Media/News/Video Library-No discussions please

• Thanks to Bob Greenyer for bringing this interesting website (and persona) to my attention. (Caution, do not drive or operate heavy machinery while browsing this website)

https://www.strikefoundation.earth/

Recent presentation of Thunderstorm Generator.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit from Curbina : Started thread for discussion of this topic here:

• My bad, I opened the thread but I searched for the topic forum without realizing it was not accessible to all. Will move it to a proper place ASAP, if Pete doen’t beat me to it.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Thread

Ok I will not change anything. I'm still waiting for Rob to get back to me as the ISCMNS group only has 5 members and needs to be sorted out anyway, you can see it as you are an Admin.

Moved it already. Thanks!

Frogfall  nickec , you can now see the thread, sorry for the inconvenience.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• In a bid to dispel seafood worries around the release of Fukushima nuclear wastewater into the ocean, Japan’s Prime Minister Fumio Kishida ate an array of sashimi late in August; the raw fish ranged from flounder to sea bass caught in the Fukushima area. It is “safe and delicious,” he joyfully declared during a public relations effort to revitalize the fishing industry, which has been affected by a Chinese seafood ban and consumer anxieties over the wastewater release.

Many applauded Kishida’s comment, which echoes the same government narrative around post-Fukushima food safety, as well as his firm support for the release of tritium-contaminated water—a discharge process that the International Atomic Energy Agency stated complies with operational safety limits for radiation.

But as someone who studied the aftermath of the Fukushima nuclear disaster for more than a decade, I believe that this decision will irreversibly erode public trust and create irreparable long-lasting tensions. During my years of research in Japan as an anthropologist, I witnessed first-hand how state policies around Fukushima’s economic recovery are fragmenting communities, which constitutes an enduring catastrophe of its own....continues...

Fukushima wastewater issue will further divide a nation, split families, and cause ‘atomic divorce’
    The release of nuclear wastewater in Fukushima is already creating social tensions and crises very reminiscent of 2011, an anthropologist explains.
    thebulletin.org

• the release of Fukushima nuclear wastewater into the ocean,

The Fukushima event did release more than 20 full payloads of a nuclear reactor into the pacific. Compared to this all what is left in the tanks is less than nothing. Further 137-Cs is a harmless isotope even if you eat contaminated fish your body maximally needs 6 weeks to exchange it with normal sodium.

In my view even storing the water was just the Japanese way to finance the construction mafia.

• I don’t think this preprint has been posted here:

Formation of Diamond-Like Carbon Using Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis

Nina Radishevskaya, Olga Lepakova, Anastasya Nazarova, Oleg Lvov, Vladimir Kitler, Ramil Gabbasov, Roman Minin

Available at SSRN 4524454

“Carbon was detected in magnesium aluminate spinel (MAS) prepared by self-propagating high-temperature synthesis (SHS). Periclase MgO, alumina Al2O3, fuel Al powder, 2 wt% boron, and oxidizer Mg (NO3) 2· 6H2O were used as starting reactants for MAS synthesis. The phase composition, structure, and surface morphology of the samples were studied. Gases evolved during combustion were analyzed. IR spectroscopy shows that the carbon in the synthesized product has a diamond-like structure that is similar to detonation diamonds. Cascade parallel and consecutive exothermic reactions cause an increase in temperature. The initial components are impregnated with melts of boron oxide and metallic aluminum and saturated with the evolved gases during fast synthesis. The rapid growth of spinel crystals and cavitation occurring in a dynamically changing system create high pressure. All this triggers the proton-boron reaction with the formation of carbon. Possible mechanisms for the formation of carbon in the synthesized products are suggested on the basis of the experimental data.”

Basically they are claiming the synthesis of Diamond like Carbon out of fusion of a proton with a boron atom.

• All this triggers the proton-boron reaction with the formation of carbon.

This is a keen speculation only as 11-B+H usually decays to 3 4-He. The proposed process cannot produce 12-C as the excess energy (16MeV) is to high and will immediately break C. Only in a mixed reaction with other compounds that adsorb the excess energy carbon can be produced.

So more work is needed for identifying other produced/depleted elements!

• New Energy Times | LENR News and Scientific References

Physicist Allan Widom Dies

By Steven B. Krivit

October 15, 2023

Physicist Allan Widom died on or shortly before Oct. 13, 2023, at his home in Brighton, Massachusetts according to a member of his family. He was 82 and was born in 1941 in Brooklyn, New York. The cause of death and exact date of death is not known at this time. However, he had suffered from significant health issues. He is survived by his daughter, Rebecca.

Widom retired in 2016 from Northeastern University in Boston, where he had been a condensed-matter physics professor. He was a professor in the Physics Department at Northeastern since 1967. He was also a visiting professor at the University of Sussex in England, the University of Perugia, Italy, and at the Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare-Frascati, Italy.

He was the author of more than 400 research papers in diverse fields of physics: condensed matter theory; liquid and solid helium; foundations of quantum mechanics; macroscopic quantum electrodynamics and quantum circuits; quantum Hall effect; high-energy and nuclear physics; classical and quantum gravity; gravitational waves; and cosmology.

He was most recently known for his work with Lewis Larsen on the Widom-Larsen theory of low-energy nuclear reactions (LENRs). A New Energy Times Web page provides extensive information about the theory. The theory was also featured in the book Hacking the Atom.

Note from LF: Widom's co-author Larsen of the well known WL Theory, died earlier this year.

• Widom-Larsen Theory Papers, Tutorial, and Critiques

New Energy Times - Issue #35 Special Report: Widom-Larsen Theory Simplified

• Bad models are gone of the creator dies.

I was talking about the files, and the fact that Slideshare hardly seems like a great long term repository for them.

Irrespective of whether the model is right or wrong, it’s a piece of history and a valuable contribution that it behooves us to preserve given both men are now passed.

• I was talking about the files, and the fact that Slideshare hardly seems like a great long term repository for them.

Irrespective of whether the model is right or wrong, it’s a piece of history and a valuable contribution that it behooves us to preserve given both men are now passed.

Perhaps JedRothwell can tell is if he was able to include the WL presentations?

• Perhaps JedRothwell can tell is if he was able to include the WL presentations?

There’s over a hundred of them, and 30 or so papers, and they need to be downloaded manually.

I should be able to automate it, but it will be a little while before I can get to them.

If Jed is willing to host some or all of them, then I’d be very happy to send them through once done.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.