Moscow researchers Group produce excess heat (COP> 3) at a temperature 1350oS in a stainless steel reactor with fuel nickel + aluminum lithium .

• Official Post

Moscow researchers Group produce excess heat (COP> 3) at a temperature 1350oS in a stainless steel reactor with fuel nickel + aluminum lithium .

http://lenr.seplm.ru/articles/…-3-pri-temperature-1350os

https://yadi.sk/i/iqXw2rM9iCwAJ

This presentation seems to show a Parkhomov/Lugano style of experiment.
    Can someone here tell us more on what it means?
    I cannot analyse much more

• Official Post

The translation of text is at my blog-now.
    Peter

Thanks for the work...
    Here it is:
    http://egooutpeters.blogspot.f…n-of-successful-heat.html

The protocol (preparation, measurement) seems well described, and it is worth reading for replicators.
    Here is the conclusion:

• Thank you very much for such great report and experiment!

I am very interested in your opinion - Do you think that some special stimulation is needed to get excess heat? What type of power supply you are using (N57xx - is it DC power supply)? Is signal modulated in some way?

• LenzandCoLab,
    Very impressive work ! :thumbup:

1. Can you please publish the raw data ? (CSV or Excel format).
    2. Can you rule out thermocouple malfunction ?
    3. How long the excess heat last ?

The first thermocouple operated near the clipping range, so there is some possibility that the data has error. I'm interested in seeing how the second thermocouple register the constant temperature while the input power was falling. Thanks.

• Thank you Tarun.
    1. I have to translate and comment it into English . Hope it will be soon. I don't think you'll be happy with Russian.
    2. TC malfunction might be(theoretically). I check this posibility every time. However melted Steel of the reactor(and Kanthal coil) means tempearture above 1500. Second TC at the reactor end(air) also show temperature increasing with some delay- green line at the figure in the presentation. I attached zoomed picture -blue line.
    3. See picture attached- time is in seconds.

Clipping range is a problem. Actually I did not expect heat generation started at 1350 and K type of TC limit is 1370 - very close. 20 degrees is not enough for usual regulator settings. Additional 50 degrees and regulator could switch power down enough.So special mode should be programmed near the limit or switch to tungsten-rhenium TC.

• Official Post

Franck on E-catworld reports some answers too
    http://www.e-catworld.com/2015…nz-on-new-russian-report/

It answer one of my question of the powder characteristics.

Stainless steel for the thick(8/4/70mm) tube in the presentation. There were also ceramic. nickel, molybdenum and other tubes. Nickel powder(PNK-OT2) and LiAlH4 are the same as Parhomov used. Looks like we bought them in the same store.

It seems there is data for replication...

• LenzandCoLab: Thank you very much for your great support and effort!
    New image you have attached look like it is rather following power line plot. But this could be caused by the fact, that the excess heat is coming from inside, not the heater.
    For example it would be good to check, how your digital multimeter interprets failure of a thermocouple so we can be sure that it can't report false data.

If you can perform ash analysis you can be very certain. I am sure it will show interesting things.

I wish you all the best with more experiments and looking forward for new findings!
    Your help is extremely valuable.

• Official Post

@LenzandCoLab: How long did your experiment show excess heat? Hours or days?
    I ask this because the longer the reaction took place, the higher is the possibility to see changes in the isotopic composition.

Another question: Do you plan to setup your reactor at a official university and spread your knowledge in some physics departments?

• Thank you Tarun.
    1. I have to translate and comment it into English . Hope it will be soon. I don't think you'll be happy with Russian.
    2. TC malfunction might be(theoretically). I check this posibility every time. However melted Steel of the reactor(and Kanthal coil) means tempearture above 1500. Second TC at the reactor end(air) also show temperature increasing with some delay- green line at the figure in the presentation. I attached zoomed picture -blue line.
    3. See picture attached- time is in seconds.

Clipping range is a problem. Actually I did not expect heat generation started at 1350 and K type of TC limit is 1370 - very close. 20 degrees is not enough for usual regulator settings. Additional 50 degrees and regulator could switch power down enough.So special mode should be programmed near the limit or switch to tungsten-rhenium TC.

Thanks for the zoomed graph. Probably the second TC was too far away to record the instant changes.
    Anyway, this is an important result, and as you said, a better TC and heater will be needed. Probably a fast acting controller too. Fast power down will prevent destruction of the reactor and we can see LENR for longer time.
    I hope we will see more results from you soon. :thumbup:

• LenzandCoLab said:

"Probability of Heat excess is increased significantly if you add hydrogen support to the set up like Chineese or Focardi. Or just got Ni powder from the previous experiment to the reactor(or do it twice). And don't forget to add LiAlH4."

We discused this reuse of old fuel that was indicated in the Lugano fuel analysis as follows:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2015…-fuel-analysis-axil-axil/
    Lugano Fuel Analysis (Axil Axil)

• The media is similar, although LENR is not a narrow band of optimal physical parameters. Iron carbon nickel silicon and many other nano particles will suffice. The excitation energy must be dialed in to the frequency of the atoms within the system. Harmonics cause waves, standing waves, and create, what is best thought of as, a molecular cyclotron. Atomic cyclotron resonance is required.

A cyclotron is a type of particle accelerator invented by Ernest O. Lawrence in 1932 in which charged particles accelerate outwards from the center along a spiral path. The particles are held to a spiral trajectory by a static magnetic field and accelerated by a rapidly varying (radio frequency) electric field.

Since that motion is always circular, the cyclotron frequency is given by equality of centripetal force and magnetic Lorentz force. with the particle mass m, its charge q, velocity v, and the circular path radius r, also called gyroradius.

pəˈramədər/

noun technical

plural noun: parameters

a numerical or other measurable factor forming one of a set that defines a system or sets the conditions of its operation.

MATHEMATICS
    a quantity whose value is selected for the particular circumstances and in relation to which other variable quantities may be expressed.

STATISTICS
    a numerical characteristic of a population, as distinct from a statistic of a sample.

A parameter (from the Ancient Greek παρά, "para", meaning "beside, subsidiary" and μέτρον, "metron", meaning "measure"), in its common meaning, is a characteristic, feature, or measurable factor that can help in defining a particular system. A parameter is an important element to consider in evaluation or comprehension of an event, project, or situation. Parameter has more specific interpretations in mathematics, logic, linguistics, environmental science, and other disciplines.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.