particularly the opinion of the Jury. The Jury will react (IMHO) to such challenges in a similar manner to the way we on this forum react to Abd's monologues, with suspicion, boredom and disagreement, even though on occasions Abd makes very valid points.

We shall see.

Best regards
    Frank

Very enlightening, a breath of fresh air.

The relationship between neutron donors and neutron receptors that do not result in radiation is an interesting proposition as a requirement for a suitable theory.

The crux of the presentation is that any 'theory' must predict what is actually observed in experiments. This of course becomes a subject for debate when observations which are made, which are challenged. Conversely, as he acknowledged, some reactions may remain unrecorded where they are not expected or monitored.

Best regards
    Frank

Jed

I was asking what the website says. I remarked that if it says McKubre endorses the claims, that would be a problem.

But Jed, Its like saying 'What's this Shakespeare's Macbeth claiming? If its saying Donald Trump will repeal the 2nd amendment if he becomes President, I will speak with him and I think this Macbeth fella will have some 'splainin to do.

Why? where did that come from?

I don't suppose you have read or seen a Shakespeare play or looked at Brillouin's website; Mary has!

Best regards
    Frank

Jed

If the Brillouin's website says he endorsed them, I will tell him. I expect Brillouin will have some 'splaining to do.

I said "IF Brillouin's website says he endorsed them . . ." That's a hypothetical. "If" means "suppose" or "in the event that . . ." I also said I have not read the web site. So obviously I find nothing offensive.

I think you need to work on your reading skills.

Why would you ask hypothetical questions which in themselves suggest a website claims something it does not? Is this something you learnt under a bridge somewhere?

It is none of my business.

You could have fooled me. But then you seem to be in that sort of business. You are not related to Rossi by any chance?

Best regards
    Frank

My unconditional support is for the administrators and moderators, what we do not want is some communal 'denial of service' attack masquerading as democratic moderation.

if you don't like it, set up your own website.

Best regards
    Frank

Jed

It is even possible at times he knew how to make excess heat. I cannot rule that out.

Scepticism is the balance on which science, good science, depends but pseudo scepticism opens up the door to charges of unobjectivity. Nice to see a genuine 'on the fence' observation from you.

Best regards
    Frank