The Earthquake Lightning Mystery — LENR Connection?

• Official Post

[feedquote='E-Cat World','http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/03/the-earthquake-lightning-mystery-lenr-connection/']I received the following from ECW reader Gordon Docherty. An article has been published on the BBC web site titled “Clue to earthquake lightning mystery” From the article: ‘Using a tub of plain kitchen flour, […][/feedquote]

• Official Post

interesting, and no need to call ne physics...
    Existing physics is already complex, even the one of powders, sands, wet and dry.

On big error of many LENR supporters have been to call for news physics, and the error of most mainstream LENR deniers have been to imagine that existing physics was known enough to ruleout LENR phenomenons...

every month there is a funny phenomenon that is observed, like this one, like discovering that gold can be hydrophobic or hydrophilic, or that strange effect...
    The whole is more complex than it's parts. Knowing the equation of physics does not make you understand the chaotic system... say that to the weather men.

• Official Post

I was rather intrigued by this article as I was not able to get what was the phenomena that the researchers found so unexplainable. That said, I completely agree with Alain. There are systems that are simple enough and yet tremendously complex to model mathematically, that only through experimentation they can be properly understood. It comes to my mind the Milkovic double oscillator. Unfortunately, it's become a norm to quicly try to explain everything observed with a mathematical model, and after that, thinking that the mathematical model is reality. I've developed a taste for science history, after observing the slow LENR travel from "bunk science" to controversial science. Much of the current thinking was developed after a lot of experimentation, and yet the originators of these equations were never sure of being right. I miss that in most current scientists.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.