fabrice DAVID Verified User
  • Male
  • from Paris (FRANCE)
  • Member since Mar 31st 2015
  • Last Activity:

Posts by fabrice DAVID

Albeit I still haven’t been able to get a full picture of this “hydro wave” technology you talk about, I see it has an overlap with what many others have done and/or proposed, like the work of Ryushin Omasa in Japan, who has experimental data on tritium inactivation and was also dismissed in 2013 (and more recently through the proposal of the MFMP to the Japanese Government). I also see a great degree of overlap, from another point of view, between the proposals of Q Hydrogen and the “hydro wave”, specially because the hydrowave uses the shape of the propeller to create the resonant cavitation, while Omasa uses his vibrating fans that also create a lot of resonant cavitation.

LENRs are with no doubt a new hope to fix the tritium problem:

https://patents.google.com/pat…29249A1/fr?oq=FR2729249A1+

Synthesizing a fractal metamaterial in the laboratory or in the factory is a real challenge.

Fortunately, nature comes to our help, as some materials spontaneously crystallize as fractal crystals.

"Nive sexangula" said the great Kepler as he watched the snowflakes walking across the Charles Bridge on a cold January day 412 years ago.

Perhaps, this is related to the topic of "fractal metamaterials" presented by Nathan Cohen
    at the 2014 MIT LANR Colloquium (see thread at -
    USPTO Patent Application for Fractal Metamaterial)
    Possibly, someone could get Cohen's opinion on this approach.
    His company is at - http://www.fractenna.com/

I didn't remember that Nathan Cohen was interested in LENRs.

According to Pr. Nottale, from the University of Paris, space-time has a fractal structure. ( Scale Relativity Theory)

Metamaterials might be the best solution to best match the properties of the universe to achieve low energy nuclear reactions.

I don't know for sure, but I think that Radiolectric Effect Cells were studied in Switzerland by Jean Rossel before the Monsanto team. Rossel was working under contract for the watch industry and nothing was published. He had seen right away that the multi-stage radiactive batteries he had built could only power devices consuming only a few microwatts: watches and clocks were the best candidates to be powered by his batteries. But the watch industry is the wealth of Switzerland, and it was therefore more confidential than the value of the critical mass of plutonium, at that time. It would be necessary to investigate in the archives of the Patek Philippe company. (It was the sponsor of Rossel's work.) Money was not a problem: this little astronomical watch which looks like an Apple watch costs the astronomic price of US$ 345,380.00.

It's not an oled screen: it's three rotating saphir plates.

Yes, it is a different reaction. These radioactive batteries like Ohmart's one have been known since the fifties, but their power is very low, obviously another process is at work in our L.E.Cs. (Here, an illustration taken from an article by Jean Rossel, professor at the University of Neufchâtel, dating from 1957)

This might also be relevant.

https://phys.org/news/2022-11-…riples-energy-output.html

But in a hotter kind of way.

Yes, but it's not easy to get huge field in a small holraum with classical methods of wire’n coils as in this drawing. The best thing to do is to use a first laser shot on a proper device surrounding the holraum, in order to create the field by MHD, and then shot full throttle inside . Then Maxwell is doing all the work as a magnetic tamper.

Nice experience, very educational. Watch how the plasma is blown by its own magnetic field. It is very exactly the analog in two dimensions of what happens in the “Gatchina Plasmoids”, but in three dimensions.

Note how the steel bolts repel plasma. When the plasma stream approaches, it induces a field which concentrates in the bolts, whose magnetic permittivity is high. See the plasma kept away from the bolts.

For those who want to know more about Gatchina's "plasmoids", I recommend reading my article in INFINITE ENERGY:

(PDF) Shock Electrolysis : A New Path to the Hydrogen Age ?
    PDF | The coming of the “Hydrogen Age” following the “Oil Age” is slowed by the low yield of the classical reaction of splitting of water by... | Find, read…
    www.researchgate.net

I just watched on YOUTUBE Sabine Hossenfelder's video "Cold Fusion Is real" accompanied by a glass of Cabernet Ruby from California (Long Wood) and I enjoyed it. (The video. The wines we drank in Mountain View were much better than this cheap Californian wine bought in France.)

This video poses the problem correctly, with frankness, without complacency or animosity. I suggest you to watch it.

But LENRs are truly glamorous!

Are we not living an exciting quest? Do we not have before us a magnificent problem, a formidable challenge?

I really experience it as an exciting movie, as Hollywood could shoot in Technicolor, and I am happy, dear friends, to participate in this quest for the Holy Grail by your side.

LENRs have posed practical and theoretical problems to researchers for more than 30 years.

Clearly, we are faced with a complex phenomenon, the complexity of which is comparable to that of the problems encountered in biology.

As an example, let us cite research on Alzheimer's disease, which has not obtained conclusive results for more than 30 years. (The genetics of brain aging was my specialty.)

In the field of oncology, despite undeniable progress over the past 60 years, we are still waiting for a breakthrough comparable to the invention of antibiotics in the fight against infections.

Another example from the field of biology: the fundamental molecular and cellular bases of memory and consciousness are far from reaching consensus in the field of neuroscience, despite what NEURALINK researchers say.

This unsuspected complexity, added to the constant indifference of official academic science towards the LENRs is a calamity, but paradoxically, it also constitutes an opportunity for researchers like us who would have no chance of being on the advanced front of an exciting discipline if the big universities and big companies had taken an interest in it.

So let's take advantage of this situation and appreciate it at its true value: to be seated halfway up a mountain that we are the only ones to have tried to climb is both uncomfortable, because we are hungry there, we have cold and sore feet, but on the other hand, we enjoy a view that no one has seen since creation.

Take advantage of it and give thanks to the Lord.

Very interesting article:

« The MIM diode consists of a semitransparent palladium layer, 8.3 nm thick, and a thicker nickel layer surrounding a very thin insulator, ~2 nm in thickness. The insulator is thin enough for charge carriers to tunnel through it. »

A diode, with a palladium electrode, which produces energy… Does that remind you of anything?

I read with pleasure the article by Freire Luciano Ondir “Critical Survey on Cold Fusion: Aneutronic Chain Reactions or Collective Effects? ". The phenomenon which interests us is in truth at the same time an aneutronic chain reaction and a Collective Effect.

And like many collective effects, it is observable, but very difficult to theorize.

This is very good, because I am not a theoretician.

To take an example, do you believe that the engineers of NASA space probes calculate their trajectory in advance, taking into account the influence of the Earth, the Sun, the planets they will cross, to arrive near the asteroid they are aiming for, in the dark of space?

It may be possible, but it remains to invent the multidimensional mathematics capable of carrying out such a calculation. (Solving the 3-Body problem) No, actually, the guys at NASA are doing it like the amateurs on that hit space program whose name I forgot tonight – oh yes, it comes to mind: “Kerbal Space Program” – They calculate the closest massive body effect, and then they aim for stars with solar sensors and do trajectory correction.

Well, LENRs are the same: there is no way to calculate the interactions in a diafluid phase in advance. You just have to experiment by trial and errors.